New Grad RN Looking for a job opening and sponsorship!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 128 of 128)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

benen in Brooklyn, New York

29 months ago

K. Kamara in Hyattsville, Maryland said: Hello,

I am a new graduate nurse with a BSN. I passed NCLEX for Maryland and compact states. I have 5 years experience working as a CNA. Worked in long-term care facilities, hospice care, and in-home patient care. I am CPR/first aide certified. Scheduled to take BLS class in 5 days. Interested in all specialties of nursing. Reliable, dependable, and a fast learner. Recruiters please contact me if there are any opportunities available. kkamara86@gmail.com

Thanks

are you interested in a job in nyc?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ThTh in O Fallon, Missouri

28 months ago

hoapres in San Jose, California said: If you are on an OPT which is about to expire then please leave the US as we have enough unemployed Americans and don't need your services.

People get upset when you state the obvious being that the nationals of the country just might have a right to have a job before foreigners get one. OPT, H1Bs, etc. are TEMPORARY work visas and NOT meant to be for PERMANENT residency.

For reasons that never made sense to me, People come to the US looking for work and believe that they have a right to a job when an American can't find one.

I came here legally for education. I have my goal to get further education, but I need more experience. I paid for my education, not from working in the US. I volunteer at a hospital even though I do not get paid. (Patients and staffs who I currently work with appreciate my services.) I did not just come here to work. Thus, I have a right to be here and/or where ever I would like to be.
I know the economy is not great, but there are jobs available if you are qualified and willing to do so. If you are a citizen it should be fairly easy to get any kind of job and make money because you do not have any limitation. Also, employer is the one who decides whether to hire you as a citizen or international applicant. If you are QUALIFIED, I don’t see why not.
I asked for helpful suggestion, not for selfishness comment. You do not know the whole story of mine or others; so, please just don’t keep barking just whatever you want. If you have so many problems, please just keep them to yourself or see doctor. Don’t let people know how selfish you are. Please be considerate to others!
**I don’t want any more comment from you please**
I don't want to be rude! Thus, I appologize to others who have to read this comment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Swapang in Moreno Valley, California

28 months ago

Yada, yada, yada! This is not a place to rant your frustrations. This is supposed to be a forum to help one another. America is a free country so anyone who is qualified and hired by any employer has a way around the law and be here legally. USA's economy was built by people who came from different parts of the world. Trace your roots! Where were you when this country needed you? Where were you when nurses were scarce and needed to take care of your sick and dying elders? Anyone who is fit to fill the job can go to any country and work as long as they are QUALIFIED and as long as the law will allow them to stay. I am a foreign graduate and went through the same dilemma as everyone else. I applied online, walk in, phone in, and even snail mails. I sat on a panel interview with the DON, Nurse manager, and educator just like every other applicant. I showed them my credentials and answered all their questions both theory based and clinical settings and they offered me the position on the spot even before I could say thank you for the opportunity to be invited for an interview. There were thousands of applicants from various schools around the world that they had to sift through and only hundreds invited to get a spot for an interview and each were asked the same questions and given the same scenario. If you don't make it on the shortlist, wherever you're from, they'll move on to the next person in line. On the other hand, in this time and age, this country harbors people from around the world who now call this place their home. Co exist to exist!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Nataliya in Kyiv, Ukraine

27 months ago

Help me please with sound advice to find a job as RN in hospital. I have Ukrainien experience, graduated as a Bachelor Nurse in Ukraine. But I have RN license in Oregon, SSN and Green Card. I'm looking for a sponsorship to enter the USA and a job in a hospital or a nursing home. My e-mail nataliyalomova@hotmail.com
Thank you beforehand

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

James in Severn, Maryland

27 months ago

If u have a green card, you dont need sponsorship.
.start applying to hosp, nursing homes

Nataliya in Kyiv, Ukraine said: Help me please with sound advice to find a job as RN in hospital. I have Ukrainien experience, graduated as a Bachelor Nurse in Ukraine. But I have RN license in Oregon, SSN and Green Card. I'm looking for a sponsorship to enter the USA and a job in a hospital or a nursing home. My e-mail nataliyalomova@hotmail.com
Thank you beforehand

have the answer in Springfield, Virginia

23 months ago

Are you a registered nurse looking for a job as a manager in utilization management? Location Baltimore, Maryland area. Respond to this post.

MedSearchMichele@aol.com in South Yarmouth, Massachusetts

23 months ago

Jacqueline04@gmail.com in Camarillo, California said: I am a Registered Nurse who recently graduated from Santa Barbara City College RN program. I have a current BLS card, First Aid and will be taking an ACLS class next week. I am looking for a position in California. Please let me know if you have any opportunities. Thank you .....

Jacqueline04@gmail.com

Hi Jaqueline! If you'd like to send me your resume, I can help you with your search!

-Michele
National Healthcare Recruiter
MedSearchMichele@aol.com

23 months ago

nurse09 in San Clemente, California said: I an a Registered Nurse who graduated in May 2009 from Hillsborough Community College in Plant City , Florida. I have a current BLS card and CA Registered Nurse license. I have 4+ years of hospital experience working as a Patient Care Technician. I'am looking for a position in or near San Clemente, CA. Please let me know if you have or know of any job opportunities. Thank you
Serra Taylor setlc@aol.com

Hi Serra! If you'd like to send me your resume, I can help you with your search!

-Michele
MedSearchMichele@aol.com

23 months ago

welchkin in Cleveland, Ohio said: Please help!! I am a new grad RN assosiates degree with more than 6 years experience at the Cleveland Clinic where I've worked as a Nurse Tech float, Behavioral Health tech and a nursing assistant in out-patient surgery. I have been looking for a job for nearly 2 months applying to every hospital in the area. I've gotten a couple of interviews but that's as far as I've landed. I am willing to re-locate in order to get my needed experience so I can work as an Rn.
I've went through too much to let this economy stop me in my tracks.. Please Help ! Paula

Hi Paula! If you'd like to send me your resume, I can help you with your search!

-Michele
MedSearchMichele@aol.com

23 months ago

LaurieRuizRN in Pasadena, California said: I am a recent graduate. I have passed NCLEX and am currently looking for a job. I am open to relocating and am available any shifts. I am in California at present. I have completed the following certifications: (*=in process)

BLS
ACLS
ER Nursing
New Grad Nursing
PALS
Assualtive Behavior
12 Lead EKG*
Dysrhythmia*

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. LaurieRuizRN@yahoo. com

Hi Laurie! If you'd like to send me your resume, I can help you with your search!

-Michele
MedSearchMichele@aol.com

23 months ago

Megan Matute in San Jose, California said: I am a new graduate nurse, with a BSN from San Jose State University with a California. I am willing to relocate anywhere in California. I am BCLS/ACLS certified.

Please email if you are interested, I will send my resume: megan.matute@gmail.com

Hi Megan! If you'd like to send me your resume, I can help you with your search!

-Michele
MedSearchMichele@aol.com

23 months ago

K. Kamara in Hyattsville, Maryland said: Hello,

I am a new graduate nurse with a BSN. I passed NCLEX for Maryland and compact states. I have 5 years experience working as a CNA . Worked in long-term care facilities , hospice care, and in-home patient care. I am CPR/first aide certified. Scheduled to take BLS class in 5 days. Interested in all specialties of nursing. Reliable, dependable, and a fast learner. Recruiters please contact me if there are any opportunities available. kkamara86@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi K! If you'd like to send me your resume, I can help you with your search!

-Michele
MedSearchMichele@aol.com

23 months ago

Migeeman in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Hello, I am a recent graduate nurse in Philadelphia. I have put in well over 130 applications in the Philadelphia area and still no luck. I am open to any area in nursing. I recently began looking into dialysis because it seems like the chances of getting into a hospital is impossible.

I am feeling very frustrated lately because I have only had 2 interviews over the last few months. Do you know of any open positions available for a new graduate nurse? I am hard worker and look for an opportunity in and around the Philadelphia area. I thought being a male would help, but I guess not.

Anyone else in the Philadelphia area finding it hard to find a job?

Hi! If you'd like to send me your resume, I can help you with your search!

-Michele
MedSearchMichele@aol.com

23 months ago

sandy01 in Saint Petersburg, Florida said: been RN for 8 months, no jobs :o(

Hi Sandy! If you'd like to send me your resume, I can help you with your search!

-Michele
MedSearchMichele@aol.com

23 months ago

Candice in Oakland, California said: I recently graduated from UM and I know that they have internship programs that if accepted you sign a 3yr contract . Look into it if you're willing to relocate. I had to move back to CA, and couldnt apply for the program.

I've been an RN for 6 months now, and can't even get an interview. Good luck to you.

Hi Candace! If you'd like to send me your resume, I can help you with your search!

-Michele
MedSearchMichele@aol.com

23 months ago

vennah in Mobile, Alabama said: hie everyone.i seriously need help.I graduated from Bishop State community college .I am RN(ADN) and my problem is i cant find a job.I am willing to relocate to any state .I am currently on OPT and am hoping to find a hospital that sponsors but if i cant i can take anything.please help.
you can contact me onvceetondoya@gmail.com

Hi Vennah! If you'd like to send me your resume, I can help you with your search!

-Michele
MedSearchMichele@aol.com

Margo101 in Alexandria, Virginia

23 months ago

After working in the healthcare field for 5+ years I decided that I wanted to get more involved in patient care because of the joy I felt being able to help others. So I decided to attend nursing school. After being accepted as a second degree nursing student I was sadden to find out that my means of financial aid was limited to a private loan. Desperate to fulfill my dreams I searched for a private loan company that would approve me for a loan. After applying to three companies and being denied I was finally approved by a lender. Thank God I was well on my way. Well going into my last semester of nursing school, with only two weeks left before school starts I'm faced with the same issue only this time the lender that had approved me the last time has denied me also. If there is anything you can do or advice you can offer to help me finish my last semester I would gladly appreciate it.

Thank you,

talkofmiami in miami, Florida

22 months ago

benen in Brooklyn, New York said: still looking? i am searching for caring nurses for my 15 year old who is at home in a picu setting

I'm thinking about going back to school to get a 2yr associate degree in nursing.. Can you tell me what to expect as far as classroom/clinicals are concerned... Also is the NCLEX exam a tough exam to pass?

You can email me at kennedykevin22@yahoo.com

jempatty in San Bernardino, California

21 months ago

Help!! Hi my name is Jessica and I currently live in So Cal. I am a old new grad. I graduated from Nursing school in May of 2010. I passed the Nclex in July of 2011 and found a job as an ER Nurse for a new grad program in Sept of 2011. I worked until Dec. of 2011. I later resigned because I felt that the ER was a bit overwhelming being a new grad. At times I was given 3-4 ICU patients. At the time I resigned, the ER Coordinator even told me that she would never enter the ER as a new grad. I felt very incompetent, embarrassed and like I was the only one that this had happened to. The next month I found a job as a Camp Nurse where I worked for 5 months. I had always wanted to work at a camp. I had fun, learned a lot and was taught great leadership skills. But I realized that the hospital setting is where I truly want to be. I also realized that I still love nursing and really enjoying helping other people but I prefer to get the experience that I need in a less stressful environment. The ER is def not for everyone and that's ok. My contract with the camp ended in June of 2012. I have been searching for work ever since and have only had 2 interviews. I would really like to know if there is another Nurse that has gone through a similar experience as my own.

I am certified in the following with everything up to date: ACLS, CPR/BLS, PALS and a current CA, RN License. I have also taken a couple of EKG courses after graduating from Nursing School. I know that I have a lot to offer to any facility and I have not given up. It's just a matter of time.

Are there any RN recruiters who will be willing to rehire me since I still qualify to participate in a new grad program? I am willing to relocate anywhere.

Cando in Saint Petersburg, Florida

21 months ago

talkofmiami in miami, Florida said: I'm thinking about going back to school to get a 2yr associate degree in nursing.. Can you tell me what to expect as far as classroom/clinicals are concerned... Also is the NCLEX exam a tough exam to pass?

You can email me at kennedykevin22@yahoo.com

Go visit the area colleges and ask them these questions...every school has different class/clinical requirements.

Jimmy in Hyattsville, Maryland

20 months ago

I am on a student visa. Graduated with BSN in nursing and passed the NCLEX on 8/29/2012. I am having a hard time finding a job and a sponsor. I am willing to relocate. Licensed in Maryland and Washington DC but that dies not seem to help so far. I need the job to save for my NP program before my OPT expires. Any help?

mediserve in Perth, Australia

20 months ago

Check out www.mediserve.com.au/ for more nursing jobs, we provide jobs across Australia and were here to help you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

shellykelly6 in San Jose, California

20 months ago

I am also an old new grad...i graduated with my BSN in May 2010, passed boards in June 2010 and I completed my masters CNS/nurse-educator. I have had a few interviews but have yet to find a job as a nurse. It seems as they are only taking internal people. I would like to stay in the bay area or Sac but I'm willing to move anywhere in California to get my experience. Any advise?

Josit Walker in Albany, New York

11 months ago

Nurses and Traveling Nurses with one year experience wanted for various contract positions located throughout many states. ( CA, NY, MA, WY, IL, NM, TX, CT, ID, AZ, ME, WI)
This current position is located at a County Memorial Hospital in Wheatland, WY. Pay is up to $500 per shift.

Job Specification: Weekend Rotation: As required by departmentCall Duty: As required by departmentCertification: BLS, ACLS, NRPLicensure: Active WY LicensureExperience Required: Contractual - Experience in Position submitted for must have been within the last twelve monthsFacility Requirement: Two year current OB experience including L&D, PP, and Well-Baby required. One year experience in an acute care hospital settingAdditional Comments: RN will float to Med/Surg unit as requested

Unit: L/D
Certificate(s) Requested: BLS/CPR, NRP
Start Date: 08/12/13
Shifts per 2 Weeks: 6
End Date: 11/11/13
Scheduled Hours: 12
Shift Time: 19:00-07:30

To apply for this opportunity and many others please contact me .
Josita Walker
Nurse Recruiter

APPLY HERE:
go2rl.com/cd3c

Code-8310

Josit Walker in Albany, New York

11 months ago

Nurses and Traveling Nurses with one year experience wanted for various contract positions located throughout many states. ( CA, NY, MA, WY, IL, NM, TX, CT, ID, AZ, ME, WI)
This current position is located at a County Memorial Hospital in Wheatland, WY. Pay is up to $500 per shift.

Job Specification: Weekend Rotation: As required by departmentCall Duty: As required by departmentCertification: BLS, ACLS, NRPLicensure: Active WY LicensureExperience Required: Contractual - Experience in Position submitted for must have been within the last twelve monthsFacility Requirement: Two year current OB experience including L&D, PP, and Well-Baby required. One year experience in an acute care hospital settingAdditional Comments: RN will float to Med/Surg unit as requested

Unit: L/D
Certificate(s) Requested: BLS/CPR, NRP
Start Date: 08/12/13
Shifts per 2 Weeks: 6
End Date: 11/11/13
Scheduled Hours: 12
Shift Time: 19:00-07:30

To apply for this opportunity and many others please contact me .

Josita Walker
Nurse Recruiter

APPLY HERE:
go2rl.com/cd3c

Code-8310

Jennife Milligan in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

5 months ago

looking for RNs and LPNs for traveling nurse positions. Many openings in CA as well as AZ, AK, IL, NM,TX, WY, NY. Must have active license and have worked at least 12-18 months in the acute care setting. Pay ranges from $260 per shift to over $500 per shift. Apply today!
go2rl.com/wsw8

anony in Malvern, Pennsylvania

2 months ago

nurse09 in San Clemente, California said: I think that's the job fair that I spoke with an event coordinator a wk ago. She said that their would be recruiters their. I'm telling you, I have been everywhere looking for a job. I spend hrs everyday on the computer . I would love to go to the job fair. I have a flu clinic @ 12pm on that day. I could possible go for a few hours. I get my pkg on Monday. I'll let you know if I'll be able to make it. Below you'll find the info 4 the person I'm in contact with for the flu clinics. You should give her a call. The next one is on the 18th.

Leann Betts
Staffing Manager
Email: lbetts@provanthealth.com

No offense, but read your post above: "She said that their would be recruiters their."
WHAT? Are you serious?? No wonder nobody will hire you!!!

Able in New York, New York

2 months ago

ThTh in O Fallon, Missouri said: I came here legally for education . I have my goal to get further education, but I need more experience. I paid for my education, not from working in the US. I volunteer at a hospital even though I do not get paid. (Patients and staffs who I currently work with appreciate my services.) I did not just come here to work. Thus, I have a right to be here and/or where ever I would like to be.
I know the economy is not great, but there are jobs available if you are qualified and willing to do so. If you are a citizen it should be fairly easy to get any kind of job and make money because you do not have any limitation. Also, employer is the one who decides whether to hire you as a citizen or international applicant. If you are QUALIFIED, I don’t see why not.
I asked for helpful suggestion, not for selfishness comment. You do not know the whole story of mine or others; so, please just don’t keep barking just whatever you want. If you have so many problems, please just keep them to yourself or see doctor. Don’t let people know how selfish you are. Please be considerate to others!
**I don’t want any more comment from you please**
I don't want to be rude! Thus, I appologize to others who have to read this comment.

Everyone paid for their education and volunteering is a selfless act, not something to brag about and think that it gives you the right to be here taking a job away from an American. Many people volunteer because they want to volunteer, not for nursing experience and by the way, volunteering experience doesn't count

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.