need a sponsorship in CAlifornia

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

happyness2215 in Philippines

97 months ago

kristine in Staten Island, New York said: hi im a foreign nurse, i passed my nclex and ielts im currently looking for hospital/agency that can sponsor me. im here via tourist visa.

hi, found your quote which was posted 22months ago and would like to ask you what happened to your quest for a sponsor? because I am in an exact situation right now. thanks!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Pnp12345 in Potomac, Maryland

97 months ago

happyness2215 in Philippines said: hi, found your quote which was posted 22months ago and would like to ask you what happened to your quest for a sponsor? because I am in an exact situation right now. thanks!

hi... I am in the same situation too.

Reply - Report abuse

Rose in Irving, Texas

96 months ago

Hello! I am from Philippines and i have RN license in California and I am trying to find some hospitals who will sponsor for an H-1 visa. I hope somebody can help... Thanks alot!

Reply - Report abuse

Julie Monta in Staten Island, New York

95 months ago

kristine in Staten Island, New York said: hi im a foreign nurse, i passed my nclex and ielts im currently looking for hospital/agency that can sponsor me. im here via tourist visa.

Hi! Can I ask? What happen to your situation?

Reply - Report abuse

Rose in Cebu, Philippines

95 months ago

Cynthia in Los Angeles, California said: I am under the impression that Lancaster Community Hospital in Lancaster, California (60 miles north of Los Angeles) assists foreign nurses. I work with many nurses their that came from other countries through this hospital.

Hello Cynthia! I read your post and I found it interesting... I am a foreign nurse and I have a California license. Can you give me some infos about how to apply/ how the Lancaster Community Hospital will assist foreign nurses? I am currently in the Philippines right now. Your reply is very much appreciated. THanks!

Reply - Report abuse

bsn93 in Bellflower, California

93 months ago

Hailey28 in Los Angeles, California said: Hi I looking for a job that will train in my nursing career I just went to California to try my luck but nothing happens it's so hard to find a job there as well as here in Hawaii..I'm a Rn with no previous experience looking forward to find a job here in Hawaii that gives training or in California..it's so hard to find a job!!!! I'm so frustrated!;( please I need your advice..I'm taking nclex-pn too soon...

wer in the same situation,its hard to find job right now,i have hospital experience in the philippines bt it was 10 years ago,,,me too im looking for agency whose willing to train me..

Reply - Report abuse

aloha cornel in Manila, Philippines

88 months ago

I am Aloha Cornel from Philippines, Freshly nursing graduate, with no previous experience looking forward to find a job in California USA. I am looking for someone who'll sponsor to take me to the NCLEX exam because im experiencing financial difficulties right now. I'm a filipino nurse who knows how to speak english. Hope someone can help me.

Reply - Report abuse

Jake Taroma, RN in Makati, Philippines

88 months ago

hi! i am a graduate of BSN 4 years curriculum Here in the Philippines, I am a Filipino Citizen and a Registered Nurse here in the Philippines looking for a sponsorship to work and find a job in California..Thank you and may god bless you more powers to you.

Reply - Report abuse

CCUer in Alexandria, Virginia

84 months ago

Jake Taroma, RN in Makati, Philippines said: hi! i am a graduate of BSN 4 years curriculum Here in the Philippines, I am a Filipino Citizen and a Registered Nurse here in the Philippines looking for a sponsorship to work and find a job in California..Thank you and may god bless you more powers to you.

Take the CGFNS, study for NCLEX and IELTS/TOEFL. Meanwhile, find a job and gain experience. If US remains to be tight in hiring foreign nurses, there are other countries that are open.

Reply - Report abuse

CCUer in Alexandria, Virginia

84 months ago

Jake Taroma, RN in Makati, Philippines said: hi! i am a graduate of BSN 4 years curriculum Here in the Philippines, I am a Filipino Citizen and a Registered Nurse here in the Philippines looking for a sponsorship to work and find a job in California..Thank you and may god bless you more powers to you.

Take your CGFNS, study for NCLEX and IELTS/TOEFL. Meanwhile, find a job (in your country) and gain experience. If US remains to be tight in hiring foreign nurses, there are other countries like Singapore. Good luck!

Reply - Report abuse

kc07621 in Bergenfield, New Jersey

77 months ago

I am currently in the United States on a B2 visa and currently seeking for an employer who can sponsor me here. I have passed NCLEX- RN, EILTS and has Visa Screen already. I have a pending application for licensure in California, I couldn't get my license since I don't have SS no and is not permitted to work here.

I am licensed in my country. I have more than a year experience in the OR/ Delivery Room Department. I had a couple of months training in the NICU in the Philippines.

Can anyone help me

Reply - Report abuse

dskpolitud in ParaƱaque, Philippines

73 months ago

Hi my name is Dianne. I'm a registered nurse in the Philippines. I plan to take IELTS and CGFNS. I'm looking for a sponsor who could help me work in Los Angeles. I've tried working here in the Philippines, brought my resume to different hospitals but they're all full. I'm always in the waiting line. I was hoping for an opportunity in the US or if not in other countries such as Canada, Australia or UK if it's possible. I really need help. What should I do?

Reply - Report abuse

dskp in Taguig, Philippines

73 months ago

hoapres in San Mateo, California said: Please stay in the Philippines as we have enough unemployed Americans and don't need your services.

If you only have read my post completely, you would have seen that US is not my only option. There's no need to act rude and immature. Our country is full too. And you don't have the authority to tell me what to do. If I can't get accepted in your country, then I won't. I know the right opportunity will come and I don't have to attack other people because that won't help me to get a job.

Reply - Report abuse

Jane in Reno, Nevada

15 months ago

Hi. Im a graduate of BSN in the Phils but I am currently here in USA. Just wanna ask if what are the requirements to take the nclex exam since i am not a registered nurse in the Phils. And second, what are the states that doesnt require cgfns and can take the nclex tight away? Thanks! :)

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.