Nurse Esthetics- how do I get into this specialty?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Debara Wilson in Mount Pleasant, Michigan

77 months ago

I am looking for an office nurse position

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Laura in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

77 months ago

so am I. I have 14 years Crital Care/ER, Cardiac experience. I really want to work in the medical esthetic field. Did you take classes already or are trying to get on the job training?

Laura in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

77 months ago

Debara Wilson in Mount Pleasant, Michigan said: I am looking for an office nurse position

Its past 2am here in philly, pa. I've got to work in the am. write again and let me know what you find out and any advice. Laura Daino, BSN, RN

Ps have you had any botox or fillers done yourself

DenimBlue in U.S.A., District of Columbia

44 months ago

You don't, there's no field for it. What you can do, an Esthetician can--and they have the ability to offer more services. Enough with the impractical thinking and silly ideas. GET OUT OF NURSING.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

NurseJackie in Detroit, Michigan

1 month ago

Laura in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Its past 2am here in philly, pa. I've got to work in the am. write again and let me know what you find out and any advice. Laura Daino, BSN, RN

Ps have you had any botox or fillers done yourself

Hi, all -

I was able to break into the field after a 15-year absence from nursing (had my own businesses)- w/o going through the worthless certification process. In fact, it is pretty easy if you change your approach. I offer a CD as well as consultations on the process.

Wishing you success,

Jackie

info@ceusforyou.com or afceducation48123@aol.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.