Global Health Nurse Training Services

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 336)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

OMG I want to b a NURSE in Annapolis, Maryland

49 months ago

anonymous in Alexandria, Virginia said: I emailed you and did not get a response.

I am sorry But I didn't get it! MY email address is katanacle@yahoo.com
please try it again

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Alexandria, Virginia

49 months ago

I sent one sorry. I don't have time for another

49 months ago

anonymous in Alexandria, Virginia said: I sent one sorry. I don't have time for another

Sorry but I DIDN'T GET IT

anonymous in Alexandria, Virginia

49 months ago

I sent it.

Faithful1 in Woodbridge, Virginia

49 months ago

OMG I want to b a NURSE in Annapolis, Maryland said: If you want a better well put together program then go to one that is nationally accredited but to receive an education and get out in the field faster than schools like these are the way to go. I agree that there is alot of programs but they all can be fix if the person in charge wants to fix it. I am choosing to stay in the program for several reason, do I like it no but I am a Woman that will do what I have to do and not what i want to do!
Stay with it and test me It will help you done the road. If not anything help you to deal with alot of trash/drama/gossip/foolish at any job that you'll face.

I leave my comments not to steer anyone away but to educate you to KEEP MOVING FORWARD, WALT DISNEY. Sometimes you have to go through alot of pain to gain anything. Cry it out, scream it out, Do whatever you have to do to make it and Don't let anyone I mean ANYONE wear you down.
For everyone one out there, MY pastor at First Baptist Church of Glenarden( had to give him some praise) said something that I will take with me forever.
REspect the person above you, no matter what they do or how they treat you, Respect them and do what your asked. DO it all in good favor and You don't know How God will reward you for doing just that!
I wish you the best of like! IF you have any other questions, let me know! I am here whenever u need it and that goes for anyone else.

Thank you so much for your advise, I really appreciate it. I thought about NOVA but they don't have the LPN program but the Traditional Nursing (RN). I may start the pre-req's for the RN at Nova and see how it goes. I wish you all the best too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

Faithful1 in Woodbridge, Virginia said: Thank you so much for your advise, I really appreciate it. I thought about NOVA but they don't have the LPN program but the Traditional Nursing (RN). I may start the pre-req's for the RN at Nova and see how it goes. I wish you all the best too.

I wish you the best and make sure you did all your homework before jumping in! No matter where I attend I will help anyone who comes my way. If you need help or just want to talk let me know!

Faithful1 in Woodbridge, Virginia

49 months ago

OMG I want to b a NURSE in Annapolis, Maryland said: I wish you the best and make sure you did all your homework before jumping in! No matter where I attend I will help anyone who comes my way. If you need help or just want to talk let me know!

Definately OMG, thanks once again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kay in Germantown, Maryland

49 months ago

296 in Arlington, Virginia said: Why are you so interested dear? Refer to psychological abuse and so on....You should know better if there is a problem in the way African LPN School are functioning in the community. Even people from Africa, they regret going to African LPN Schools. IF this is a hear say so, you shouldn't be so concern. ATI testing is okay but the State board requires 75% to pass not a big deal. Do you think this is too much abuse? You seem to be an aquanitance from Standard Health owner. Congratulation! however freedom of speech is granted for everybody in the United States. Just remember this is not Africa. Nurses are not machine, and should be train professionally and competent to treat other humans accordingly. When one is mentally abuse, studies have shown that this individual is more at risk of abusing others. We should protect the public. Isn't this part of the Nurses Practice Act? Good bye.................

I am glad that people are aware of the fraud and psychological abuse going on GNHTS. When I started blogging on this issues months ago, folks thought i was some bitter person. Am not glad that people are still going through that, but to my fellow Africans i will say it will take time for them to leave that school. To sum it all up, what is going on in GHNTS is BULLYING.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

kay in Germantown, Maryland said: I am glad that people are aware of the fraud and psychological abuse going on GNHTS. When I started blogging on this issues months ago, folks thought i was some bitter person. Am not glad that people are still going through that, but to my fellow Africans i will say it will take time for them to leave that school. To sum it all up, what is going on in GHNTS is BULLYING.

Have you completed the the program and where are you now? I am interested in your journey after GHNTS. Were you able to transfer your credits to another school to get a higher degree.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous wants U2 Know the Truth in Alexandria, Virginia

49 months ago

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

For everyone who Attends Global Health Nurse Training Services and Lied on the survey given this week by the Va Higher Board of Education needs to be kicked not once for Lying but twice for leting people break the rules. YOU HAD A CHANCE TO HELP GLOBAL HEALTH NURSE TRAINING SERVICES AND WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE YOU LIED. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM. NOW WHAT'S NEXT. GET IT THE REST STUFF UP YOUR REAR END.IM MEAN FOR REAL. WHO GIVES UP A CHANCE TO MAKE THE SCHOOL BETTER. I AM THE ONE WHO CONTACT THE BOARD AND GOT THEM TO LOOK AT THE SCHOOL. NOW SINCE ALL YOU LITTLE BABIES WHO WANT TO GO AROUND AND COMPLAIN BUT DON'T DO ANYTHING. I WILL. FROM THIS DAY FORWARD I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS SCHOOL. I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NO ONE COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS SCHOOL. NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE CAN STOP YOU FROM GETTING YOUR EDUCATION. IF THEY DO THERE'S PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP STOP IT. EVERYONE THAT LIED ON THERE SURVEY YOU ARE NOW PART OF THE PROBLEM AND NOT PART OF THE SOLUTIONS. FROM THIS POINT ON GLOBAL HEALTH NURSE TRAINING SERVICES SHOULD THE QUIETEST SCHOOL AROUND BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO MORE COMPLAIN IN THE HALLS , BATHROOM, PARKING LOTS, BREAK AREAS AND ESPECIALLY THE HALL WAYS. I AM VERY UPSET WITH ALL OF YOU THAT LIED AND USING SOME STUPID EXCUSE THAT YOU'LL GET IN TROUBLE. U WILL BE WALKED ON.

I MEAN I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE COMPLAINTS. LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE. SHAME SHAME.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

And for whoever request my posting as abuse. YOur wrong. This is the USA and we're aloud Free Speech and If you don't want people to see your dirty laundry, then clean it up.
Marie your sooooooooooooooo very sad. You are willing to go the distance to do wrong then do what's right.

Angry Student Nurse! in Alexandria, Virginia

49 months ago

If you are currently a student of GHNTS or no longer a student but suffered the abuses of this vile institution let me know. I would like to get together and see what we can do about starting a class action law suit against the school. Start writing all the bad things they did to you on paper because you will need them for the lawyer. We need to stick together. Power to the students!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

hiiiiiiiiii in Alexandria, Virginia

49 months ago

LOL well some of us have good experiences sooo i don't know what to tell you I have had no problem from them so for you to accuse everyone of lying is wrong, maybe for the people who did have a problem and didn't say anything.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

hiiiiiiiiii in Alexandria, Virginia said: LOL well some of us have good experiences sooo i don't know what to tell you I have had no problem from them so for you to accuse everyone of lying is wrong, maybe for the people who did have a problem and didn't say anything.

First, I was only accusing the people you took and lied on it. They have been complaining over and over again, then going out and telling other people about it. If they have so much so say, then that was the time for them to say it. FOr those you who don't have any problems, then well this isn't for you! I am happy for you if your having a good experience with GHNTS but for those of us who are not which honestly is alot then this is who its addressing. IF the shoe doesn't fit, don't wear it.

hiiiiii in Alexandria, Virginia

49 months ago

anonymous wants U2 Know the Truth in Alexandria, Virginia said: First, I was only accusing the people you took and lied on it. They have been complaining over and over again, then going out and telling other people about it. If they have so much so say, then that was the time for them to say it. FOr those you who don't have any problems, then well this isn't for you! I am happy for you if your having a good experience with GHNTS but for those of us who are not which honestly is alot then this is who its addressing. IF the shoe doesn't fit, don't wear it.

I heard people complain and i agree with you they should of spoke up at the meeting I was there threw the whole thing. May I ask you if your problems were resolved or if you heard of anybody elses problems resolved.

49 months ago

hiiiiii in Alexandria, Virginia said: I heard people complain and i agree with you they should of spoke up at the meeting I was there threw the whole thing. May I ask you if your problems were resolved or if you heard of anybody elses problems resolved.

None of the problems I have had been resolved but I don't know if they are working on solving them either. I am very willing for them to get it together. As far as the other people I don't know. I have spoken to several of the staff and they agree there is alot of problems. In a huge way I feel bad for the Director. She doesn't know that a lot of her own staff talks about her like a dog. They know that she is wrong in a lot of things she does but they just go with the flow. I would hate to work somewhere that most if not all the staff disliked me. or even talked beyond my back like that. There's alot of things that make this school the best and have her the biggest nursing school. I am really praying that she wake up or really see what's going on. There's alot of people that really wants to be a nurse and because of the fin aid is the only way that can make it happen. I hope all the problems does get resolved.

former student in Haymarket, Virginia

48 months ago

First and foremost, after reading all these complaints, they seem to be personal issues rather than real issues with the school. I graduated from this school earlier this year and yes apart from a few unorganized events that happened there, i had very good teachers. From my pharmacology instructor to my medsurge instructor. I took my NCLEX the same week i was signed off and passed. In other words, if you put personal issues aside and not let it get the better part of you,the quality of education is actually really good. Nursing school is hard enough so please dont let anybody or anything make you loose your focus.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

great day in Alexandria, Virginia

48 months ago

I have been here for a month and a half now i like the school. Its hard but I wouldn't expect it any way different since we have people's life in our hands. Teachers are very nice and knowledgeable. I have had no problems from ghnts.

former student in Haymarket, Virginia

48 months ago

great day in Alexandria, Virginia said: I have been here for a month and a half now i like the school. Its hard but I wouldn't expect it any way different since we have people's life in our hands. Teachers are very nice and knowledgeable. I have had no problems from ghnts.

told ya!!! if ever you have any problems, be civil about it and tackle it head on. Trust me when i say the nursing world is a dog eat dog world and just see that place as your training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Trust me in Alexandria, Virginia

48 months ago

This place called GHNTS is a hell hole. I was a big fan but not anymore. They over charge for everything. The like to keep your money when your and your baby need it the most. Most of the teachers have never taught very much at all. So disorganized. The staff are quitting left and right. Don't waste your money. Go to a different school. Trust me ok...You will see...

Trust me in Alexandria, Virginia

48 months ago

This place called GHNTS is a hell hole. I was a big fan but not anymore. They over charge for everything. They like to keep your money when you and your baby need it the most. Most of the teachers have never taught very much at all. I can't believe so disorganized. In my country the teaching is much better. The staff are quitting left and right. Don't waste your money. Go to a real school. The credits don't even transfer. This is a problem if you want to go to a real school. Trust me ok...You will see...

Best school? no in Alexandria, Virginia

48 months ago

This place is so bad. Oh my god. Do not go. They lie. My family owes so much money and it is to hard to finish and now my family has to pay the bill. Oh my god. My life is ruined from GLOBAL.

48 months ago

For those who have graduated from ghnts how long did it take you to find a job?

MP 2010 in VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia

47 months ago

thegoodgirl in Oxon Hill, Maryland said: No. Unfortunately, Im still there.

Hi, I was supposed to attend in January but due to family emergency my husb is in teh military I have to start in May. Im currently in VA Beach..my question were if you attended the LPN program will you be able to tell me which books you all used maybe I can get ahead,also how was clinical did you have to wear scrubs how often are tests given ect.. because i heard it's not easy. Thankx

47 months ago

hiiiiiiiiii in Alexandria, Virginia said: LOL well some of us have good experiences sooo i don't know what to tell you I have had no problem from them so for you to accuse everyone of lying is wrong, maybe for the people who did have a problem and didn't say anything.

Hi, I was supposed to attend in January but due to family emergency my husb is in teh military I have to start in May. Im currently in VA Beach..my question were if you attended the LPN program will you be able to tell me which books you all used maybe I can get ahead,also how was clinical did you have to wear scrubs how often are tests given ect.. because i heard it's not easy. Thankx

Jen in Ashburn, Virginia

47 months ago

Any good reviews on Standard Health School in Falls Church? I'm thinking of attending next year. Need good or bad feedbacks please..thx

Jen in Ashburn, Virginia

47 months ago

I'm thinking of attending Standard Health School in Fallschurch next year...in need of good and bad reviews please. Thanks

47 months ago

MP 2010 in VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia said: Hi, I was supposed to attend in January but due to family emergency my husb is in teh military I have to start in May. Im currently in VA Beach..my question were if you attended the LPN program will you be able to tell me which books you all used maybe I can get ahead,also how was clinical did you have to wear scrubs how often are tests given ect.. because i heard it's not easy. Thankx

YES its very hard the test days depend on when which class you have. Pharmacolgy is a quiz tuesdays - thursdays tests on Mondays. so everyday you are getting tested on 4-5 chapters keep in mind you have to pass with an 80% and if you fail the nursing math than you fail the course with exceptions. You can do it though with determination. I only got 3-5 hrs a sleep a night in that class. A&P before that it was hard to but not that hard. There was almost 50 ppl in the class now theres est. 36. I think though this school is just trying to prepare you for the stress you have to deal with when you do become a nurse plus their NCLEX rate is very high so you know that they are really teaching you

47 months ago

Also scrubs are worn everyday BLUE shades only then on your clinicals they have tops with the GHNTS letters and white scrub bottoms but you won't have to worry about clinicals for i think at least 6 mon.

mp2010 in Norfolk, Virginia

47 months ago

OMG..Thnak you soo much for the info.. I am so nervous...can you recommend any book for pharmacology or nursing math..I started reading my A&P books since my friend has one she was not using...Are you in the morning class??? when do you expect to graduate???It feels so great to chat with someone from the school..heard so much...As far as 50 students now 36..that scares me.. well I wont be working while i am in school...I do wish you the best of luck..stay in and study hard you'll have plenty of time to sleep when it's all done

karim in Annandale, Virginia

47 months ago

girl nurse to be in Alexandria, Virginia said: I have visited Global Health. The school is relatively new and I can see that they do have very high standards, but I think that may be what I need. The one thing that I do realize is that most of us didnt make it in a four year institute or traditional setting and that is why we are looking into schools of this nature. I think met Ms. Kargbo and there were no frills about her, but she did state that if I were to complete the program I would definitly know more then most of these other students coming from other schools. And after speaking with Mr. Terrence and some of the other students if I can maintain the financial load, I think I will give it a try. The staff seems to be very nice especially Mr. Terrence if you can catch him. When I was there I saw a graduate who had stoped by and I overheard her say the amount of money she was making and then when I walked outside I saw her getting into a new Mercedes. They must be doing something right. I will keep you updated.

plz give me ur email address so i can talk to you i am also planning to go global health and traning services.

47 months ago

karim in Annandale, Virginia said: plz give me ur email address so i can talk to you i am also planning to go global health and traning services.

Hi, I actually went there once to take the exam...my email is martine4322@gmail.com..email me anytime it wil come directly to my phone...

karim in Annandale, Virginia

47 months ago

great day in Alexandria, Virginia said: YES its very hard the test days depend on when which class you have. Pharmacolgy is a quiz tuesdays - thursdays tests on Mondays. so everyday you are getting tested on 4-5 chapters keep in mind you have to pass with an 80% and if you fail the nursing math than you fail the course with exceptions. You can do it though with determination. I only got 3-5 hrs a sleep a night in that class. A&P before that it was hard to but not that hard. There was almost 50 ppl in the class now theres est. 36. I think though this school is just trying to prepare you for the stress you have to deal with when you do become a nurse plus their NCLEX rate is very high so you know that they are really teaching you

plz email me i am slao planning to go thereplz let me kn ow how are the classes .plz help me

47 months ago

MP 2010 in VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia said: Hi, I actually went there once to take the exam...my email is martine4322@gmail.com..email me anytime it wil come directly to my phone...

the isbn numer for pharmacology book is 978-1-60547-633-9 it called roach's introductory clinical pharmacology.

the math is in there too buy a website they gave us to study is dosagehelp.com When are you going to GHNTS

MP2010 in Norfolk, Virginia

47 months ago

great day in Alexandria, Virginia said: the isbn numer for pharmacology book is 978-1-60547-633-9 it called roach's introductory clinical pharmacology.

the math is in there too buy a website they gave us to study is dosagehelp.com When are you going to GHNTS

***********Thank you soooooooo much for that information....I was supposed to strat uin Jan but may not due tomy husb job... but definately in May.

47 months ago

karim in Annandale, Virginia said: plz email me i am slao planning to go thereplz let me kn ow how are the classes .plz help me

So far I only took 3 classes. It is very hard but study study and study and you ll pass. The teachers are very nice and helpful. If you have anymore questions just ask and i'll answer.

ggirl in Chantilly, Virginia

47 months ago

is this for the LPN class?

Jen in Ashburn, Virginia

47 months ago

great day in Alexandria, Virginia said: So far I only took 3 classes. It is very hard but study study and study and you ll pass. The teachers are very nice and helpful. If you have anymore questions just ask and i'll answer.

hello, i'm thinking of starting the weekend LPN classes soon. what do u think of this school. everyone has so much to say. very mixed reviews..very confused.

47 months ago

Jen in Ashburn, Virginia said: hello, i'm thinking of starting the weekend LPN classes soon. what do u think of this school. everyone has so much to say. very mixed reviews..very confused.

I am in the lpn class in the mornings. I think that is it very hard which it should be since you have peoples hands in your life. In some situations is different so as i quote this it may be different for some people but there is no make up tests if you are absent but that is why they drop tests for example in pharmacology they drop 1 test and 2 quizzes and in pharm there is a quiz everyday. You can pass these classes though you just have to be comitted and study. I so far think that this is a good school I am happy to be here learning from nice knowledgable teachers.

47 months ago

Are the quiz multiple choice

DenimBlue in U.S.A., District of Columbia

47 months ago

Why are people even wasting their time on nursing? Have you not googled "No nursing jobs " or "No nursing shortage"? I guess it doesn't bother people to take out huge loans and break their backs in school to come out with a degree that essentially will not even land them a job...oh, and please don't think that YOU are different and that YOU are going to be able to land a job...sounds snobby, but I had to throw that in there for the naive who will try to argue with me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

@denimblue.... before i even replied to this, I checked on on the whole indeed forum and all the comments you left were negative. YOU ARE A NEGATIVE PERSON YOU'RE EITHER CRAZY OT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BESIDE SITTING BEHIND A COMPUTER AND PUT OTHERS DOWN, BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS- YOU DID NOT EFFECT ME A BIT.YOU'RE BITTER THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT, YOU EITHER WENT FOR NURSING AND DID NOT MAKE IT OR YOU GOT CHARGE FOR SOMETHING AND NOONE WANTS TO HIRE YOU OR MAYBE YOU ARE AFRAID THAT WE WILL BE COMING AFTER YOUR JOB BECAUSE LOTS OF YOU GO TO NURSING SCHOOL FOR THE MONEY NOT BECAUSE OF COMPASSION OR ENJOYING MAKING A DIFFERENCE AND OTHER PEOPLE'S LIFE..... I AM NAIVE, I WILL SPEND MONEY TO GET TO WHERE I NEED TO BE, NOTHING IS EASY IN THIS WORLD AND I REFUSE TO ARGUE WITH YOU BECAUSE IT IS NOT WORTH THE ENERGY. I CAN CLEARLY SEE BASED ON YOUR PREVIOUS COMMENTS ON OTHER FORUMS YOU ARE A SICK PERSON. THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU SO I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO TAKE YOUR CRAZY SELF AS WELL AS YOUR NEGATIVITY AND KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mp2010 in Atlanta, Georgia

47 months ago

Look if you go back u will see the questions that i asked prior to that. I am a medical assistant and also have a degree in psychology now my goal is to become a nurse the reason i asked that was because i thought if its multiple choice questions most likely its not helpful because lots of people can just guess. Even in hs my parents thought me to know everything in the book and not to ever depend on multiple choice. I am a very intelligent woman. I know nursing is not easy and there is no easy way to it i got that part i will be the 5 th in my family to be a nurse theres no doubt about that. Do u have any other suggestions other than not going to school for nursing or spending our money on it since there are no jobs in that field

Best school? no in Alexandria, Virginia

47 months ago

Stay away from this school. FAR FAR AWAY. They just not good peoples. The owner is a straight up witch and she will steal your money at the drop of a hat.

LOL in Millersville, Maryland

47 months ago

Is that because your not dong good in class. LOL That test today was hard, lol

jodi in Gurnee, Illinois

47 months ago

DenimBlue in U.S.A., District of Columbia said: Seriously, most of the students commenting about this place seem to have their 1st language as ebonics. I wouldn't want to go there either. Sounds ghetto. That's pretty much the way nursing is heading. All the ghetto peeps filled up the Medical Assisting field and they are now slamming Nursing. It's so crowded. No jobs, all nastiness, attitude, and cruelty. I am thrilled to be making a change. I'm actually really embarrassed to admit that I am a nurse. I thought it was prestigious, but the general consensus, now, is that it's a profession for foreigners and ghetto people.

What career are you going to persue? I thought about becoming a nurse but I'm unsure about the BS that comes with the job and the stress too!

jodi in Gurnee, Illinois

47 months ago

DenimBlue in U.S.A., District of Columbia said: I'm already transitioning into a Business related field. It's awesome. The stress and BS is about 95% less than Nursing, I make the same amount of money, and I have more respect...even though I'm still a newbie. I'm still doing per diem work as a nurse to pay off some bills, but ONLY at places that I want to work. My spouse has a student loan that we are trying to pay off, so once that's paid off--see ya later Nursing world.

If I could have 3 wishes and do it all over again...my first wish would be to go STRAIGHT into college after high school and pursue ANY Bachelors degree I want...be finished by 22..and then earn my MBA by 24, get married, have kids. I put SOOOOO much time into finishing pre-reqs and waiting in line for a nursing program, just to end up incredibly disappointed. A lot of my classmates are unemployed and on antidepressants and meds to help them cope with the reality of it. I will not lie, there was a time I was considering that as well. It's very hard not to dwell on all the time you waste in this field and how it leaves you high and dry. I know very few satisfied nurses. I wish it weren't that way..but it is.

That's sad to hear about how your classmates can't find a job...so much for the nurse shortage!! I am 34 and in need of a new career and I thought nursing was the way to go, but all of the RN's that I know tell me to pursue something OTHER than nursing. I am now looking into other options. Good luck to you!

jodi in Gurnee, Illinois

46 months ago

G in Simpsonville, South Carolina said: I'm sorry to hear about the nursing profession. That's why I chose an OTA program, because every nurse I spoke with told me not to pursue nursing. Well, 3 years later and I absolutely hate the OT field. The therapy companies that you work for only care about productivity and don't care about their employees or patients. Management of these companies are the ones that are making a boat load of money off of Medicare.

I would NOT recommend anyone pursuing OT. Go for a PTA degree instead.

I am actually looking into OTA...unfortunately PTA programs in my area are extremely difficult to get into and they are all out of my district. I have also heard that PTA is extremely strenuous.

Are you currently working as an OTA? I had the opportunity to job shadow at a few places and the OT's and OTA's all love their jobs. They say that it isn't very stressful and that it is very flexible. Other than the politics behind the job, what is so bad about it?

Amanda Fauteux in Rockville, Maryland

46 months ago

mannurse in Ashburn, Virginia said: I finally visited ultimate health school in falls church the other day. I walked through the door and walked right back out. I may have over reacted but the place just looks way to sketchy. It was a major let down because I was pretty much set on that school before I visited it. DOES anyone have any real information about this school.

Supposed to be attending the Ultimate health School next month for the LPN program. Wondering if you got any information good or bad? Thanks!

46 months ago

mp2010 in Norfolk, Virginia said: Are the quiz multiple choice

Yes they have you fill out your answers on a scantron paper.

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.