Nursing Home Administrator Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (320) - Start a Discussion

Dee in Ovid, Michigan

Updated 41 months ago

Networking available? - 11 Replies

I have been a Nursing Home Administrator for 4 years in Kansas and 4 years in Indiana. In May of last year, I received what I would call the "kiss...

Dee in Ovid, Michigan

Updated 41 months ago

Independent (non-chain) Nursing Homes - 1 Reply

Does anyone know where I can find a list of independent (non-chain) owned nursing homes? Thanks.

kenmo in Wellsville, Ohio

Updated 43 months ago

Ohio Nursing Home Administrator Exam - 2 Replies

For those of you who are taking exams in Ohio, how was the test formatted? What types of questions were on the test? What did you use to...

despendo in Schenectady, New York

Updated 43 months ago

AIT Program in NY - 3 Replies

I am looking for an AIT position in Western NY. It seems nobody is interested in being a preceptor, even if I let them know I would be willing to do...

SM

Updated 43 months ago

Getting the most out of the Nursing Home Administrator Forum - 1 Reply

Current and Future Nursing Home Administrators. As you know I have expressed some recent concerns about information exchanged on this forum relative...

Matthew Sturtsman in Lakewood, Ohio

Administrator-In-Training (AIT): Nursing Home Admin

My name is Matt, currently I am a student at Cleveland State University obtaining my Masters of Public Administration with an emphasis on Health Care...

Raazia in Tucson, Arizona

Updated 44 months ago

LNHA interested in relocating to Oklahoma or Texas - 5 Replies

I am a licensed nursing home administrator in the state of Kansas with a strong survey record and over 10 years of management experience. I am...

Michael Ortiz in Kissimmee, Florida

Updated 44 months ago

how do I become an licensed administrator? - 9 Replies

I am looking for some info on what I have to do to be a licensed administrator

Connise in Middletown, Ohio

I need advice looking to relocate

I have a BS in health care and have 15yrs nursing home experience in various postions,I have signed up to take the core of knowledge at ohio state....

ccadieux in Maryville, Tennessee

Updated 45 months ago

Completed AIT, what's next? - 2 Replies

I have just completed my AIT and fax all the paperwork to the State of Tennessee. What can I expect next? Will I receive a letter stating I am...

Randy Lindner in Washington, District of Columbia

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to each of you in the long term care community. For those of you preparing to enter the profession I hope you will take the time to...

sandraso

Sunrise hiring

I know there is a position open with Sunrise in Cranberry, PA, and want to know if anyone knows a person I can speak with about this position.

BigJo in Oneonta, New York

Ohio Nursing Home Administrator Exam

For those of you who are taking exams in Ohio, how was the test formatted? What types of questions were on the test? What did you use to...

I seek your permission in Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

Updated 46 months ago

Nursing Home Administrator Jobs In NYC and NYC area - 1 Reply

How difficult is it to get an NHA job in NYC or the NYC area if you have a decent amount of experience? I am looking to relocate

beddyboop1982@yahoo.com in Temecula, California

Information

Is there a Nursing Home Administrator association in Michigan that I can join to net work with? Thanks

Vikki Zane in Los Angeles, California

Updated 47 months ago

Seeking LNFA or A/L career in a stable company - 1 Reply

I have spent my entire life in geriatic care. LVN since 1975 LNFA since 1979 A/L Executive Director for three years in type A & B...

leighlong.1230@yahoo.com in Kannapolis, North Carolina

AIT preceptor site NC

Looking for AIT preceptor in NC. Has anyone taken NC test?

Angelina in Charleston, Illinois

Positive aspects of being a NHA?

With all of the info in the messages posted....so many people talk about the negative aspects of being a NHA....which I'm sure there are many....

ccakk in Gonzales, Louisiana

Updated 47 months ago

New NFA Louisiana - 4 Replies

I recently got licensed in Louisiana; I currently serve in the capacity as asst. administrator. Who is a good company in Louisiana to work for that...

mannifie@aol.com in Jackson, Mississippi

Updated 47 months ago

NHA/NAB exams and prep - 2 Replies

Have completed my MBA in hEalth Care Management. I am discovering that there may be a requirement to be licensed in New York State. Can anyone help...

Kelly in Chalfont, Pennsylvania

Looking for AIT program in Bucks County, PA

Hello, I live in Chalfont, PA and I am looking for an administrator-in- training program in the Bucks County area. I am Certified Public...

Scott Dewey - babadewey@yahoo.com in Toledo, Ohio

Updated 48 months ago

PLEASE HELP Recently Licensed LNHA with PR experience having Trouble finding first spot... (Ohio - 2 Replies

Well folks I have passed the state and federal test and am licensed but am having extreme difficulty getting callbacks for interviews for LNHA...

Looking in Shreveport, Louisiana

State Exams/Relocation

I am seeking exam practice tests/state law handbooks. I have passed Louisiana exams with flying colors, but there seems to be no job openings for...

JJ in Winter Haven, Florida

Updated 48 months ago

Florida Licensed Administrator seeking a entry level position - 17 Replies

I am a newly licensed administrator seeking a position. I apply to all postings in my area but I have not received any response. I have about 2 years...

Looking in Sweetwater in Loudon, Tennessee

Updated 49 months ago

So -- What's Keeping You ( In the Field) - 11 Replies

I seem to be at a crossroads here- as I am sure many of you are. The LTC arena has changed since 1991,and not allof the changes have been positive....

lenjijacob@gmail.com in Ellicott City, Maryland

AIT program in Maryland

Hello, I have completed my Bachelors in Health Administration. Currently pursuing MBA in healthcare. I was looking to check if there were AIT...

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

Updated 49 months ago

In search of a Nursing Home Administrator job - 2 Replies

I want to tahnk all of you who have shared their experience on how hard or tough it is in getting a nursing home administrator job.I am in north...

jade in Jonesboro, Georgia

Looking for AIT site in Atl. Ga.

I would like to know where could receive training for NHA in Atlanta Georgia. I am unable to find anything.

bobmdelacruz in San Diego, California

Updated 49 months ago

Is is too late to make a change? - 4 Replies

I am 41 and for the last five years I have been working as SNF Administrator at hospital based SNF (Transitional Care Unit - a small 16 beds unit)....

Johnson,d in Dayton, Ohio

Updated 49 months ago

African American LNHA - 1 Reply

I wonder how many Ohio Licensed Nursing Home Administrators are African American. Also, has it been difficult to secure employment as a LNHA?

Val in Port Chester, New York

NAB Prep course recommendations

Are any recommendations on NAB Prep course in NYC area or CBT based? I have four weeks to go. Thanks

kaberger@fuse.net in Middletown, Ohio

Updated 49 months ago

NHA Employment in Ohio - 2 Replies

I have an Ohio NHA license and am having a difficult time obtaining that first administrator position. It seems you must have experience to be...

dljnlaws in Boise, Idaho

Updated 49 months ago

In Need of an AIT program - 1 Reply

I am graduating in October with a Bachelors in Helathcare Administration. I am looking for an AIT program in MO, AR, TN, or MS. I kinda dont know...

Stm 101 in Orange County, California

Updated 50 months ago

Considering applying for AIT - 4 Replies

What are thoughts about someone 55 yrs old applying for AIT. He has a undergrad degree in business and a masters from a seminary. Has worked in...

C.Chaffee in Newport, Vermont

NH AIT in New England

I have been a LPN for 20+ years. I also have an Associates degree in human services, and business. My bachelors degree is in Liberal Arts but it is...

Prentice Dixon in Chicago, Illinois

question swap

anyone have any practice questions for the national test they'd be willing to swap?

abdik in Cambridge, Massachusetts

I am in need of AIT placement

I have bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration since 2008. I am trying to obtain an AIT position in Boston area but I have had no...

Carrie in Houston, Texas

Updated 52 months ago

Salary inquiry - 1 Reply

I am considering a position for a nursing home facility. What is the average salary for Nursing Home Administrator in the Austin area?

Jessica love in Los Angeles, California

Nursing program at Pasadena city college PCC???

Has anyone attended this program or heard anything about it ..? thanks =]

Sandra

Maryland Exam

Has anyone recently taken the Maryland state exam?

Mark in Toledo, Ohio

Updated 52 months ago

Interin NHA seeking further assignments in Ohio and Michigan - 2 Replies

Toledo Ohio resident licensed in Ohio and Michigan seeking further interim assignments. Managerial career over 25 years with LTC exposure since 2005....

cbubnis in Casselberry, Florida

NHA

I currently work as a bom at a ltc facility in Florida. Prior to working at the facility, I specialized as a office manager at a ltc pharmacy. I have...

robw13 in Greeneville, Tennessee

Updated 52 months ago

NHA study binders from Prof. Cirns class in IL - 8 Replies

I have all 3 NHA exam and state license exam for IL from Proff. Cirns class. I'm selling all 3 at any price make me an offer!

Dude in Nappanee, Indiana

Updated 53 months ago

administrator training - 1 Reply

I am an assistant administrator. my administrator wants to train me well as i recently passed the Nab and she wants to make sure she trains me to...

lberry45 in Madisonville, Kentucky

Updated 53 months ago

Study materials for NAB - 1 Reply

Does anyone have any study guides or practice test, or any other materials they want to send me? i am tking the test in a month and i feel unprepared...

stephanielee in Saint Paul, Minnesota

minnesota state exam transfer

Does anyone know what states the Minnesota State exam transfers over to?

Jill

Updated 54 months ago

Administrator in Trainging Programs - 2 Replies

I have a bachelor of science degree and I have more than 10 years experience in the health field. I'm looking into taking the test to be an Health...

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

Updated 54 months ago

Are there any effective websites to find an NHA postition? - 1 Reply

I am a current NHA in Atlante looking for a position, are there any "good" websites that have current NHA positions? Thanks, cloga74@gmail.com

JC in Temple, Texas

Updated 54 months ago

TX NFA exam - 1 Reply

I want to study for the TX state boards. I am a NFA in LA & am looking to relocate but would like to get a little knowledge under my belt before I...

Eric in Alpharetta, Georgia

Updated 54 months ago

NHA jobs in SC or GA - 1 Reply

I have current NHA licenses in SC and GA and am unable to find a job...HELP!

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.