Nursing Home Administrator Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (321) - Start a Discussion

Eric in Alpharetta, Georgia

Updated 55 months ago

NHA jobs in SC or GA - 1 Reply

I have current NHA licenses in SC and GA and am unable to find a job...HELP!

Greg in Avondale, Arizona

Updated 55 months ago

hospital administrator - 2 Replies

I have approximately 16 years in the healthcare field in which 10 of those years have been in mid to upper management. I have worked in ICF's and...

Alyssa in Marion, Michigan

LNHA looking for position as Culture Change adopter - Willing to relocate

I am a LNHA with a background in quality, regulatory and teambuilding experience. Currently, I am the NHA for a 125 bed dually certified facility in...

Jill

Updated 55 months ago

on-line study vs. buying boods - 1 Reply

I would like to sit for the nursing administrator test in IL. There is an on-line class offered for $300.00. Should I do this or buy the books and...

Brieanna Henderson in Oceanside, California

Updated 55 months ago

Advice for refocusing my professional career back to my educational degrees. - 3 Replies

Hi everyone, Like many people my first few jobs have little connection to my degrees, but I am wanting to refocus to healthcare admin. I have...

Carmela in Fort Wayne, Indiana

Updated 56 months ago

Getting a LNHA position - 3 Replies

I just got licensed in December and have had a few interviews but it seems everyone wants more experience. How do I get the experience if I am not...

Charles in Brookfield, Wisconsin

AIT in TN, MO

I have tried everything I know up to this point to get in an AIT program. I have sent several resumes out to companies that hire for AIT training and...

Mark Slaughter in Carlsbad, New Mexico

Updated 56 months ago

LNHA needed in Kansas - 21 Replies

I am currently searching for a competent, driven administrator for a mid-sized building in Kansas. At the same facility, I am presenting candidates...

Nursing Home Pro in Tennessee

Updated 56 months ago

Returning to Workforce - 3 Replies

I was trying to find out what I would need to do to get a new license. Received Administrators license after college and went on the work in HR and...

Updated 56 months ago

getting back into industry - 1 Reply

I have been out of the industry and just coming back. Took the NAB and a refresher course put on by the state. Any ideas on how to break back in? ...

Nick in Durham, North Carolina

AIT

I am currently working on getting into an AIT program and am looking for a facility to do my peceptorship. What are some questions to ask current...

Kathy Herbert in Greensburg, Indiana

Updated 56 months ago

AIT program in Indiana - 1 Reply

Hi! I am graduating in May with my bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration. I am trying to get a jumpstart on locating an AIT position but I...

lnha58@yahoo in Chicago, Illinois

CEUs

AT WHAT POINT DO WE START TAKING OUR CEUs.... in other words if my license expire in 2011, can I start know...? secondly, why do some...

donald in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Updated 56 months ago

Trying to get in AIT program in TN? I just can't find anyone who will help me!1 - 1 Reply

Well, I graduate in June 2010 with Bachelors in Business Admin/ Healthcare Management. I have been a Facilitator and Deparment Manager for a...

diver in Frisco, Texas

Updated 56 months ago

licensed NHA looking for AIT/internship position in Illinois - 19 Replies

I'm a newly licensed NHA in the state of Illinois. I have 5 years work experience as executive in a government office, but have no experience...

Tigertab in Suffolk, Virginia

NAB EAxm

Heelo all, I am scheduled to take my NAB on tuesday, feb 16th! I am so nervous and I am feeling unprepared? My main study tool is the NAB study...

Clayton in Romeoville, Illinois

Updated 57 months ago

Nursing Administrator Positions - 3 Replies

I have recently resigned from my last nursing home due to Board's noncompliance with Federal Regulations and my wanting to follow the regulations. ...

Day in Detroit, Michigan

Updated 57 months ago

Looking for AIT placement - 2 Replies

I have 20 years of long term care management experience. I earned my MBA/HCM in April 2006, and am seeking a site to complete my Administrator in...

Hayley in Jacksonville, Florida

Updated 57 months ago

licensed 10 months - 3 Replies

I have been an assistant nursing home administrator for 16 months in a 120 bed facility. I have had my administrator license for 10 of those months....

Marc2010 in Buffalo, New York

What states transfer New York Licensure

I am looking to relocate out of New York and have been licensed since 1997. I am interested in learning what states accept new york license as part...

ml in Fort Myers, Florida

Updated 58 months ago

Licensure in North Carolina - 4 Replies

Hello to all...I am an Administrator in Ohio and I am looking to obtain my license in NC. I was hoping that someone could provide me some...

Updated 58 months ago

Director of Foodservice wanting to be a NHA - 3 Replies

I worked in longterm, forensic, rehab, acute care as a Foodservice director for 24 years in Miami Florida. I start my MBA program in Healthcare Jan...

gilmdevi in Scotch Plains, New Jersey

AIT programs in Mass

Wondering if anyone had any advice. I am trying to find a facility in Mass that offers an AIT program.

marbelle00@yahoo.com in Queens Village, New York

Seeking for Health Administration jobs

Hi, I have a my MHA and still can't get a job. Does anyone know any where that's hiring?

JJAZ in Findlay, Ohio

Resume Help & Preceptorship

Hi! After being a pharmaceutical rep for nearly 5 year and obtaining my MBA in Health care Management I am trying to begin a career in nursing home...

cathy in Topeka, Kansas

I have several practice exams for sale

If you are about to sit for your exam and you need practice exams. I have several that I have sold to a few people who have passed their exams on the...

jennifer in Comfort, Texas

Updated 59 months ago

Transfer of license to another state. - 2 Replies

I am currently licensed as NHA and RCFE in California. Looking at moving to Florida. I am curious as to if I can transfer my CA NHA license to FL. If...

Keith Abney in Birmingham, Alabama

Needing help getting started in Bham AL!!! please help!!

I recently graduated from The University of Alabama with a degree in Health Care Mgmt. I am trying to find an AIT program that pays around the Bham...

J in Birmingham, Alabama

Updated 59 months ago

NHA position - 2 Replies

Looking for NHA postion ANYWHERE is Florida.Lots of facilities around but few positions.

Dave in Belmar, New Jersey

Updated 59 months ago

AIT Program - 3 Replies

I recently graduated with my B.S. in healthcare adminstration, and I have my assisted living administrator license. I really wanted to know if anyone...

Margaret in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Need information about becoming licnse NHA in Michigan

I attend school in PA and will finish in 2011. need any information on how to obtain my NHA license in Michigan when I finish School. Also any...

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

Updated 60 months ago

Indiana NHA - 1 Reply

New administrator with 10 yrs of management experience looking for position in east central Indiana. Please let me know if you hear of any openings!

Updated 60 months ago

Looking for AIT position in or around Memphis, TN - 1 Reply

I have 13 years experience in the development of CCRCS and am currently working on my masters in Healthcare Admin. I am looking for an AIT position...

Updated 60 months ago

Looking for Interim Assignments in Tennessee and Virginia - 1 Reply

I have been a Nursing Home administrator since 1986 and am currently looking for an Interim position.I am available to start immediately.I have an...

Nnamdi Gabriel in Bowie, Maryland

Updated 61 months ago

administrator in training - 1 Reply

I am currently an MBA and MHA student in Utah and would like to do an administrator in training job this summer in the area. Does anyone know of any...

tllgc in Louisiana

Updated 61 months ago

Burnt-out NHA. What other career options do we have? - 7 Replies

I've been in the industry for over a decade and have served as mostly a trouble-shooter to some of the worst homes out there. I was the guy to send...

Updated 61 months ago

Looking for an Administrator in Training Position in Southeast Virginia - 1 Reply

Looking for an AIT position in Southeast Virginia. Please contact me if you know of any positions. Thank you.

tunya in Fenton, Michigan

nha test questions review

do anyone have review questions for the michigan state or federal test? please email them to me at thottois@yahoo.com.

Jayne in Ossining, New York

Advice about becoming a Nursing Home Administrator

I am considering a career change into long term care administration in the New York City metro area. I DO NOT have health care experience (my work...

Kareen in Englewood, New Jersey

Updated 61 months ago

Looking for an administrator or assistant administrator position in NJ. - 2 Replies

I am newly licensed in NJ as a NHA and I just relocated from Fl where I have been licensed there since 2005. I need to get my foot in the door and...

armybrat224th in Hedrick, Iowa

newly LNHA looking for a facility

I recently obtained my license to practice in the state of Iowa. I am currently looking for a job if anyone knows of any please let me know. I am...

Dale in Oak Lawn, Illinois

Updated 61 months ago

Looking for a preceptor so I can be an administrator - 3 Replies

I have a degree wanting to get into a stable career

g-norman@hotmail.com in Lakeland, Florida

Updated 61 months ago

NAB prep - 1 Reply

Hi...does anyone know about the book "Guidance to Surveyors"? Someone had recommended this as essential test-prep reading. Thank you

corries in Rancho Cucamonga, California

Updated 61 months ago

NAB exam - 1 Reply

For anyone who has taken the NAB...regarding the Federal Regs, i.e. OBRA, do you have to know which F-tags apply to what, or simply the context of...

jean in London, Kentucky

Updated 62 months ago

ky nursing home admininstrator - 1 Reply

I have been a registered nurse for many years. now i have gotten my nursing home administrators license. i 1 year ADON experience and 8 months...

Amilia Apollon in Bronx, New York

Updated 62 months ago

Cross-State Licensure - 7 Replies

I've done some research on state licensure and there are some states that do not require taking a state exam, but all states require you to pass the...

k-rdh in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

job change

Im a dental hygienist and thinking about nursing..any advice? salary, job opportunities, and career advancement in the field of nursing. I live in...

Linda Smith in Columbia, Tennessee

Seeking NHA in nursing home or assisted living

If you know of a company who is in need of a nursing home administrator position in these states: Alabama, Florida, Tennessee or Kentucky, please...

truss in Nampa, Idaho

Nursing Home Administrator job in Idaho

I Am looking for either an Nursing Home or Residential Care interim or permanent position in Idaho.I am currently licensed there. I have 17 years...

Sara A F in Elizabethtown, Kentucky

Updated 62 months ago

Leap of Faith - 5 Replies

I am planning to take an internship this summer (July) with a facility in Louisville and will be quiting my current job to do so. Therefore I will be...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.