Administrator in Trainging Programs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

idealil in Monmouth, Illinois

57 months ago

I have a bachelor of science degree and I have more than 10 years experience in the health field. I'm looking into taking the test to be an Health Care Administrator. I'm from Illinois and I don't have any idea where to start. If you have any ideas or suggestions I'm more than happy to listen. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

NENA in Simpsonville, Kentucky

57 months ago

I know some community college offers certificates and classes that can help you prepare for the classes or you can purchase a book and study independently. co far wilbur wright college and college of dupage offers those classes i belive its a total of 4 classes hope that helps

Jill

57 months ago

Start by contacting your state board. You can find the link through the NAB website. You may have to take an administrator in training program before you can take your test. You should ask whether this can be waved due to your experience. If you have to take an administrator in training program ask them for a list of preceptors and start contacting the preceptors to see who is willing to train you. It is up to you to find a preceptor who is willing to train not the state board. Ask the state board about study guides and study sessions available for the state test. The national test (NAB) has recommended study guides on their website as well as information to enroll to take the test.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.