LNHA needed in Kansas

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (22)

Larry Nanny in Springfield, Missouri

85 months ago

I am licensed in Kansas and am interested in opportunities back there. I recently relocated to Springfield Missouri, but this has not worked out for my wife, as she is still in Wichita. I would be interested in sending you a resume and finding out more about this position. I do have a DON I have worked with that may be interested depending on the location. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Bryan Roby in Wichita, Kansas

84 months ago

Day Recruiter in Columbus, Ohio said: I am currently searching for a competent, driven administrator for a mid-sized building in Kansas. At the same facility, I am presenting candidates for Director of Nursing as well. If there is anyone out there who knows a pair that travel together, please let me know. This will be a permanent position.
You can e-mail me at bernie@tobinsearch.com. Thank you!

I am a licensed administrator in Kansas and currently live in a suburb on the west side of Wichita. I also know some DON's, their interest would also depend on where the facility was located. Thank you

James lailder in Pittsburg, Kansas

82 months ago

Larry Nanny in Springfield, Missouri said: I am licensed in Kansas and am interested in opportunities back there. I recently relocated to Springfield Missouri, but this has not worked out for my wife, as she is still in Wichita. I would be interested in sending you a resume and finding out more about this position. I do have a DON I have worked with that may be interested depending on the location. Thanks

Are you still interested in Kansas?

Larry Nanny in Wichita, Kansas

82 months ago

It would have to be in Wichita or withing commuting distance from Wichita.

Thanks.

james laidler in Pittsburg, Kansas

82 months ago

I have a home in Kansas that is within commuting distance from Wichita, if you are interested please email me privately for the particulars. guesthomes@mobil1.net
James

hannah Watson in Pratt, Kansas

82 months ago

Day Recruiter in Columbus, Ohio said: I am currently searching for a competent, driven administrator for a mid-sized building in Kansas. At the same facility, I am presenting candidates for Director of Nursing as well. If there is anyone out there who knows a pair that travel together, please let me know. This will be a permanent position.

I am a long term care administrator, Am interested in learning more about this position.

82 months ago

hannah Watson in Pratt, Kansas said: I am a long term care administrator, Am interested in learning more about this position.
I am willing to send you a copy of my resume. Would be willing to re-locate. I am 60 miles south of Wichita, KS

J. Laidler in Pittsburg, Kansas

82 months ago

Would you also send me your information? guesthomes@mobil1.net

82 months ago

Thank you for the request. I have e-mailed you my resume.

Ramonzo M. Douglas in Hannibal, Missouri

82 months ago

i am a well driven young man that is looking for an opportunity to bring success and dedication to a facility that is eager to learn and gow as i do. I have passed the state exam and currently in the process of finding a class to attend for the federal exam before taking the federal exam. My 7 years in nursing homes gave me an excellent opportunity to further my desire to be a bigger part of nursing as a CNA and also working with behavioral adults and teens along with geriactrics.

82 months ago

I have been a nursing home administrator for 4 years but have worked in long term care since 1998. I began in medical records and am also certified as a CNA. I worked as the interim administrator for a non-profit facility as I worked toward obtaining my adult care administrator certification and then went on to running a 70 bed skilled facility. I am interested in learniing more about your facility.

Ramonzo M. Douglas in Hannibal, Missouri

81 months ago

i hope the information u requested reached u in good timing. I hope u are just as passionate for nursing as i am because the important part of caring for others is a sound voice and commitment to excellence.

Pamela in Augusta, Kansas

79 months ago

How can someone become a licensed administrator in Kansas? I have 6 classes left to finish my degree in Business Administration from Baker University in Wichita, Kansas. I am currently a director of a senior center but my present position requires no licensing.

Praying for you & family in Coffeyville, Kansas

70 months ago

james laidler in Pittsburg, Kansas said: I have a home in Kansas that is within commuting distance from Wichita, if you are interested please email me privately for the particulars. guesthomes@mobil1.net
James

Just want you to know I am still praying for you all, and still care about you all.

emmanuelazzun in Emporia, Kansas

70 months ago

I am very interested. I hava a Kansas license(3090). Thank you.

Becca Hess in Wichita, Kansas

68 months ago

I am a licensed Admijn, and know od an RN who has been my DON that is currently searching.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Cheryl EB in Los Angeles, California

66 months ago

I am looking for a LNHA in the Topeka, KS area for a seasoned Administrator. Must have previous experience working in a facility with a sub acute unit. Feel free to forward your resume to cbowens@csi4jobs.com

jeremmy in Topeka, Kansas

65 months ago

Recently passed state of kansas and federal exams in long term care admin and looking for a position (admin/assistant)in kansas.A self starter and self motivated. njogu100@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Heather Blanke in Wichita, Kansas

63 months ago

Just became licensed in Kansas. Currently looking for a building to start my career.

Cindy E in Olathe, Kansas

63 months ago

I am looking for a Nursing Home Administrator's position in Kansas or Missouri would prefer within commuting distance from Olathe/Overland Park area, however would consider relocating.

plz help in Girard, Kansas

62 months ago

Heather Blanke in Wichita, Kansas said: Just became licensed in Kansas. Currently looking for a building to start my career.

looking to get licensed would u be willing to help with any material my email is chido_samuel@hotmail.com

Mark Slaughter in Carlsbad, New Mexico

62 months ago

As Administrators, we are constantly searching for ways to save money. I f you can convince your Regional to take a look at this it can save you tons on your electricity costs. I changed contracts for my facility and got 6.4 cents per kilowatt hour locked in for 2 years!

NURSINGHOMESSAVEMONEY.emexpower.com/
copy and paste to your browser

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.