Liscensing in Michigan

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (27)

ebabcock in Rockford, Michigan

75 months ago

I have recently sent in my application to take my state and federal boards and wonder if anyone has any advise for preparing for them. I have no reason to believe that I would be denied taking them. I have a BS in Health Care Systems Administration and have worked in Long Term Care for 8 years working my way up from a certified nursing assistant, and now the Nursing Administrative Assistant for a 55 bed LTC facilty.
Any comments would be welcome.

Thanks
Elizabeth

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rosebud in Indianapolis, Indiana

75 months ago

I am currently working on getting by degree, I want to be and administrator. I have missed the course here in Indianapolis, IN. Where can I get the materials and is it possible to take the national exam in another state.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

stan in West Palm Beach, Florida

75 months ago

rosebud in Indianapolis, Indiana said: I am currently working on getting by degree, I want to be and administrator. I have missed the course here in Indianapolis, IN. Where can I get the materials and is it possible to take the national exam in another state.

I offer an online course for the national exam. You can enroll at any time and I work with you until you pass the exam. My website is www.examprofessional.com. I have a 97% pass rate for the course.

stan in West Palm Beach, Florida

75 months ago

ebabcock in Rockford, Michigan said: I have recently sent in my application to take my state and federal boards and wonder if anyone has any advise for preparing for them. I have no reason to believe that I would be denied taking them. I have a BS in Health Care Systems Administration and have worked in Long Term Care for 8 years working my way up from a certified nursing assistant, and now the Nursing Administrative Assistant for a 55 bed LTC facilty.

Thanks
Elizabeth

I offer an online course for the national exam. You can enroll at any time and I work with you until you pass the exam. My website is www.examprofessional.com. I have a 97% pass rate for the course.

Rod in Perry, Michigan

75 months ago

go to the NAB website they have a study guide that helped me pass.

Sue in Clinton Township, Michigan

74 months ago

Rod in Perry, Michigan said: go to the NAB website they have a study guide that helped me pass.

Can you plz give me the website address or any other tip on how to get started for this process of Nursing Home Administration exam / licensing..
Sue

Sue in Clinton Township, Michigan

74 months ago

stan in West Palm Beach, Florida said: I offer an online course for the national exam. You can enroll at any time and I work with you until you pass the exam. My website is www.examprofessional.com . I have a 97% pass rate for the course.

What r the charges.....

lidianiko@aol.com in Trenton, Michigan

58 months ago

Rod in Perry, Michigan said: go to the NAB website they have a study guide that helped me pass.

HELP HELP !!! Do you know where to register for the Michigan exam ? Where can I get information to prepare for exam ?
Is there a class or seminar in detroit area ?
Thanks Lida Trenton, Michigan lidianiko@aol.com

kmcgi in Sterling Heights, Michigan

58 months ago

All you need to do is take the NAB exam. The book is $130 and the study guide is $40....study study study and wahla! pass! good luck. Buy the books at Barnes & Noble.

www.nabweb.org/nabweb/default.aspx for the test info.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

soso in Taylor, Michigan

52 months ago

ebabcock in Rockford, Michigan said: I have recently sent in my application to take my state and federal boards and wonder if anyone has any advise for preparing for them. I have no reason to believe that I would be denied taking them. I have a BS in Health Care Systems Administration and have worked in Long Term Care for 8 years working my way up from a certified nursing assistant, and now the Nursing Administrative Assistant for a 55 bed LTC facilty.

Thanks
Elizabeth

hello Elisabeth , i,m in michigan and will be taking the exam for the second time could you give some advices ?

Lidia Nikolovska in Riverview, Michigan

52 months ago

Hello Elisabeth,

I have not taken the exams , am interested in how it goes for you. I am from the downriver area and provide counseling to LTC residents as a independent social worker and psychologist. I am considering taking the exam too. Just wondering how to start, what manuals or books to study as well ? Keep me posted. Which nursing home do you work for ? Hope all is well.

Thanks Lidia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Miranda in Sterling Heights, Michigan

48 months ago

I am a student at Baker College about to have my degree in may 2011 in Health Service Administration, I wonder if anyone can provide me with help on how to continue from here on. What am I suppose to do to get licensed as a nursing home administrator, what classes do I need to take after this if any? how do I register for the exams, What do I study for it and how do I make it generally? Please help me. I am so lost.
Thanks Miranda

soso in Wheaton, Illinois

47 months ago

Miranda in Sterling Heights, Michigan said: I am a student at Baker College about to have my degree in may 2011 in Health Service Administration, I wonder if anyone can provide me with help on how to continue from here on. What am I suppose to do to get licensed as a nursing home administrator, what classes do I need to take after this if any? how do I register for the exams, What do I study for it and how do I make it generally? Please help me. I am so lost.
Thanks Miranda[/QUOTE
i,m in Michigan as well send me an email i will give you the detail Miranda. i took the exam twice already .

THurks in Riverview, Michigan

47 months ago

Hello everyone I am a new RN grad but I have been employed for the past 9 years in LTC. I am thinking about sitting for the NHA exam in MI and can use any info that you guys have to prepare. What are some great resources used in the passed to pass this exam, I don't want to spend lots of money nor time studying unnecessary information. My email addy is tiffanyhurkes@yahoo.com. Feel free to shoot me any info you have and thanks in advance.
Thurks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dzeny in Ypsilanti, Michigan

31 months ago

Anyone have any ideas for studying, any materials to study from or courses to take??

Please let me know.

Dzejnica@comcast.net

Rue Anne Mills in Chicago, Illinois

25 months ago

Requested practice tests for Ws. Withdraw that request. Thank you.
Rue Anne Mills

WANDA GOODNOUGH in Roseville, Michigan

9 months ago

WOULD ANY ONE LIKE TO STUDY FOR THE NAB EXAM ???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Amazzetti in Macomb, Michigan

8 months ago

WANDA GOODNOUGH in Roseville, Michigan said: WOULD ANY ONE LIKE TO STUDY FOR THE NAB EXAM ???

I would!!! I am buying the books today, and need to study!

8 months ago

I am a new graduate of my Bachelors degree from Baker and need ideas for the testing

8 months ago

I am looking to start study group for the test interested???

8 months ago

let me know what time you are available??

6 months ago

wanda you should email me amazzetti78@yahoo.com so we can meet up..

MichiganMike in Michigan

4 months ago

Is there a complete packet of study materials for the Michigan exam? Or, do i have to gather the information myself?

Also, what books did everyone use to study for both tests?

Kim B in Los Angeles, California

4 months ago

MichiganMike in Michigan said: Is there a complete packet of study materials for the Michigan exam? Or, do i have to gather the information myself?

Also, what books did everyone use to study for both tests?

For National try: www.administrator-interactive.com

They are reasonable and offer plenty of test questions. Good luck!

MichiganMike in Michigan

3 months ago

Would anyone like to study for the NAB exam?

Yahna: michigan in Westland, Michigan

1 month ago

Where are you working now?

wandagoodnough in Mount Clemens, Michigan

1 month ago

I work for the government?? and where are you working??

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.