Locating an AIT preceptors in B'ham, Al

Comments (9)

Raymond Reiss in Cassleberry, Florida

68 months ago

Cal the American Health care Association in Washington,. D.C. (for-profit facilities) and the American Association for Homes and Services for the Aging, (not for profit facilities) also in Washington D.C and ask for a list of members.

J in Birmingham, Alabama

67 months ago

Berry in Birmingham, Alabama said: I have a B.S. in health care management and I am looking for a facility to start an AIT program. Where can I find a list of certified facilities?

Barry Reply back and I may able to help you more. I assume you went to UAB and have a BSHS?

Keith Abney in Birmingham, Alabama

66 months ago

J in Birmingham, Alabama said: Barry Reply back and I may able to help you more. I assume you went to UAB and have a BSHS?

My name is Keith Abney and I graduated from The University of Alabama with a Health Care Mgmt degree. I also need some help locating one close to Bham!! If anyone can help my e-mail address is abney004@yahoo.com

JA in Ridgeland, Mississippi

43 months ago

J in Birmingham, Alabama said: Barry Reply back and I may able to help you more. I assume you went to UAB and have a BSHS?

Hi J, I have a nursing background and an MBA. Currently working with a LTHC software company and looking to find an AIT program around Birmingham. Would you have any suggestion as to where to start?

AF in Fayetteville, North Carolina

41 months ago

Hi,
Is there anyone that knows of a preceptor willing to provide A.I. T. for me. I have called over one hundred preceptors to only hear, I am not do any training right now. This is very heart breaking when you finish your degree and no one wants to help the next person. I will giveback by helping the next person when I finally get my training and license. I am willing to do the training in any state. If you know of anyone please email me at alfonso_ferguson@nc.rr.com. This will be a great help to me and hopefully provide a long lasting training for others who graduate and need a preceptor.

tracy polk in birmingham, Alabama

40 months ago

I'm looking for a preceptor for AIT training in Birmingham Alabama, anyone have any suggestions

XSmith in Birmingham, Alabama

31 months ago

Hi,I was also seeking AIT for Birmingham, Alabama. I currently have a bachelor's degree in respiratory therapy and a master's degree in health services administration. I've worked in respiratory for over nine years and I'm looking into getting some type of intership or training in nursing home administration. Please can someone direct me in the right direction. Any help will be much appreciated.

31 months ago

Did you get any help?

31 months ago

XSmith in Birmingham, Alabama said: Did you get any help?

No, I have a bachelor's in respiratory therapy from UAB and master's in Health Services Administration from Strayer University.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.