Looking for AIT program in Las Vegas, Nevada

Comments (6)

Juan Crespin in Las Vegas, Nevada

69 months ago

was wondering if anyone has any information as to where I could find a predeptor in the local Las Vegas Nevada area? I will be graduating with a Bachelors degree in Health Administration-Long term Care and want to be a licensed administrator. I found a lady that is willing to accept me, but until I get something in writing or saying that it is approved then I'am looking for other options. I guess you can say plan B. I'am graduating in February 2010 from the University of Phoenix so if anyone has information as to where I can start looking it will be appreciated. I have called around to different nursing homes and it seems that none besides the lady that I spoke with has any such program. So anything will help. I have nursing home expierence and healthcare expierence for 10 yrs.

Fsanford in Indianapolis, Indiana

57 months ago

I would like someone to direct me to a facility which will assist me for my AIT Program. I am a Ms. Admin. holder from University of Notre Dame with considerable experience in Healthcare delivery and human services. Please if anyone knows any route, kindly notify me. my email - francissanford40@gmail.com. I will prefer any location or State.
Thank you in advance.

Fsanford in Indianapolis, Indiana

57 months ago

I would like someone to direct me to a facility which will assist me for my AIT Program. I am a Ms. Admin. holder from University of Notre Dame with considerable experience in Healthcare delivery and human services. Please, if anyone knows any route, kindly notify me. My email - francissanford40@gmail.com. I will prefer any location or State.
Thank you in advance.

LAnthony in Los Angeles, California

43 months ago

I am looking for an AIT program or preceptor in the Las Vegas area. I have a BS in Health Administration and I am also working on my MBA with a concentration in Healthcare Management. I am sure the programs will not be available until the middle of next year but I really need some guidance. I would be grateful for any information provided. I have done some reseach and found that Life Centers of America does have a AIT program but I would really like to add to my chances by applying for other programs and when is the best time to apply. Thank you. My email address is lakiesha.anthony@ymail.com

Fsanford in Columbus, Ohio

39 months ago

I just passed both the National and the State today. Thank you all for your support. Special thanks to Mr. Charles V of k&k Consulting in Houston.
Their study materials are Great. It took me less than 2 hours to complet both test.

Thank M. Charles V.

Francis Sanford
Ohio Columbus.

Ngweh Azah in Las Vegas, Nevada

37 months ago

I am looking for an AIT program or preceptor in the Las Vegas area. I am a holder of a BS in Health Care Management from Saint Leo University. I have experience in health care delivery at the moment I work as a CNA with Angel Eye Hospice here in Las Vegas. I would be most grateful if anyone could give me information on how to get into the program .

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.