Looking for AIT program in Las Vegas, Nevada

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

juancrespin in Las Vegas, Nevada

85 months ago

was wondering if anyone has any information as to where I could find a predeptor in the local Las Vegas Nevada area? I will be graduating with a Bachelors degree in Health Administration-Long term Care and want to be a licensed administrator. I found a lady that is willing to accept me, but until I get something in writing or saying that it is approved then I'am looking for other options. I guess you can say plan B. I'am graduating in February 2010 from the University of Phoenix so if anyone has information as to where I can start looking it will be appreciated. I have called around to different nursing homes and it seems that none besides the lady that I spoke with has any such program. So anything will help. I have nursing home expierence and healthcare expierence for 10 yrs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Fsanford in Indianapolis, Indiana

72 months ago

I would like someone to direct me to a facility which will assist me for my AIT Program. I am a Ms. Admin. holder from University of Notre Dame with considerable experience in Healthcare delivery and human services. Please if anyone knows any route, kindly notify me. my email - francissanford40@gmail.com. I will prefer any location or State.
Thank you in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Fsanford in Indianapolis, Indiana

72 months ago

I would like someone to direct me to a facility which will assist me for my AIT Program. I am a Ms. Admin. holder from University of Notre Dame with considerable experience in Healthcare delivery and human services. Please, if anyone knows any route, kindly notify me. My email - francissanford40@gmail.com. I will prefer any location or State.
Thank you in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LAnthony in Los Angeles, California

58 months ago

I am looking for an AIT program or preceptor in the Las Vegas area. I have a BS in Health Administration and I am also working on my MBA with a concentration in Healthcare Management. I am sure the programs will not be available until the middle of next year but I really need some guidance. I would be grateful for any information provided. I have done some reseach and found that Life Centers of America does have a AIT program but I would really like to add to my chances by applying for other programs and when is the best time to apply. Thank you. My email address is lakiesha.anthony@ymail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Fsanford in Columbus, Ohio

54 months ago

I just passed both the National and the State today. Thank you all for your support. Special thanks to Mr. Charles V of k&k Consulting in Houston.
Their study materials are Great. It took me less than 2 hours to complet both test.

Thank M. Charles V.

Francis Sanford
Ohio Columbus.

Ngweh Azah in Las Vegas, Nevada

52 months ago

I am looking for an AIT program or preceptor in the Las Vegas area. I am a holder of a BS in Health Care Management from Saint Leo University. I have experience in health care delivery at the moment I work as a CNA with Angel Eye Hospice here in Las Vegas. I would be most grateful if anyone could give me information on how to get into the program .

ngweh26 in Las Vegas, Nevada

3 months ago

Good Morning, I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I have a Master's degree in Health Care Administration. I am currently looking for an AIT program. I would be most grateful if someone would point me in the right direction. My email address is azah72@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Ngweh Azah
Las Vegas, Nevada.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.