NHA Positions (Traveling, Interim, Assistant, Administrator)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

Jason Jones in Elkmont, Alabama

68 months ago

I am currently a licensed NHA in Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky and West Virginia. I have relocated back to Tennessee. If anyone knows of any open positions as a traveling, interim or assistant administrator please contact me at jason_jones829@yahoo.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

restlessintexas in Athens, Tennessee

54 months ago

Jason Jones in Elkmont, Alabama said: I am currently a licensed NHA in Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky and West Virginia. I have relocated back to Tennessee. If anyone knows of any open positions as a traveling, interim or assistant administrator please contact me at jason_jones829@yahoo.com.

Hi Jason: I was wondering if you found a position in TN? I'm now in TN and looking. My problem is I have over 20 years in LTC but have moved around to several states in a short time frame. I'm not getting all calls back on the tons of resume I send out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mark in Jacksonville, Florida

53 months ago

restlessintexas in Athens, Tennessee said: Hi Jason: I was wondering if you found a position in TN? I'm now in TN and looking. My problem is I have over 20 years in LTC but have moved around to several states in a short time frame. I'm not getting all calls back on the tons of resume I send out.

Please send me your resume. I may have a position for you?

restlessintexas in Athens, Tennessee

53 months ago

Mark in Jacksonville, Florida said: Please send me your resume. I may have a position for you?

Hi Mark: Can you give me your email? I'm at sjw0420@msn.com

Thanks for your reply

Sheila

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

KJB_lady in Tampa, Florida

52 months ago

Licensed NHA with 2 years NHA experience in under 100 bed facilities. Willing to relocate within Florida or work as an Assistant NHA.

don32 in Portage, Michigan

39 months ago

Recent grad od nha program currently in masters looking for an opportunity to learn. In process of taking state exam if someone can help it is appreciated

Trish in Kingsport, Tennessee

39 months ago

I went for what I thought would be another nurse tech job. But after the DON looked at my resume,healthcare experience, and MBA-Public Health Administration, she said that she knew that LifeCare is short nationwide; Northeast Tennessee. She was acting Administrator as well as the Director of Nursing the day I interview.The facility itself was looking for an new administrator as well as in Tennessee Virginia and Banner Elk, NC. Try around the rural regions. I have my fingers cross that I will get the assistant administrator position locally.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Duane Davis in Asheville, North Carolina

39 months ago

I am recently licensed for Virginia and Washington state. I have 2 years experience as a assistant administrator willing to relocate. Looking for an assistant administrator or administrator position. My email is 81ddavis@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tami Klinedinst in Lawrence, Kansas

31 months ago

I am licensed in Kansas and New Mexico. I have 5 years experience as Administrator/CEO. I am looking for any traveling administrator positions or interim positions. Am willing to get additional state licensures if needed. My email is tklinedinst6@yahoo.com.

Makarious in Irving, Texas

31 months ago

I am a licensed administrator in Texas and have 9+ years of experience between working in nursing homes and at the state level in regulatory services. I also have experience with one of the local universities in continuing education training in OSHA regarding long turn care facilities. Am will to relocate as a traveler or acquire additional state licensures.

Makarious in Irving, Texas

31 months ago

I am a licensed administrator in Texas and have 9+ years of experience between working in nursing homes and at the state level in regulatory services. I also have experience with one of the local universities in continuing education training in OSHA regarding long turn care facilities. Am will to relocate as a traveler or acquire additional state licensures.

kathryn

28 months ago

I have recently recieved my NHA license in Arkansas. I am seeking a position. My email is
kat.stiles@ymail.com

SundayB in Columbia, South Carolina

21 months ago

I am seeking an Assistant Nursing Home Administator position. I have been licensed for almost 1 year in North Carolina. Seeking in the Carolina's or Georgia. My email is sundayboles@msn.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.