NO NEED FOR AIT TO TAKE THE NAB NHA TEST

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 94)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

daniel in Huntsville, Alabama

91 months ago

It crasy to see how professionals are begging for years just to have A PRECEPTOR TO OFFER an AIT POSITION. unfortunately, before you know, it has been more two years since preceptors are playing you around. Stop looking from the inside, get out and know that there is more than one ways to go to ROME, SAID THE PROVERB. If only people can listen to advices things would be better.

NO NEED FOR AIT TO TAKE THE NAB NHA TEST.

YOU CAN TAKE THE NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR TEST IN 2 STATES IN USA WITHOUT HAVING THE AIT.

if you listen, ask me where and I will tell you for free.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (67) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Eugene Amanahu in Baltimore, Maryland

91 months ago

daniel in Huntsville, Alabama said: It crasy to see how professionals are begging for years just to have A PRECEPTOR TO OFFER an AIT POSITION. unfortunately, before you know, it has been more two years since preceptors are playing you around. Stop looking from the inside, get out and know that there is more than one ways to go to ROME, SAID THE PROVERB. If only people can listen to advices things would be better.

NO NEED FOR AIT TO TAKE THE NAB NHA TEST.

YOU CAN TAKE THE NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR TEST IN 2 STATES IN USA WITHOUT HAVING THE AIT.

if you listen, ask me where and I will tell you for free.

Please I need to know the states.
Thanks
Eugene

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Pastor Daniel in Trenton, Alabama

91 months ago

Eugene Amanahu in Baltimore, Maryland said: Please I need to know the states.
Thanks
Eugene

Send me your email at:

caringforother@hotmail.com

Pastor Daniel

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Chanel conley in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

90 months ago

daniel in Huntsville, Alabama said: It crasy to see how professionals are begging for years just to have A PRECEPTOR TO OFFER an AIT POSITION. unfortunately, before you know, it has been more two years since preceptors are playing you around. Stop looking from the inside, get out and know that there is more than one ways to go to ROME, SAID THE PROVERB. If only people can listen to advices things would be better.

NO NEED FOR AIT TO TAKE THE NAB NHA TEST.

YOU CAN TAKE THE NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR TEST IN 2 STATES IN USA WITHOUT HAVING THE AIT.

if you listen, ask me where and I will tell you for free.

Hello there,

I have been searching and searching for a way into this industry, so your email is very interesting. I know that in Missouri and New Mexico you do not need to take the NAB before submitting your application, but does that mean you have to practice there with that license before applying to another state?

Thanks so much
chanel.conley@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Msdarogers in St. Louis, Missouri

90 months ago

In Missouri, the board has to approve you to sit the exam. If they feel you do not have what they feel are "needed", they make you do the AIT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nina in Missoula, Montana

90 months ago

I would also like to get licensed. I went through the joke of finding a preceptor in Charlotte, NC and got no where. Now I currently live in Montana and would like some advise as to how to get started here. I do have a B.S. in Health Care Management.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Msdarogers in St. Louis, Missouri

90 months ago

Nina in Missoula, Montana said: I would also like to get licensed. I went through the joke of finding a preceptor in Charlotte, NC and got no where. Now I currently live in Montana and would like some advise as to how to get started here. I do have a B.S. in Health Care Management.

I remember when I was looking for a AIT and I spoke with a guy in New York who worked with finding AIT's for students. At the time he told me that there was an AIT position available in Montana, but I was not interested in moving there. Hmmmm, I will have to find his information and paste it here. It will be a while before I do so, but I will definitely post by Friday.

Good Luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nina in Missoula, Montana

90 months ago

Thanks that would be appreciated.
Nina

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

msdarogers in Saint Louis, Missouri

90 months ago

Nina,

I found the information. It's listed on the AAHSA website under careers/new leaders/ and the at the bottom, Maury's name and email link is there. Read the information and then email him with your intent on finding a AIT. He was helpful with me last year and he will help you. Even though I didn't attend one of their "priority" universities, he still helped me out.

For more information contact:
Maurice (Maury) I. May
Email: mimay1935@yahoo.com

Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Donna in Montgomery, Alabama

89 months ago

daniel in Huntsville, Alabama said: It crasy to see how professionals are begging for years just to have A PRECEPTOR TO OFFER an AIT POSITION. unfortunately, before you know, it has been more two years since preceptors are playing you around. Stop looking from the inside, get out and know that there is more than one ways to go to ROME, SAID THE PROVERB. If only people can listen to advices things would be better.

NO NEED FOR AIT TO TAKE THE NAB NHA TEST.

YOU CAN TAKE THE NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR TEST IN 2 STATES IN USA WITHOUT HAVING THE AIT.

if you listen, ask me where and I will tell you for free.

where?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

crawford in Birmingham, Alabama

89 months ago

Donna in Montgomery, Alabama said: where?

if you can please email that information i would really appreciate it I have been working for a long term care company for almost three years but their AIT program is so competitive and it is sad to say but they hardly ever promote from the inside.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Perserverance in Snellvilleq, Georgia

89 months ago

daniel in Huntsville, Alabama said: It crasy to see how professionals are begging for years just to have A PRECEPTOR TO OFFER an AIT POSITION. unfortunately, before you know, it has been more two years since preceptors are playing you around. Stop looking from the inside, get out and know that there is more than one ways to go to ROME, SAID THE PROVERB. If only people can listen to advices things would be better.

NO NEED FOR AIT TO TAKE THE NAB NHA TEST.

YOU CAN TAKE THE NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR TEST IN 2 STATES IN USA WITHOUT HAVING THE AIT.

if you listen, ask me where and I will tell you for free.

Where can I take the NAB NHA test without training as an AIT?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Perserverance in Snellvilleq, Georgia

89 months ago

daniel in Huntsville, Alabama said: It crasy to see how professionals are begging for years just to have A PRECEPTOR TO OFFER an AIT POSITION. unfortunately, before you know, it has been more two years since preceptors are playing you around. Stop looking from the inside, get out and know that there is more than one ways to go to ROME, SAID THE PROVERB. If only people can listen to advices things would be better.

NO NEED FOR AIT TO TAKE THE NAB NHA TEST.

YOU CAN TAKE THE NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR TEST IN 2 STATES IN USA WITHOUT HAVING THE AIT.

if you listen, ask me where and I will tell you for free.

Where?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Perserverance in Snellvilleq, Georgia

89 months ago

Eugene Amanahu in Baltimore, Maryland said: Please I need to know the states.
Thanks
Eugene

So do I!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

daniel in Jefferson City, Missouri

89 months ago

Attention to all prospective and current nursing home administrators, to find info about LISENCING FOR nursing home administrator TEST : Go to: www.nhanetwork.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

daniel in Jefferson City, Missouri

89 months ago

HELLO JULIA,

BY INQUIRING INFORMATION ABOUT THE NHA TEST, YOU ARE MAKING THE BEST CHOICE. NHANETWORK IS THE ANSWER. To find CUTTING AGE INFORMATION about NHA LICENSING WITH OR WITHOUT TAKING THE AIT, PLEASE VISIT US AT: www.nhanetwork.com

LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN FURTHER ASSIST YOU!

GOD BLESS YOU

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

daniel in Jefferson City, Missouri

89 months ago

Perserverance in Snellvilleq, Georgia said: Where?

HELLO,

BY INQUIRING INFORMATION ABOUT THE NHA TEST, YOU ARE MAKING THE BEST CHOICE. NHANETWORK IS THE ANSWER. To find CUTTING AGE INFORMATION about NHA LICENSING WITH OR WITHOUT TAKING THE AIT PROCESS. PLEASE VISIT US AT: www.nhanetwork.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

daniel in Jefferson City, Missouri

89 months ago

Pastor Daniel in Trenton, Alabama said: Send me your email at:

caringforother@hotmail.com

Pastor Daniel

HELLO EUGENE,

BY INQUIRING INFORMATION ABOUT THE NHA TEST, YOU ARE MAKING THE BEST CHOICE. NHANETWORK IS THE ANSWER. To find CUTTING AGE INFORMATION about NHA LICENSING WITH OR WITHOUT TAKING THE AIT PROCESS. PLEASE VISIT US AT: www.nhanetwork.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

daniel in Jefferson City, Missouri

89 months ago

Chanel conley in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Hello there,

I have been searching and searching for a way into this industry, so your email is very interesting. I know that in Missouri and New Mexico you do not need to take the NAB before submitting your application, but does that mean you have to practice there with that license before applying to another state?

Thanks so much
chanel.conley@gmail.com

HELLO MR. CONLEY,

BY INQUIRING INFORMATION ABOUT THE NHA TEST, YOU ARE MAKING THE BEST CHOICE. NHANETWORK IS THE ANSWER. To find CUTTING AGE INFORMATION about NHA LICENSING WITH OR WITHOUT TAKING THE AIT PROCESS. PLEASE VISIT US AT: www.nhanetwork.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

daniel in Jefferson City, Missouri

89 months ago

Msdarogers in St. Louis, Missouri said: In Missouri, the board has to approve you to sit the exam. If they feel you do not have what they feel are "needed", they make you do the AIT.

HELLO ,

BY INQUIRING INFORMATION ABOUT THE NHA TEST, YOU ARE MAKING THE BEST CHOICE. NHANETWORK IS THE ANSWER. To find CUTTING AGE INFORMATION about NHA LICENSING WITH OR WITHOUT TAKING THE AIT PROCESS. PLEASE VISIT US AT: www.nhanetwork.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

daniel in Jefferson City, Missouri

89 months ago

Donna in Montgomery, Alabama said: where?

HELLO DONNA,

BY INQUIRING INFORMATION ABOUT THE NHA TEST, YOU ARE MAKING THE BEST CHOICE. NHANETWORK IS THE ANSWER. To find CUTTING AGE INFORMATION about NHA LICENSING WITH OR WITHOUT TAKING THE AIT PROCESS. PLEASE VISIT US AT: www.nhanetwork.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

EXPERT@NHANETWORK in Jefferson City, Missouri

89 months ago

crawford in Birmingham, Alabama said: if you can please email that information i would really appreciate it I have been working for a long term care company for almost three years but their AIT program is so competitive and it is sad to say but they hardly ever promote from the inside.

Thanks

HELLO CRAWFORD,

BY INQUIRING INFORMATION ABOUT THE NHA TEST, YOU ARE MAKING THE BEST CHOICE. NHANETWORK IS THE ANSWER. To find CUTTING AGE INFORMATION about NHA LICENSING WITH OR WITHOUT TAKING THE AIT PROCESS. PLEASE VISIT US AT: www.nhanetwork.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

EXPERT@NHANETWORK in Jefferson City, Missouri

89 months ago

HELLO,

BY INQUIRING INFORMATION ABOUT THE NHA TEST, YOU ARE MAKING THE BEST CHOICE. NHANETWORK IS THE ANSWER. To find CUTTING AGE INFORMATION about NHA LICENSING WITH OR WITHOUT TAKING THE AIT PROCESS. PLEASE VISIT US AT: www.nhanetwork.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

daniel brice in Jefferson City, Missouri

89 months ago

WE ARE NHANETWORK.COM

NHAnetwork stands for Nursing Home Administration
Network and is intended to provide cutting age information to
up coming healthcare workers, such as Nursing Home
Administrator, and allied health professionals on: Review,
AIT, Licensing, jobs and more..
We have been networking with candidates within
the Healthcare Industry for more than 5 years.

With our on site and online services, we offer
licensing and job opportunities throughout the USA.

We frequently help candidates to have their NHA
license without taking the AIT.

We have the expert you need to guide you on your
career success.

FOR NHA LICENSE WITHOUT THE AIT
We currently offer three packages for NHA license
without the AIT process: view them, click here:
www.nhanetwork.com

NHA License without AIT

IMMIGRATION SERVICE FOR HEALTHCARE WORKERS

IT INCLUDES:
-STUDENTS VISA TO STUDY ANY BRANCH IN HEALTHCARE
FIELD.

-GREEN CARD FOR NURSES OR ANY HEALTHCARE FIELD.
CLICK HERE: IMMIGRATION SERVICE FOR HEALTHCARE
WORKERS

More Info Here: www.nhanetwork.com
.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sheetal dixit in New Brunswick, New Jersey

88 months ago

Is it possible for an immigrant (not an US citizen/neither alien) to apply for licensed NHA. When i searched lot of states in US have prerequiste of being an US citizen before applying, so r ther any states, which do not have this stringent citizrnship/residency requirment??

I will be obliged to get a reply to my query.

daniel brice in Jefferson City, Missouri said: WE ARE NHANETWORK.COM

NHAnetwork stands for Nursing Home Administration
Network and is intended to provide cutting age information to
up coming healthcare workers, such as Nursing Home
Administrator, and allied health professionals on: Review,
AIT, Licensing, jobs and more..
We have been networking with candidates within
the Healthcare Industry for more than 5 years.

With our on site and online services, we offer
licensing and job opportunities throughout the USA.

We frequently help candidates to have their NHA
license without taking the AIT.

We have the expert you need to guide you on your
career success.

FOR NHA LICENSE WITHOUT THE AIT
We currently offer three packages for NHA license
without the AIT process: view them, click here:
www.nhanetwork.com

NHA License without AIT

IMMIGRATION SERVICE FOR HEALTHCARE WORKERS

IT INCLUDES:
-STUDENTS VISA TO STUDY ANY BRANCH IN HEALTHCARE
FIELD.

-GREEN CARD FOR NURSES OR ANY HEALTHCARE FIELD.
CLICK HERE: IMMIGRATION SERVICE FOR HEALTHCARE
WORKERS

More Info Here: www.nhanetwork.com
.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

alphabetsoup in Atlanta, Georgia

88 months ago

Actually...several months ago there was significant press regarding bogus firms that say they can get greencards for immigration if you work in healthcare. According to US Immigration Services, this is false. The reports I saw talked to licensed healthcare professionals from other countries, who PAID to be brought to the US with the promise of a greencard and a job -- only to find that they were jobless, illegal and now without money.

Besides that, I'd be highly suspicious of taking career advice from someone who can't spell or communicate clearly. For that matter the poster can't even manage to accurately cut and paste information from this 'NHANetwork site', which only ends up making the site look incompentent.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jamila in Chattanooga, Tennessee

88 months ago

I have learned form my aunt who is an RN is Missouri that you do not need any AIT hours to be licensed. I emailed the NHA in MO to check. There is a 19 CSR 73-2.020 Procedures and Requirements that go through what is required to sit for the exam. If anyone would like to know more here is the website she gave me www.dhss.mo.gov/BNHA

Cost for reviewing the application is $100; the state exam cost $75 and the national exam is $285. For more details just visit the site.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Pastor Daniel in Huntsville, Alabama

88 months ago

Your comments are welcome. Let me know how I can better improve my spellings?

I am a Minister and work as a full time counselor. I recognized that I do not take time to check out my spellings. What I am doing is FREE OF CHARGE. YOUR CURRENT SITUATION IS MAKING YOU AFRAID OF YOURSELF AND YOU THINK YOU ARE HOPELESS.

I NEVER TAKE MONEY FROM ANYONE FOR MY SERVICES. IF YOU OF YOUR FRIENDS HAVE BEEN SUBJECT TO A MISADVENTURE, PLEASE CALL 911.

I HAVE HELPED MANY PEOPLE IN NEEDS AND SPENT MY MONEY IN CHARITY.

Immigration is a complex process and not one person (even the president of the USA) can understand it completely. The one reason is because God is in control, not man.

THERE ARE MANY WAYS PEOPLE CAN BUY A CAR. SOME OF THEM ARE TAKING A BILL OR PAYING CASH FOR A NEW CAR AND/OR BUY A USED ONE THAT IS IN GOOD CONDITION.

THE LATTER ONE IS MY CHOICE BECAUSE IT GIVES ME CONTROL OVER MYSELF.

MY RESEARCH IS COMING FROM ALL SOURCES AND I KNOW HOW TO USE THEM.

MY SERVICE IS FOR FREE. YOU NEED TO GET THIS FACT.

THE INFORMATION THAT I AM SHARING WITH YOU ARE COMING FROM EXPERIENCE.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU. Hopeless

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lawanda Randolph in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

88 months ago

daniel in Huntsville, Alabama said: It crasy to see how professionals are begging for years just to have A PRECEPTOR TO OFFER an AIT POSITION. unfortunately, before you know, it has been more two years since preceptors are playing you around. Stop looking from the inside, get out and know that there is more than one ways to go to ROME, SAID THE PROVERB. If only people can listen to advices things would be better.

NO NEED FOR AIT TO TAKE THE NAB NHA TEST.

YOU CAN TAKE THE NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR TEST IN 2 STATES IN USA WITHOUT HAVING THE AIT.

if you listen, ask me where and I will tell you for free.

I would like to know what two states offer testing without having taken the AIT. Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Pastor Daniel in Huntsville, Alabama

88 months ago

for everything you want to know about the NHA license without the AIT, go to: www.nhanetwork.com
fill out the request form.

Sincerely,

Pastor Daniel Brice
NHAnetwork Administrator
Master of Healthcare Administration

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chanel conley in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

88 months ago

Lawanda Randolph in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: I would like to know what two states offer testing without having taken the AIT. Thank You

Hi Lawanda,

In my research, you can take the NHA in 3 states without having an AIT, however; you must apply to the individual states. Those are MO, MI and NM... I am currently studying and was "deemed eligible to sit for the exam" by Michgian.

The fees for MI is cheaper than MO and NN (the cost rises respectively). Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Chanel

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tamara in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

88 months ago

Hi Chanel,

I live in Philadelphia as well. How did you get deemed eligible. I am finding it so hard in Phila to find a facility to hire me in a supervisory setting. Please help!

Thanks..

Chanel conley in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Hi Lawanda,

In my research, you can take the NHA in 3 states without having an AIT, however; you must apply to the individual states. Those are MO, MI and NM... I am currently studying and was "deemed eligible to sit for the exam" by Michgian.

The fees for MI is cheaper than MO and NN (the cost rises respectively). Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Chanel

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chanel conley in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

88 months ago

Tamara,

You can email me at coconoir1908@aol.com and I will be more than happy to tell you the steps that I went through.

Chanel

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

msdarogers in Saint Louis, Missouri

88 months ago

In Missouri, it is not required to do an AIT to take the exam. But like I said, if the board feels you do not have enough experience to take the exam, the will suggest you take courses in school or they can ask that you do an AIT before they allow you to sit it. I am a L/NHA in Missouri and I know several people here in St. Louis who did not have the experience and was required to either take more classes, or do an AIT of 300 hours. NO KIDDING! Honestly. Call Diana Love in Jeff City and she would be more than happy to let you know the truth.
My Business Office Manager wanted to apply for an opened administrator position with our company and she applied for her license only to be told to complete 21 courses more before they allowed her to sit. She has experience in the field, but does not have a degree. Go figure.
And while everyone is dodging the AIT program, here is one bit of advice I was given from a colleage in the field that I am glad I took ...although an AIT may not be needed, if you get an opportunity to do it, grab it. Why? Because for someone who has absolutely no experience as an administrator, the training is very beneficial. There isn't a sole out there that will let you manage a facility with absolutely no experience. None. There is so much to learn that the test alone just can't prepare you for.
I accepted a position as an administrator back in December and was even told that my AIT helped me secure that job because although my predessor would stay and train me a bit, my AIT prepared me to handle this position after the two day crash course ended. Budgets, policies, houskeeping, laundry, dietary, payroll...the list goes on and on. So much to learn and do and never enough time to complete it all. And not to mention that on my first day on the job I was greeted by a surveyor! Yes. I can't speak for others, but I know that if it wasn't for my hands-on AIT, there is no way I could do this job - and I wasn't even required to do an AIT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Chanel conley in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

88 months ago

msdarogers in Saint Louis, Missouri said: In Missouri, it is not required to do an AIT to take the exam. But like I said, if the board feels you do not have enough experience to take the exam, the will suggest you take courses in school or they can ask that you do an AIT before they allow you to sit it. I am a L/NHA in Missouri and I know several people here in St. Louis who did not have the experience and was required to either take more classes, or do an AIT of 300 hours. NO KIDDING! Honestly. Call Diana Love in Jeff City and she would be more than happy to let you know the truth.
My Business Office Manager wanted to apply for an opened administrator position with our company and she applied for her license only to be told to complete 21 courses more before they allowed her to sit. She has experience in the field, but does not have a degree. Go figure.
And while everyone is dodging the AIT program, here is one bit of advice I was given from a colleage in the field that I am glad I took ...although an AIT may not be needed, if you get an opportunity to do it, grab it. Why? Because for someone who has absolutely no experience as an administrator, the training is very beneficial. There isn't a sole out there that will let you manage a facility with absolutely no experience. None. There is so much to learn that the test alone just can't prepare you for.
I accepted a position as an administrator back in December and was even told that my AIT helped me secure that job because although my predessor would stay and train me a bit, my AIT prepared me to handle this position after the two day crash course ended. Budgets, policies, houskeeping, laundry, dietary, payroll...the list goes on and on. So much to learn and do and never enough time to complete it all. And not to mention that on my first day on the job I was greeted by a surveyor! Yes. I can't speak for others, but I know that if it wasn't for my hands-on AIT, there is no way I could do this job - and I

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chanel conley in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

88 months ago

I agree with you about the AIT being helpful, however; I don't believe that most are truly trying to dodge the AIT. Yet, I think from reading everyone's comment that people are trying to get their license but AIT's positions are few and far between. Therefore, people are seeking other avenues to reach their goals. In Philadelphia the BNHA reported that there has been a shortage of NHAs for the past 5 years and they noted "that it is because of the inability for non-profits to hire/pay/train an AIT. And the for profit agengies although, have the ability to pay, only have 1 position that people are aiming for." So yes while and AIT would prove helpful, it is crazy that we as professional who are compassionate enough to seek this, are begging, and coming up with alternative ways.

Chanel

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sharon vaughn in Baltimore, Maryland

87 months ago

daniel in Huntsville, Alabama said: It crasy to see how professionals are begging for years just to have A PRECEPTOR TO OFFER an AIT POSITION. unfortunately, before you know, it has been more two years since preceptors are playing you around. Stop looking from the inside, get out and know that there is more than one ways to go to ROME, SAID THE PROVERB. If only people can listen to advices things would be better.

NO NEED FOR AIT TO TAKE THE NAB NHA TEST.

YOU CAN TAKE THE NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR TEST IN 2 STATES IN USA WITHOUT HAVING THE AIT.

if you listen, ask me where and I will tell you for free.


I just wonder if you are the eugen that worked at rockglen nursing home please get in contact with me 4106444443 or 9473052

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Suzie in Fort Worth, Texas

87 months ago

daniel in Huntsville, Alabama said: It crasy to see how professionals are begging for years just to have A PRECEPTOR TO OFFER an AIT POSITION. unfortunately, before you know, it has been more two years since preceptors are playing you around. Stop looking from the inside, get out and know that there is more than one ways to go to ROME, SAID THE PROVERB. If only people can listen to advices things would be better.

NO NEED FOR AIT TO TAKE THE NAB NHA TEST.

YOU CAN TAKE THE NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR TEST IN 2 STATES IN USA WITHOUT HAVING THE AIT.

if you listen, ask me where and I will tell you for free.

I'm intrested in becoming a nursinghome administrator and don't know where to begin. Can you give me some advise on where to start? I've been a LPN working in nursing home's for at least 16 years and want to move forward.S

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

exgoldenlivingED in Saint Louis, Missouri

87 months ago

Chanel conley in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said:

I can related about the process in Missouri. I started my process to get my Mo Admin License back in 2000. Paid the $100 the Mo Board requires and ended up getting a letter that I didnt meet their reg for licensure. I was denied due to not enough supervisory experience. I only had 2 yrs at that point. So I waited 4 more yrs before applying again. Yet again paid another $100 and was denied due to not meeting the qualifications to meet for license. At that time I was a staffing supervisor for a nursing facility. So I was counting that in my equation for my 3 yrs management. Yet again was denied. I was told they do not count staff development and staffing supervisor position as management experience due to in their way of thinking you do not have continous supervisory responsibilities. I had this position til 3-2006. So I ended up going back to school and completing my business management degree along with taking the financial management, intro to business, supervisory development ect. In mid 2006 i accepted a business office managers positions which during the course of the job due to 2 admin changes in less than 4 months I got the assistant admin title added on to my responsibilies. It during this time I decided to apply for license again in Dec 2006 along with my current admin who had applied as well. with my accepted 3 yrs management and my degree completion I was deemed elible to sit for my Missouri Admin license. I sat for my NAB federal exam in Jan 2007 and took my state exam in Feb and received my license by the end of Feb.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Courtney in Pleasant View, Tennessee

87 months ago

Chanel, did you enjoy your experience with Golden Living?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Chanel conley in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

87 months ago

Courtney,

I never worked at Golden Living and am actually in the beginning stages of becoming an NHA. The person from Missouri I gather was going to reply to something that I had said previous and instead of leaving my message just started tying.

Chanel

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chanel conley in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

87 months ago

PLEASE NOTE THAT I, CHANEL CONLEY HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR GOLDEN LIVING AND DIDN'T NOT MAKE THE COMMENT POSTED BY "EXGOLDENINGLIVING". I think this person replied to something that I stated before, but deleted the original message. Thank you
Chanel

exgoldenlivingED in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I can related about the process in Missouri. I started my process to get my Mo Admin License back in 2000. Paid the $100 the Mo Board requires and ended up getting a letter that I didnt meet their reg for licensure. I was denied due to not enough supervisory experience. I only had 2 yrs at that point. So I waited 4 more yrs before applying again. Yet again paid another $100 and was denied due to not meeting the qualifications to meet for license. At that time I was a staffing supervisor for a nursing facility. So I was counting that in my equation for my 3 yrs management. Yet again was denied. I was told they do not count staff development and staffing supervisor position as management experience due to in their way of thinking you do not have continous supervisory responsibilities. I had this position til 3-2006. So I ended up going back to school and completing my business management degree along with taking the financial management, intro to business, supervisory development ect. In mid 2006 i accepted a business office managers positions which during the course of the job due to 2 admin changes in less than 4 months I got the assistant admin title added on to my responsibilies. It during this time I decided to apply for license again in Dec 2006 along with my current admin who had applied as well. with my accepted 3 yrs management and my degree completion I was deemed elible to sit for my Missouri Admin license. I sat for my NAB federal exam in Jan 2007 and took my state exam in Feb and received my license by the end of Feb.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I, CHANEL CONLEY HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR GOLDEN LIVING AND DIDN'T NOT MAKE THE COMMENT POSTED BY "EXGOLDENINGLI

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

exgoldenlivingED in Saint Louis, Missouri

87 months ago

Chanel conley in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Courtney,

I never worked at Golden Living and am actually in the beginning stages of becoming an NHA. The person from Missouri I gather was going to reply to something that I had said previous and instead of leaving my message just started tying.

Chanel

Sorry for the confusion Chanel. I did reply to something you previously posted but for some reason it removed your previous post and came out that way. again sorry.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

James007 in Bowling Green, Kentucky

87 months ago

Hai every body, It was very informative to read through all of your postings. yet I have some doubts that some body can help me.

I have graduated from a Masters in Health Care Administration program and looking forward to be an assistant nursing home administrator. I am preety confident that I can clear NHA exam.

I like to know wether I can become an assistant administrator with out the NHA licensce.

Please kindly help me with the above questions. Your help is very valuable to me, Thank You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Courtney in Nashville, Tennessee

87 months ago

Thanks Chanel.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Julian in Indianapolis, Indiana

87 months ago

daniel in Huntsville, Alabama said: It crasy to see how professionals are begging for years just to have A PRECEPTOR TO OFFER an AIT POSITION. unfortunately, before you know, it has been more two years since preceptors are playing you around. Stop looking from the inside, get out and know that there is more than one ways to go to ROME, SAID THE PROVERB. If only people can listen to advices things would be better.

NO NEED FOR AIT TO TAKE THE NAB NHA TEST.

YOU CAN TAKE THE NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR TEST IN 2 STATES IN USA WITHOUT HAVING THE AIT.

if you listen, ask me where and I will tell you for free.

Please let me know let me know where and I'll be more than happy to take the test in those states, thanks for your help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sarah in Gig Harbor, Washington

87 months ago

daniel in Huntsville, Alabama said: It crasy to see how professionals are begging for years just to have A PRECEPTOR TO OFFER an AIT POSITION. unfortunately, before you know, it has been more two years since preceptors are playing you around. Stop looking from the inside, get out and know that there is more than one ways to go to ROME, SAID THE PROVERB. If only people can listen to advices things would be better.

NO NEED FOR AIT TO TAKE THE NAB NHA TEST.

YOU CAN TAKE THE NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR TEST IN 2 STATES IN USA WITHOUT HAVING THE AIT.

if you listen, ask me where and I will tell you for free.

would love to know where.. thanks! -

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Greg C in Hyattsville, Maryland

81 months ago

daniel in Huntsville, Alabama said: It crasy to see how professionals are begging for years just to have A PRECEPTOR TO OFFER an AIT POSITION. unfortunately, before you know, it has been more two years since preceptors are playing you around. Stop looking from the inside, get out and know that there is more than one ways to go to ROME, SAID THE PROVERB. If only people can listen to advices things would be better.

NO NEED FOR AIT TO TAKE THE NAB NHA TEST.

YOU CAN TAKE THE NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR TEST IN 2 STATES IN USA WITHOUT HAVING THE AIT.

if you listen, ask me where and I will tell you for free.

WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT TWO STATES

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Newadmininmissouri in Saint Louis, Missouri

81 months ago

I think Missouri is one of the states that doesnt require a AIT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tory in Indianapolis, Indiana

80 months ago

daniel in Huntsville, Alabama said: It crasy to see how professionals are begging for years just to have A PRECEPTOR TO OFFER an AIT POSITION. unfortunately, before you know, it has been more two years since preceptors are playing you around. Stop looking from the inside, get out and know that there is more than one ways to go to ROME, SAID THE PROVERB. If only people can listen to advices things would be better.

NO NEED FOR AIT TO TAKE THE NAB NHA TEST.

YOU CAN TAKE THE NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR TEST IN 2 STATES IN USA WITHOUT HAVING THE AIT.

if you listen, ask me where and I will tell you for free.

ok where????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.