Openings for a LNFA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

KC Spencer in Dallas, Texas

81 months ago

I am licensed nursing home administrator in Louisiana and Texas. I have a master's degree in gerontology with two concentrations. Do anybody know of any openings that will take someone with limited experience?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ChiefTalentOfficer in Dana Point, California

78 months ago

I'm looking for an Executive Director with their LNFA living in Texas. I have a client who needs you. Call me 949-218-722

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

askthecareerlady in East Bay, California

78 months ago

Guide

If no one will hire you because of lack of experience, there's only one way to begin gaining experience - volunteer or intern!

__
Megan Pittsley
Career Advisor
[Contact information has been removed by a forum moderator]

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

raymondreiss in Cassleberry, Florida

78 months ago

ChiefTalentOfficer in Dana Point, California said: I'm looking for an Executive Director with their LNFA living in Texas. I have a client who needs you. Call me 949-218-722

I have been a nursing home administrator since 1975 and currently offer professional Interim services throughout the southwest. Experienced Executive Director/Administrator with continuing care retirement communities, nursing homes and assisted living facilities.

Email me to discuss this opportunity.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rhonda Pemberton

55 months ago

Hello,

My name is Rhonda Pemberton and I am a graduate student at UT Arlington, Tx, and I need to enroll in an AIT program by August 2011. Also, I would like to know if you could help me out as far as leads regarding preceptors. I know that DADS offer a list, but I would like a more personable list from someone that is familiar with the precepts personally.

Kind regards,
Rhonda Pemberton

Raymond Reiss in Cassleberry, Florida said: I have been a nursing home administrator since 1975 and currently offer professional Interim services throughout the southwest. Experienced Executive Director/Administrator with continuing care retirement communities, nursing homes and assisted living facilities.

Raymond Reiss in Texarkana, Texas

55 months ago

Try contacting large corporations. Try calling the Texas Nursing Home Association in Austin for a list of corporation members. They may require that you join as a member, which would not be a bad idea either.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rhonda Pemberton

55 months ago

Hello Raymond,

Thank you so much.

Raymond Reiss in Texarkana, Texas

55 months ago

No problem. I am not a preceptor and am planning on fully retiring when my current license expires. Sorry I could not be of greater help.

metromedusa@*****.*** in Dallas, Texas

49 months ago

ChiefTalentOfficer in Dana Point, California said: I'm looking for an Executive Director with their LNFA living in Texas. I have a client who needs you. Call me 949-218-722

what is your contact number?

RS in Austin, Texas

49 months ago

If a LNFA is not a medical doctor or is not a nurse practitioner can he/she still require the nurses to follow the medication orders as ordered by himself/herself?

Raymond Reiss in Cassleberry, Florida said: I have been a nursing home administrator since 1975 and currently offer professional Interim services throughout the southwest. Experienced Executive Director/Administrator with continuing care retirement communities, nursing homes and assisted living facilities.

RS in Austin, Texas

49 months ago

If a LNFA is not a nurse practitioner or is not a medical doctor can he/she still give medication orders as his sees fit?

KC Spencer in Dallas, Texas said: I am licensed nursing home administrator in Louisiana and Texas. I have a master's degree in gerontology with two concentrations. Do anybody know of any openings that will take someone with limited experience?

Kathy Dowling, TN

46 months ago

I currently have 20+ years in nursing with an administrative background as Asst DON,Director of Health Services Home Health, and Clinical Manager of Home Health services as well as several years of ER nursing. I have a Masters Degree in Management, and am interested in Assisted Living. I like many others am having trouble getting a job in the field as they are often looking for an LPN and think I am overqualified for a position as an RN for say a wellness director position. Can anyone advise if it would be worth my time to go ahead with Administratgor's training and do companies offer AIT for assisted living directors positions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.