hospital administrator

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

LTCAIT in Lake St. louis, Missouri

51 months ago

I have approximately 16 years in the healthcare field in which 10 of those years have been in mid to upper management. I have worked in ICF's and SNF's. I am now at a point in my career where I want to make a switch to a hospital setting. I am reaching out to anyone who can help give me advice on successful ways to make the crossover. I have a proven track record and I can provide strong references. Not only am I interested in a traditional hospital setting but I am also interested in a LTAC setting. It is my understanding Kindred Healtcare has a CEO training program.... does anyone have any insight on this particular program? Anyone that can provide any information it would be much appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

no name in Mattawan, Michigan

49 months ago

LTCAIT in Lake St. louis, Missouri said: I have approximately 16 years in the healthcare field in which 10 of those years have been in mid to upper management. I have worked in ICF's and SNF's. I am now at a point in my career where I want to make a switch to a hospital setting. I am reaching out to anyone who can help give me advice on successful ways to make the crossover. I have a proven track record and I can provide strong references. Not only am I interested in a traditional hospital setting but I am also interested in a LTAC setting. It is my understanding Kindred Healtcare has a CEO training program.... does anyone have any insight on this particular program? Anyone that can provide any information it would be much appreciated.

Hi there,

Have you had any luck in this area? I have similar aspirations. Dee

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Greg in Avondale, Arizona

48 months ago

Both Kindred and Select have training programs and I am sure both always have a need. The CEO position in an LTAC is a very busy and demanding job but they can be quite rewarding. Please know that the LTAC industry is under heavy scrutiny making the positions more challenging. A Master's degree is required and some clinical background will strengthen your resume. I would contact their respective Corp offices via their web sites. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.