Jobs in Nutrition

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

wynster13 in Flagstaff, Arizona

81 months ago

What types of jobs are available to those with a BS in Nutrition and a BS in exercise science?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

A. in Los Angeles, California

78 months ago

With a B.S. in Nutrition,and assuming you did not get into your dietetic internship from an approved program, you can consider becoming a Dietary Manager, work as a dietary assistant, or registered diet tech, or work for WIC (womens infant children program) as a clinic supervisor level I position. Sometimes food service worker, or diet clerk may be your only option and may be your start if you want to gain some experience from the bottom up. If you are Registered Dietitian, you can work in hospitals, inpatient, outpatient, consultant dietitian in long-term care, pharmaceutical/nutrition sales, specialize in other specialties in clinical (renal, diabetes, geriatriac, neonatal, etc.), or branch off into a food service or school food service. You can open your own business, or work in corporate wellness. You must maintain continuing education units. 75 every 5 years if you are an RD. If you are not an RD you can not practice Medical Nutrition Therapy. go to to learn more

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.