Nutritionist Supplemental Work Available!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

mjclementz in Eureka, California

57 months ago

Here's all the info, email me at matt@envymyhealth.com if you're interested!

Envy My Health, Inc. (EnvyMyHealth.com) is currently recruiting experts in the fields of life coaching, wellness coaching, nutrition, and virtually all other areas of holistic and alternative lifestyles for a position that will involve consulting online in a real-time environment with clients. We have developed a proprietary system that will connect consultant and user in a unique and personalized way without involving expensive office space or long-distance telephone rates. More information on the technology and execution of this process will be revealed upon an agreement being made between Envy My Health, Inc. and the consultant. All prospective consultants will be required to sign a contract and Non-Disclosure agreement before we can reveal the proprietary system and business secrets.

The most critical requirement for all prospective consultants is an ability to create a schedule on a weekly or monthly basis and be able to faithfully stick to their schedule. Clients will make appointments based on your availabilities, and if you are not present for these appointments, it will obviously be problematic.
We are interested in retaining the services of more than just life coaches. We would ideally like to have experts in all the fields pertaining to holistic lifestyles, such as a nutritionist, a yoga instructor, an astrology expert, etc. We are open to considering just about ANYTHING, as long as it fits.
Payment will be based on what consultants are currently making in their practices, and we will work with you to develop a price structure that ensures a lucrative and promising experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.