NBCOT study materials

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

saraherv5391 in Millington, New Jersey

12 months ago

HI everyone! I found out that I passed the exam today, I am now officially an OTR/L!!! I wanted to share the resources I used and sell them to anyone who is looking to start studying or is in need of extra resources!
--Therapy Ed Review and Study Guide, 7th Ed
--Therapy Ed Course Manual, 5th Ed
--AOTA PDFs and exam questions
--Johnson OT Examination Review Guide, 4th Ed.
Let me know if you are interested!!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Eve in Florida

11 months ago

saraherv5391 in Millington, New Jersey said: HI everyone! I found out that I passed the exam today, I am now officially an OTR/L!!! I wanted to share the resources I used and sell them to anyone who is looking to start studying or is in need of extra resources!

Have you sold ur study materials yet?

Reply - Report abuse

saraherv5391 in Boston, Massachusetts

11 months ago

Eve in Florida said: Have you sold ur study materials yet?[/QUOTE

Everything is still available!

Reply - Report abuse

erinot in Spokane, Washington

9 months ago

I'm looking online resources- is your AOTA exam prep still available? Would you just privately share your login information for that, or how would you sell that?

Reply - Report abuse

OTgirl in Brooklyn, New York

8 months ago

Hey, I'm looking to buy the Therapyed book if it's still available!

Reply - Report abuse

OT in Caledonia, Michigan

8 months ago

saraherv5391 in Millington, New Jersey said: HI everyone! I found out that I passed the exam today, I am now officially an OTR/L!!! I wanted to share the resources I used and sell them to anyone who is looking to start studying or is in need of extra resources!

Hi- any tips on how you used therapy ed? It is so much information. Also- AOTA pdf- how much did you feel this helped you?

Reply - Report abuse

8 months ago

Hi- any tips on how you used therapy ed? It is so much information. Also- AOTA pdf- how much did you feel this helped you?

Reply - Report abuse

8 months ago

Reply - Report abuse

cmmill22 in Elk Grove Village, Illinois

6 months ago

Hello! I know not passing the NBCOT exam can be daunting and cause many feelings of hopelessness, but I promise you will get through it. I know I did, and I did not pass the first time. I am willing to sell my TherapyEd book, course manual, and thumb drive (including 3 FULL nbcot practice exams, rationales included) to anyone who feels they may benefit from it. All of that (including a 2 day course) came out to around $275.00. I am willing to sell everything, and ship it to you, for $60.00. If anyone is interested, please email me at cmmill22@gmail.com

It is the 7th Edition - what is currently being used. I took my exam on February 16, 2017.

Have a good day, and good luck to all!

Reply - Report abuse

Mimi in Los Angeles, California

6 months ago

Hi!
Can any of you recommend or send me course materials for the test? (not questions, but reading materials to read for the test.)
I studied abroad, and my materials are different
Thank you!
Mimi

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.