Occupational Therapist Salary in Las Vegas?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

HakunamOTata in San Francisco, California

28 months ago

Hey everyone this is my first post, hope it will generate some response because I know this is a very specific topic. I am a new grad (did not take NBCOT yet) and I was just browsing online and I saw that the best paying cities are Elizabeth Town, KY and Las Vegas, NV. I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on this. I am considering moving to Las Vegas and finding a job over there for my first job. (I really like inpatient acute hospitals, but would consider SNF due to higher compensation for my loans) Does anyone know any good company's to work for over there? Also, does anyone know what the salaries are like over there? Are they really higher than most other locations? I am from the Bay Area and I know CA has some of the highest paying positions available, but I was thinking if Vegas pays the same or more I can probably live pretty comfortable while paying my student loans down since NV has a lower cost of living. If any OTs living in Las Vegas would like to shed some light on the salary over there I would really appreciate it, you dont have to tell me the exact number of course if you dont feel comfortable but just a rough estimate would be nice. Or even a just a simple confirmation that Vegas does pay OTs well. Thanks in advance!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

HakunamOTata in San Francisco, California

28 months ago

oh yeah sorry here is the website where it talks about the highest paying cities for OTs.

money.usnews.com/careers/best-jobs/occupational-therapist/salary

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.