Paying for OT School- Tuition Reimbusement

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

SmileMore in Relax, New Jersey

66 months ago

Hi All,

I'm 24 & graduated with a Bachelors in International Business in 2009. I've been working in corp america since and I decided that I hate it. I and am looking to switch careers to either to OT or PT. Thinking of taking the assistant route to save $$$..find a job..and then have the company pay for my Masters. Is this realistic? It seems as though OT is still an in-demand field..any advice is greatly appreciated =)

Oh and OTDUDE, JAZZY and any other anonymous personality that would like to rant & rave about how much they hate their jobs, please save it for a different discussion.

Thank You!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

woops *reimbursement

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

OT dude in Brooklyn, New York

66 months ago

When did i ever rant about hating my JOB? Show that post please? I have always encouraged people to become an OT..please copy and paste the comments you have referred to in your post...In fact, you will find only positive things that I have to say..I was going to put my two cents in..but I don't like being accused of things erroneously.

Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

OT Dude from Brooklyn i'm sorry, there's are OT dude's on here. I was referring to the one from California.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

**there are several OT Dude's

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Los Angeles, California

66 months ago

People are allowed to express how they feel about their jobs. You stated you hated corporate America. Some hate the field of OT. Seems like you are trying to bury your head in the sand about this field. A wise person would investigate deeply into the positive and negative information you have read about this field.

BTW, you have slim to no chance that a company is going to pay for your Master's degree.

Reply - Report abuse

SmileMore in Parlin, New Jersey

66 months ago

Anonymous-

I never said that people were not allowed to express their opinions- I said please don't express them on THIS particular discussion. There are tons of threads about the positives/negatives of OT so if I wanted that type of information, I could peruse through one of those.

I'm asking about tuition..so I kindly asked that no one rant and rave because it would not be of any help. BTW i've found a few hospitals with tuition reimbursement programs in my area, so thanks for you uninformative input.

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.