I am looking to form a study group or find a study partner for the NBCOT exam!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (50)

burleyte in Rochester, Michigan

60 months ago

I graduated a few years ago and have a masters degree in occupational therapy. Unfortunately, I have taken the national boards exam 5 times and have not passed! I am really looking for someone to study with that can possibly give me some insight or other ideas on what I may be having trouble with. And I hope I could possibly help someone else as I have taken the exam before. Please email me if you are interested! I live in Rochester Michigan.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

otcutie in Lucedale, Mississippi

59 months ago

burleyte in Rochester, Michigan said: I graduated a few years ago and have a masters degree in occupational therapy. Unfortunately, I have taken the national boards exam 5 times and have not passed! I am really looking for someone to study with that can possibly give me some insight or other ideas on what I may be having trouble with. And I hope I could possibly help someone else as I have taken the exam before. Please email me if you are interested! I live in Rochester Michigan.

I am in the same boat that you are in. I am beginning to think that this exam is rigged.....I do not want to give up but it is becoming ridiculous.......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

otprep in Frisco, Texas

59 months ago

Anyone who would like to discuss some questions for the NBCOT exam? I bought one test paper from the person who already passed this exam. It is without answers. So I am looking for someone with whom I can discuss those questions and know the answers. Email me at otprep@yahoo.com.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sull in Quincy, Massachusetts

59 months ago

I took the exam twice being ill and did not pass, I am still recovering from my illness, chronic fatigue, thyroid issues I am looking to study with someone as well. I live in Boston but am willing to stay connected via email......please email me if you are interested to study for the NBCOT exam...@ Angeledge3@aol.com thanks :)

54 months ago

burleyte in Rochester, Michigan said: I graduated a few years ago and have a masters degree in occupational therapy. Unfortunately, I have taken the national boards exam 5 times and have not passed! I am really looking for someone to study with that can possibly give me some insight or other ideas on what I may be having trouble with. And I hope I could possibly help someone else as I have taken the exam before. Please email me if you are interested! I live in Rochester Michigan.

I would like to help if I can, I too am studying for the exam you can reach me at Angleedge3@aol.com

54 months ago

I mean Angeledge3@aol.com sorry its been a long day !!

OTStudy in San Diego, California

52 months ago

Looking for Occupational therapy NBCOT study partner in the San Diego area

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Alison in Liverpool, New York

52 months ago

OTStudy in San Diego, California said: Looking for Occupational therapy NBCOT study partner in the San Diego area

Have you added yourself to the OT Advantage study group list? Some people meet online or in person, depending on where you are? It's free as well.

Here's the web address: ot-advantage.com/ota/articles.aspx?id=1496

Good luck!

52 months ago

Alison in Liverpool, New York said: Have you added yourself to the OT Advantage study group list? Some people meet online or in person, depending on where you are? It's free as well.

Here's the web address: ot-advantage.com/ota/articles.aspx?id=1496

Good luck!

Thanks a bunch!

52 months ago

Thanks a bunch!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Manasa in Boston, Massachusetts

40 months ago

Hey...am looking for a study partner in Boston.. anyone planning to give OTR next month? I would be giving my exam on oct 6..do let me know.. Email me at manasa.chary@gmail.com...Thanks..

msull in Saint Paul, Minnesota

40 months ago

This reply may come out that I am in St.Paul Minnesota for some reason but I AM NOT
FROM ST PAUL Manasa in Boston I am ALSO FROM BOSTON LOOKING FOR A STUDY PARTNER! :)
I EMAILED YOU ON YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT I Wanted to leave a message here as well just in case you didn't get it for some reason my email is Angeledge3@aol.com
IT is so good to finally meet some one else in BOSTON who is STUDYING for the EXAM! :)

40 months ago

Fixed the St Paul thing lol :)
HI Manasa

I am also looking for a study partner in Boston
for the OTR exam
email me at angeledge3@aol.com..thanks :)

Etvoigt in Milton, Massachusetts

38 months ago

I am also looking for a study partner in the Boston area, is anyone still looking? Email me at etvoigt@gmail.com Thanks

sully in Quincy, Massachusetts

38 months ago

Hi Emily
I am still looking for a study partner I see your location says your in Milton, wow that is cool, I am on the E.Milton Quincy Line
Let me know what works in your schedule
Hope to talk soon.....Mary

OT study in Grand Rapids, Michigan

36 months ago

I am looking for a study partner for the OT exam in Grand Rapids, Michigan. E-mail me if interested: lisaschilthuis9@gmail.com

Jane in Pasadena, California

35 months ago

Looking for a study group for the NBCOT exam or Individual tutor in LA area.

sully in Providence, Rhode Island

35 months ago

I am in Boston (don't know why it says RI)
But will study with you it you want
Thanks
Mary

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa in Portage, Michigan

35 months ago

Jane in Pasadena, California said: Looking for a study group for the NBCOT exam or Individual tutor in LA area.

I am in Grand Rapids. Mary & I are studying together using skype. Do the 3 of us want to study together?

OT to be in Taipei, Taiwan

32 months ago

I tried several times but haven't passed it yet. I am really looking for study partner/tutor or group in Cleveland area...I am planning to take the exam at the end of June...

Susan in Houston, Texas

32 months ago

I would like to join a study group to help me prep for the NBCOT exam, online/in person. I am in houston area. Can access skype/

angeledge3 in Chelsea, Massachusetts

32 months ago

I will study with you I am already on Skype
let me know what days and times you'd like to study
thanks
Mary

32 months ago

Lisa in Portage, Michigan said: I am in Grand Rapids. Mary & I are studying together using skype. Do the 3 of us want to study together?

Hi Lisa
That is a great Idea why don't the 3 of us hook up :))
Mary

jquinn44 in Whitestone, New York

32 months ago

I am looking for a partner to study with for the NBCOT - I live in Queens, NY

Susan in Houston, Texas

32 months ago

angeledge3 in Chelsea, Massachusetts said: I will study with you I am already on Skype
let me know what days and times you'd like to study
thanks
Mary

Thank you so much Mary ! I really appreciate this. Your skype ID/email ID Mary?

Susan in Houston, Texas

32 months ago

jquinn44 in Whitestone, New York said: I am looking for a partner to study with for the NBCOT - I live in Queens, NY

Hi there, How would you like to study? would you like to do this on Skype???I am happy to join if you would like me to.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

32 months ago

Sure my Skype ID is angeledge3
whats your schedule like?

32 months ago

jquinn44 in Whitestone, New York said: I am looking for a partner to study with for the NBCOT - I live in Queens, NY

the more the merrier if you'd like to study on Skype
me ID is angeledge3
Are you on Skype?
What works for you?

32 months ago

Skype ID angeledge3
please feel free to join:)

Chris in Taipei, Taiwan

31 months ago

May I join Mary's skype study group? Thanks so much!

31 months ago

Yes you may absolutely join Studying on SKYPE !!!
what times and days work best for you?

Tommy in Valley Cottage, New York

31 months ago

sull in Quincy, Massachusetts said: the more the merrier if you'd like to study on Skype
me ID is angeledge3
Are you on Skype?
What works for you?

Hi, I was seeing if I may join your study groups online via skype. I am available at any time for the next couple of weeks and then I start my job as an OT working under a limited permit where I would be available after work and on weekends.

Thanks,

Tommy

31 months ago

Ok Tommy that is great did you want to touch base tomorrow or is there another day this week that works better?
Let me know what works for you

31 months ago

yes please feel free to join :)))) what time were you thinking

Thomas in Bay Shore, New York

31 months ago

sull in Quincy, Massachusetts said: yes please feel free to join :)))) what time were you thinking

Hi Mary, something suddenly came up today. I'm sorry about that...Please let me know if Thursday at 5pm works for you...

Thanks,

Thomas:)

30 months ago

Thomas in Bay Shore, New York said: Hi Mary, something suddenly came up today. I'm sorry about that...Please let me know if Thursday at 5pm works for you...

Thanks,

Thomas:)

Thomas so sorry for getting back so late if you would like to study together still it would be great for me to I need to study with someone as well do you have SKYPE??
Hope to talk soon
Mary

rebecca in Beverly, Massachusetts

29 months ago

sull in Quincy, Massachusetts said: I took the exam twice being ill and did not pass, I am still recovering from my illness, chronic fatigue, thyroid issues I am looking to study with someone as well. I live in Boston but am willing to stay connected via email......please email me if you are interested to study for the NBCOT exam...@ Angeledge3@aol.com thanks :)

Hey, I see youre studying in the Boston area. I live in Sharon but am willing to commute to study. Let me know if youre still looking

29 months ago

OTStudy in San Diego, California said: Looking for Occupational therapy NBCOT study partner in the San Diego area

Hi! I will be in San Diego at the end of august. are you still looking for a study partner?

29 months ago

sully in Providence, Rhode Island said: I am in Boston (don't know why it says RI)
But will study with you it you want
Thanks
Mary

I am in boston until the end of Aug. Let me know if you are still studying!

29 months ago

Susan in Houston, Texas said: I would like to join a study group to help me prep for the NBCOT exam, online/in person. I am in houston area. Can access skype/

Hey, I'd be able to skype study! let me know if youre still studying

Sully in Chelsea, Massachusetts

29 months ago

rebecca in Beverly, Massachusetts said: Hey, I see youre studying in the Boston area. I live in Sharon but am willing to commute to study. Let me know if youre still looking

Hi Rebecca I am still studying and looking for a study partner
it say Chelsea (I dont know why) I am in Quincy
what time and days work for you ?
DO you have Rita's Book?
Hope to talk soon
Mary

finest0806@hotmail.com in Brooklyn, New York

19 months ago

I live in Brooklyn, NY and I am currently studying for the OTR exam, I am in dire need of a study partner..I am planning to take the exam at the end of summer.. who wants to study with me? or who can i join for studying?

Sharon in Torrance, California

19 months ago

finest0806@hotmail.com in Brooklyn, New York said: I live in Brooklyn, NY and I am currently studying for the OTR exam, I am in dire need of a study partner..I am planning to take the exam at the end of summer.. who wants to study with me? or who can i join for studying?

I would love to do it. I am taking the test July 15th.
Email me at otsharone@yahoo.com

amanda in Haverford, Pennsylvania

17 months ago

Hey I just received my status of the NBCOT exam. I didn't pass the first time taking it. I will be taking it again by the end of the summer. Does anyone have any study tips or techniques?

I took practice tests and the NBCOT prep class via Therapy Ed and felt confident.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Email: aac725@gmail.com

David in Needham Heights, Massachusetts

10 months ago

Hi Sully I'm looking for a study partner in the Boston area. I've take the NBCOT twice and have not passed. I have the Rita book and was wondering if you are still trying to pass this test.

David
d_willwerth@hotmail.com

David in Needham Heights, Massachusetts

10 months ago

Hi Rebecca I'm also looking for a study partner as I have taken the test twice with no luck. I have the Rita book and I live in Waltham. Are you still trying to pass?

David
d_willwerth@hotmail.com

OTA Rocks! in Phoenix, Arizona

10 months ago

I'm looking for a study partner for someone who is taking the NBCOT COTA exam. Please email me if interested. If anyone has any advice for preparing to take the exam I would appreciate it!

lully in Stockbridge, Georgia

5 months ago

OTA Rocks! in Phoenix, Arizona said: I'm looking for a study partner for someone who is taking the NBCOT COTA exam. Please email me if interested. If anyone has any advice for preparing to take the exam I would appreciate it!

Hi How are you?

Did you complete the exam as yet because I really need a study partner. I had a setback and I really have to pass this exam it will be my first chance... please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you....

Nitin in Shakopee, Minnesota

1 month ago

Hey everyone, I'm studying for my NBCOT OTR exam. I was just wondering if there was anyone out there who'd interested in forming a study group? We could either meet online on Google Hangouts or Skype... Please let me know if anyone would be interested

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Thomas in New Rochelle, New York

1 day ago

Nitin in Shakopee, Minnesota said: Hey everyone, I'm studying for my NBCOT OTR exam. I was just wondering if there was anyone out there who'd interested in forming a study group? We could either meet online on Google Hangouts or Skype... Please let me know if anyone would be interested

Yea, I would be interested in starting a study group online. Please email me at letterese9@yahoo.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.