passing the NBCOT exam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (201 to 250 of 2262)
Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »   Last »

Deb in Cedar Hill, Texas

53 months ago

How long did it take for NBCOT to mail you the results of your test?

* in Mcallen, Texas said: I made a plan to be conservative with my answers. I limited myself to 2 to 3 clicks per screen as I figured they removed 30 multiple choice questions therefore those CSTs must be worth those 30 questions. So I figured 30 divided by 3 CSTs is roughyl 10 questions worth per case. Each of my cases was about 5 screens. So there was my litlle formula. it worked for me and I only got 2 negative responses from all 3 CSTs and passed my test 1st try! Hope it helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CanadianOT in Marysville, California

53 months ago

M said: Hello everyone. This is for everyone who is studying for the OT board exam (NBCOT).
I just found out last week that i passed my NBCOT exam the second time i took it. I am selling my TherapyEd book with all of my flashcards I made for the book for all of the chapters (i do not have the CD). Included is also some random notes I made while studying and some school notes that helped me to pass the exam as well as the TherapyEd prep course manual. I will also include the NBCOTEXAM.COM practice questions with the study manual as well Please email me at Simba21784@aol.com if you are interested ASAP. Thanks!

Congratulations!!!
I was wondering if you could tell me what your study plan was for peads? I started reading the Rita book for the peads section and am lost b/c don't know what to focus on. Was there lot of pediatric stuff on the exam? Specific ages?
What was your study strategy...i.e. what should someone focus on (sample tests? or text book info?)

Im taking it for the 1st time in March and am NERVOUS and at times I feel lost and overwhelmed. So any advice is useful :)

Thanks a bunch!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

rerin2run in Miami Beach, Florida

53 months ago

I took the exam in August and passed the first try...focus on adults not peds. Peds is too specialized. You might come across a few questions, but I wouldn't stress that area. I'd focus more on common conditions like arthritis, alzheimers, CP, SCI, and group therapy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

OTinNYC in Brooklyn, New York

53 months ago

Dont be discouraged if you failed the NBCOT exam. Not all doctors pass their boards on their first try either! Anyway, I took my exam Oct of 08...i know a while back but my point is that i took the practice exams and did horrible. I didnt let that bring me down. The key is that you have to have good clinical reasoning. Remember NBCOT is testing you as an ENTRY LEVEL OT. Dont do overkill and studying things that may require some sort of certification or extra classes you have to take. The NBCOT practice exams even though i did bad helped me learn why my answers were wrong and I took notes people! Take notes and learn from them. I also used the Johnson bk which was really good in addition to Rita Cotrell and my supplemental txt books (Pedreitti, Trombly, and Case-Smith). If anyone is in NY or knows someone in NY, Get a hold of SUNY DOWNSTATE NBCOT REVIEW. I swear by their notes/study guide. Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

OTinNYC in Brooklyn, New York

53 months ago

CanadianOT in Marysville, California said: Congratulations!!!
I was wondering if you could tell me what your study plan was for peads? I started reading the Rita book for the peads section and am lost b/c don't know what to focus on. Was there lot of pediatric stuff on the exam? Specific ages?
What was your study strategy...i.e. what should someone focus on (sample tests? or text book info?)

Im taking it for the 1st time in March and am NERVOUS and at times I feel lost and overwhelmed. So any advice is useful :)

Thanks a bunch!

If you were studying Peads I would concentrate on Feeding and specific dx such as CP and other neuro stuff. When it comes to Peds, its pretty limited but NBCOT seems to add a lot of feeding and positioning questions. NBCOT can concentrate on any area. Mine was all about phys dys/orthopedics and a little peds. My friend took it a month later and hers was all mental health and little to no phys/dys.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

sull in Quincy, Massachusetts

53 months ago

Don't be nervous I know your taking it the first time in March but tell yourself you know this stuff and walk in with confidence.
Remember to really look at the question what is it really asking? Not what you think it is asking, as therapists we are trained to "look into the situation" alot so don't make the mistake of "looking in to it too much" A cigar is a cigar answer what it asks only, don't add or surmise what you think the situation is about, the majority of the questions look at if you pick the "best" answer to the situation given the most competent answer and the safest answer. This exam is designed to protect the public. Know you know it and just deliver you can do it !!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sull in Quincy, Massachusetts

53 months ago

good luck and keep me posted :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sull in Quincy, Massachusetts

53 months ago

CC, girl who started post in Waltham, Massachusetts said: I am waiting on my test results. I took the stupid test in early July and have to wait until the 24th to find out if I passed.
I was kinda upset when I took the test and realized all the developmental levels I had memorized, MET levels and stupid levels of this and that I got from the Rita book was not at all on the test.I think I got lost in that book and just started memorizing way too much information.
I honestly think the best way to study is to actually read our text books. All of the NBCOT questions come from OT books such as the Case Smith peds books and the trombly phys dys book.
I guess the point of this post is just to say, don't study details. I got really carried away. It is best just to study general knowledge and you have a better way of making a decision if you have a general idea. Just my tip before you go into the exam.

HOW DID YOU MAKE OUT?? DID YOU PASS THE EXAM????
WOULD BE NICE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE IN MASSACHUSETTS
I NOTICED YOUR POSTING SAID WALTHAM....HOPE YOU PASSED

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sull in Quincy, Massachusetts

53 months ago

OTinNYC in Brooklyn, New York said: Dont be discouraged if you failed the NBCOT exam. Not all doctors pass their boards on their first try either! Anyway, I took my exam Oct of 08...i know a while back but my point is that i took the practice exams and did horrible. I didnt let that bring me down. The key is that you have to have good clinical reasoning. Remember NBCOT is testing you as an ENTRY LEVEL OT. Dont do overkill and studying things that may require some sort of certification or extra classes you have to take. The NBCOT practice exams even though i did bad helped me learn why my answers were wrong and I took notes people! Take notes and learn from them. I also used the Johnson bk which was really good in addition to Rita Cotrell and my supplemental txt books (Pedreitti, Trombly, and Case-Smith). If anyone is in NY or knows someone in NY, Get a hold of SUNY DOWNSTATE NBCOT REVIEW. I swear by their notes/study guide. Good Luck!

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GOOD STUDY PLAN, i NEVER HEARD OF THE JOHNSON BOOK WHAT IS IT???? AND WHERE DO YOU GET IT ???? THANKS SO MUCH
ANYONE INTERESTED IN A STUDY PARTER YOU CAN REACH ME AT ANGELEDGE3@AOL.COM THANKS AGAIN :)!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JJ in Los Angeles, California

53 months ago

Thank you Donna. I will try to imitate your strategy. Take care and Goodluck to your new endeavor.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JJ in Los Angeles, California

53 months ago

* in Mcallen, Texas said: I made a plan to be conservative with my answers. I limited myself to 2 to 3 clicks per screen as I figured they removed 30 multiple choice questions therefore those CSTs must be worth those 30 questions. So I figured 30 divided by 3 CSTs is roughyl 10 questions worth per case. Each of my cases was about 5 screens. So there was my litlle formula. it worked for me and I only got 2 negative responses from all 3 CSTs and passed my test 1st try! Hope it helps

Thank you Donna. I will try to imitate your strategy. Take care and Goodluck to your new endeavor.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

JJ in Los Angeles, California

53 months ago

sull in Quincy, Massachusetts said: SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GOOD STUDY PLAN, i NEVER HEARD OF THE JOHNSON BOOK WHAT IS IT???? AND WHERE DO YOU GET IT ???? THANKS SO MUCH
ANYONE INTERESTED IN A STUDY PARTER YOU CAN REACH ME AT ANGELEDGE3@AOL.COM THANKS AGAIN :)!!!!!!

Angel, I am taking the test next month-March. I think, Spackman OT is also good as reference. Good Luck to us.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

M in Homestead, Florida

53 months ago

Hello everyone.
Hello everyone. This is for everyone who is studying for the OT board exam (NBCOT). I just found out that i passed my NBCOT exam the second time i took it. I am selling my:
1.)TherapyEd book with all of my flashcards I made for the book for all of the chapters (i do not have the CD). (I paid $325 to go to the course plus i think $60 for the study guide)

2.) NBCOTEXAM.COM 300 question practice test and the study manual (i paid $25)
3.) TherapyEd course manual you get when you go to the course with study strategies and practice test inside.
4.)random notes I made while studying and some school notes that helped me to pass the exam
5.) School book- "Patient Advocacy for Health Care Quality" by JoAnne Earp (I paid $55)
5.) Other practice tests i have from other books and websites that were EXTREMELY heLpful for me to pass the exam. (I have several which in total was $215).
I spent just about $700 for all of this stuff to study. I will sell for a fraction of the price I paid for everything, please contact me to my email ASAP. Thanks and good luck everyone!

Please email me at Simba21784@aol.com if you are interested ASAP. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

OTinNYC in Brooklyn, New York

53 months ago

sull in Quincy, Massachusetts said: SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GOOD STUDY PLAN, i NEVER HEARD OF THE JOHNSON BOOK WHAT IS IT???? AND WHERE DO YOU GET IT ???? THANKS SO MUCH
ANYONE INTERESTED IN A STUDY PARTER YOU CAN REACH ME AT ANGELEDGE3@AOL.COM THANKS AGAIN :)!!!!!!

Hello

It's the Occupational Therapy Examination Review Guide, Third Edition (Paperback)
~ Caryn R. Johnson (Author), Arlene Lorch (Author), Tina Deangelis (Author). You can get it from amazon.com or any online store that sells books. Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

gc in Brooklyn, New York

53 months ago

Canadian OT in Marysville, California said: Did anyone pass the exam on the 1st try?
That would be motivating to hear :)
Also, I just got the Johnson text but realised it was published in 2006. It should still be helpful for the exam right??

don't know if you took it already or not........but, the 2006 Johnson is very helpful

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

gc in Brooklyn, New York

53 months ago

M in Homestead, Florida said: Hello everyone.
Hello everyone. This is for everyone who is studying for the OT board exam (NBCOT). I just found out that i passed my NBCOT exam the second time i took it. I am selling my:
1.)TherapyEd book with all of my flashcards I made for the book for all of the chapters (i do not have the CD). (I paid $325 to go to the course plus i think $60 for the study guide)

2.) NBCOTEXAM.COM 300 question practice test and the study manual (i paid $25)
3.) TherapyEd course manual you get when you go to the course with study strategies and practice test inside.
4.)random notes I made while studying and some school notes that helped me to pass the exam
5.) School book- "Patient Advocacy for Health Care Quality" by JoAnne Earp (I paid $55)
5.) Other practice tests i have from other books and websites that were EXTREMELY heLpful for me to pass the exam. (I have several which in total was $215).
I spent just about $700 for all of this stuff to study. I will sell for a fraction of the price I paid for everything, please contact me to my email ASAP. Thanks and good luck everyone!

Please email me at Simba21784@aol.com if you are interested ASAP. Thanks!

congrats......finding out tomorrow if i passed or not.....so stressed out for the last 3 days since i took it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

orla in Dublin, Ireland

53 months ago

Hey,
Yes i passed first go - did not think i would. My best advice is to learn the basic facts of each section. The Rita book is all i used...i did the practice questions and when came accross something i didnt know, i googled it and wrote a flashcard about it. Then grouped flashcards into sections and used them to help study.....dont panic about small details,take a logical approach - i know you've heard it all before,but just stay calm and put yourself in the situation!!good luck!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dadlynn in Jacksonville, Florida

53 months ago

the Rita book is it for otr or cota. im getting ready to take the cota exam any recommendations. email me @ dadlynn@netzero.net/ thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sull in Quincy, Massachusetts

53 months ago

thanks i think i have willard and spackman i do not have Johnson what is it where did you purchase it please let me know how you did on the test and good luck again if anyone would like a study partner I can be reached at Angeledge3@aol.com
thanks again

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sull in Quincy, Massachusetts

53 months ago

OTinNYC in Brooklyn, New York said: Hello

It's the Occupational Therapy Examination Review Guide, Third Edition (Paperback)
~ Caryn R. Johnson (Author), Arlene Lorch (Author), Tina Deangelis (Author). You can get it from amazon.com or any online store that sells books. Good Luck!

THANKS SO MUCH VERY MUCH APPRECIATED !!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

new grad in Lansing, Illinois

53 months ago

I passed the 2010 ota exam!!.... I used the Mary Beth Early book and took the practice exam plus all of the content exams. I hope this helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

disappointed in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

53 months ago

I just learned that I failed the NBCOT exam for my first time. I am completely devastated and so discouraged. My exam seemed like it was a lot of splinting questions. I even had questions on fabricating outrigger splints. I think that is so unfair because I find it hard to believe that an entry level therapist would be required to know how to make these types of splints. Has anyone appealed their exam and had any success?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

otcutie in Madison, Mississippi

53 months ago

I am responding to the individual ( Mil Wis)that failed to exam due to the number of questions that were not considered entry level. This exam is getting to be ridiculous. I know of people who have tried to appeal the test to only be disappointed all over again. It is a shame almost. I have know people to have taken this test a dozen time and still not pass. This is not to discourage you but to raise awareness about the possibility that this organization is not built on fairness. Its it entry level then more people should be passing.....I mean who governs NBCOT anyway?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

dadlynn in Jacksonville, Florida

53 months ago

congrats!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sull in Quincy, Massachusetts

53 months ago

I AGREE WITH YOU THE TEST CAN BE UNFAIR ESPECIALLY WITH SPECIALIZED QUESTIONS LIKE THAT IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE THE MATERIAL THEY EXPECT YOU TO KNOW IS AT AN ENTRY LEVEL I TOOK IT TWICE, THE FIRST TIME I WAS JUST TOO ILL AND SHOULDN'T OF TAKEN IT THE SECOND TIME I GOT A LOT OF WHEELCHAIR, SEATING, POSITIONING AND LOWER EXTREM QUESTIONS WHICH DIDN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME I WAS ALL READY FOR UPPER EXTREM QUESTIONS DID NOT GET EVEN ONE ASKED IF YOU DO APPEAL IT TELL ME HOW YOU MAKE OUT, I WAS DEVASTATED TOO WHEN I DIDN'T PASS IT THE FIRST TIME BUT NOW I KNOW I REALLY NEED TO LEARN THEIR LANGUAGE NOT WHAT SCHOOL TAUGHT ME

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

sull in Quincy, Massachusetts

53 months ago

CONGRADS!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

marjuarez in Miami, Florida

53 months ago

Hi,
I took Rita's two days course so I have Rita book and CD and the study guide that they gave me in these two day of preparation, I have johnson study guide, Q&A for Mosby and 300 and others questions that Im selling. If someone is interested email me at qzeus110@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dadlynn in Jacksonville, Florida

53 months ago

new grad in Lansing, Illinois said: I passed the 2010 ota exam!!.... I used the Mary Beth Early book and took the practice exam plus all of the content exams. I hope this helps

what was your study plan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

new grad in Lansing, Illinois

53 months ago

dadlynn in Jacksonville, Florida said: what was your study plan

I responded with a full day by day schedule that i used. did you get it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

new grad in Lansing, Illinois

53 months ago

here it is again because i didnt see my post.... Monday:3 hrs phys dys review, arthritis,SCI,COPD, etc.... ... Tuesday:3hrs splinting , why we splint, what diagnosis do we need to splint for, types of splints and functions( wrist cock up, what is dorsal, volar etc...)Wednesday:3 hrs peds review developmental changes, grasp,adhd, sensory info etc..Thursday: mental health review, depression, manic, bipolar, behavioral approaches etc.... Friday : review of everything.... i closed my books at 7pm on that friday and i took the exam the next day.... i did take the practice exam and all of the content exams... i also used the 100 questions that comes with the nbcot ota study guide... I hope this helps..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

FRANKEY UKEY in Nagpur, India

53 months ago

disappointed in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: I just learned that I failed the NBCOT exam for my first time. I am completely devastated and so discouraged. My exam seemed like it was a lot of splinting questions. I even had questions on fabricating outrigger splints. I think that is so unfair because I find it hard to believe that an entry level therapist would be required to know how to make these types of splints. Has anyone appealed their exam and had any success?

I am so sorry to hear about your result, but dont get disappointed. I also felt the same way when fauled for the first time...so disheartened but that didnt stop me from approcahing to my goal. I am still working on it and i know that your strong determination can lead you to where ever you want to be. Its hard but its not impossible. Remember one thing how much ever NBCOT make tough questions for us...we have to beat them and we are all going to. Just be patient, have faith on your self and prepare for worse. Thats what all I learned in past one year for the preparation of this exam. So dont be disappointed.You have to make yourself strong enough to fight with any thing that comes to your way, even with those stupid splinting question too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

frustrated in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

53 months ago

Thanks for all the encouraging posts. OT's rock! The past few days I have gotten over feeling sorry for myself and I am back at it, hitting the books again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

KC in Flint, Michigan

53 months ago

frustrated in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: Thanks for all the encouraging posts. OT's rock! The past few days I have gotten over feeling sorry for myself and I am back at it, hitting the books again.

I felt the same way. I just found out last week I didn't pass, and I was so disappointed. My test had a TON of hand therapy questions that I knew nothing about because it was not focused on in my schooling and I didn't have a hand therapy fieldwork. I'm trying to recall questions to review for my next attempt and find the best resources for studying. If you wanna compare approaches and resources just e-mail me @ KellBelll05@aol.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

DCOT in Washington, District of Columbia

53 months ago

I just found out I failed the test yesterday! Although I am extremely sad, I am back at it today!! One thing I didn't the last time I studied was studying with a group a people. If there is anyone out there who lives in/around the DC area and is interested in studying together please let me know! I am even willing to study on skype with a person who lives long distance! Also any suggestions/tips for taking the test the second time would be great too!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Canadian OT in Marysville, California

53 months ago

DCOT in Washington, District of Columbia said: I just found out I failed the test yesterday! Although I am extremely sad, I am back at it today!! One thing I didn't the last time I studied was studying with a group a people. If there is anyone out there who lives in/around the DC area and is interested in studying together please let me know! I am even willing to study on skype with a person who lives long distance! Also any suggestions/tips for taking the test the second time would be great too!!!

So sorry to hear that :(
What was your study strategy last time? And what would you do different now?
Was the exam focused on a specific area or did it cover several areas?
Im studying for my exam as well so if you want to communicate over messenger just email me at the-8th-wonder@hotmail.com
I do have skype but have no idea how to use it.
Google messenger or MSN would probably be good too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sull in Quincy, Massachusetts

53 months ago

Sorry to hear you didn't pass, but at least you have the experience of taking the exam. So do I, as I took it twice, I WOULD LOVE TO STUDY WITH YOU !!! I am looking for a study partner too :) I could definetly study with you on SKYPE

Let me know what works for you, Thanks, Mary

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sull in Quincy, Massachusetts

53 months ago

hey maybe we can all study together!

My email is Angeledge3@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sull in Quincy, Massachusetts

53 months ago

CC, girl who started post in Waltham, Massachusetts said: I am waiting on my test results. I took the stupid test in early July and have to wait until the 24th to find out if I passed.
I was kinda upset when I took the test and realized all the developmental levels I had memorized, MET levels and stupid levels of this and that I got from the Rita book was not at all on the test.I think I got lost in that book and just started memorizing way too much information.
I honestly think the best way to study is to actually read our text books. All of the NBCOT questions come from OT books such as the Case Smith peds books and the trombly phys dys book.
I guess the point of this post is just to say, don't study details. I got really carried away. It is best just to study general knowledge and you have a better way of making a decision if you have a general idea. Just my tip before you go into the exam.

THNKS FOR THE TIPS HOW DID YOU DO???? DID YOU PASS ????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

DCOT in Washington, District of Columbia

53 months ago

Canadian OT in Marysville, California said: So sorry to hear that :(
What was your study strategy last time? And what would you do different now?
Was the exam focused on a specific area or did it cover several areas?
Im studying for my exam as well so if you want to communicate over messenger just email me at the-8th-wonder@hotmail.com
I do have skype but have no idea how to use it.
Google messenger or MSN would probably be good too.

Hi, thanks for your reply I'll email you!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

DCOT in Washington, District of Columbia

53 months ago

sull in Quincy, Massachusetts said: hey maybe we can all study together!

My email is Angeledge3@aol.com

Mary, thanks for the positive feedback!! It really helps to know that their are others out there that are going through something similar!! I'll email you about a study group!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

GG in Quincy, Massachusetts

53 months ago

Mary in Quincy, Massachusetts said: I AGREE THE NBCOT BOOK IS BEST TO GET IT TELLS YOU WHY THE QUESTION IS RIGHT OR WRONG
I HAVE TAKEN THE EXAM TWICE NEED TO TAKE IT AGAIN, NEED ANY HELP STUDYING I HAVE THE NBCOT TEST BOOK CD AND FLASH CARDS LOOKING FOR A STUDY PARTNER IN MASS

Hello, I am in Quincy and failed the NBCOT for the 1st time. I am definitely interested in studying. Please email me at themimi00@hotmail.com

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dadlynn in Jacksonville, Florida

53 months ago

can someone give me a definition for client centered goal or therapy. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

OT in Drogheda, Ireland

53 months ago

'Client centred' goal/therapy basically means that you collaborate with your client to set a goal and proceed with therapy. I.e treat them like a partner in therapy, find out what they percieve their strenghts & limitations to be, and what they would like to work on. Build a relationship and base your therapy off of your interactions with client. Make sense?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

dadlynn in Jacksonville, Florida

53 months ago

OT in Drogheda, Ireland said: 'Client centred' goal/therapy basically means that you collaborate with your client to set a goal and proceed with therapy. I.e treat them like a partner in therapy, find out what they percieve their strenghts & limitations to be, and what they would like to work on. Build a relationship and base your therapy off of your interactions with client. Make sense?

yes, thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dadlynn in Jacksonville, Florida

53 months ago

can anyone help me. every time i took the practice exam, treatment planning and implementation are my weakness. any advice. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dadlynn in Jacksonville, Florida

53 months ago

Does anyone took the otadvantage course. does it help. let me know thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

linda overton in Aldenhoven, Germany

53 months ago

Hello. I took the advantage course in January, yes it was excellent
and has assisted me in preparing for the exam. We took a simulated test during the course and it offered excellent strategies to focus on to enable you to pass the exam. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dadlynn in Jacksonville, Florida

53 months ago

linda overton in Aldenhoven, Germany said: Hello. I took the advantage course in January, yes it was excellent
and has assisted me in preparing for the exam. We took a simulated test during the course and it offered excellent strategies to focus on to enable you to pass the exam. Good luck!

Thanks. was it for otr or cota. im studying for cota and do you know if 2 people can share the cost. thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

linda overton in Eschweiler, Germany

53 months ago

Hi. I think it was just for OTR but they may also run other courses
contact them and find out about the cost.Best Wishes Linda

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dadlynn in Jacksonville, Florida

53 months ago

linda overton in Eschweiler, Germany said: Hi. I think it was just for OTR but they may also run other courses
contact them and find out about the cost.Best Wishes Linda

thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »   Last »