Occupational Therapy Assistant Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (186) - Start a Discussion

otme in Gig Harbor, Washington

salaries in gig harbor

I can tell you without any doubt, the salaries posted on this board for COTAs in Gig Harbor are absolutely over inflated. SNFs pay more. There are...

Judy in Orlando, Florida

Updated 67 months ago

Name change for COTA - 2 Replies

I have been reading on some other sites that some COTA's would like for the assistant in COTA to be changed. Does anyone have a thoughts on this...

Linh in Los Angeles, California

Updated 69 months ago

Looking for a COTA in Colorado - 2 Replies

I am currently seeking a COTA for a position in Denver Metro area of Colorado. Can anyone advise me of a good place to source for candidates -...

kim mcp in Bronx, New York

school based OT jobs in south florida

Hi does anyone know if the public schools in florida hire OTR's directly. I will be moving to florida soon , and would like to work in the school...

sonia in Chandigarh, India

Updated 70 months ago

gifts - 1 Reply

Hello, I am getting ready to move on from my first rotation to my next. I wanted to get a gift for my supervisor who has worked so hard at educating...

Keely Morris in Elgin, Oklahoma

COTA LOOKING

I am a COTA with 8 years of experience looking for employment in Owasso / Tulsa OK area.

ardentanglophile in Bellevue, Washington

Updated 70 months ago

COTA - 1 Reply

I am currently enrolling in school for the occupational therapy assistant program. Then I started to investigate a little more closely. According to...

Jennifer in Charleston, West Virginia

occupational therapy assistant working mentel health

what are your views of working in the mental health field as a COTA? I worked years ago as an habitation assistant, wondering how much different a...

Jason in Austin, Texas

Updated 71 months ago

starting career with traveling agency - 1 Reply

Hi Folks! Can anyone describe how traveling works. In particular, I would like to hear from any new graduates who started with traveling agency. Do...

camphs01 in Junction City, Kansas

Updated 72 months ago

COTA FOR EARLY INTERVENTION - 3 Replies

LOOKING FOR COTA IN CHICAGOLAND AREA, PEDIATRIC EXPERIENCE PREFERRED, WILL ASSIST TOWARDS EI CREDENTIAL.

Jason in Houston, Texas

New Travel Occupational Therapy Job Board

Are you needing to fill a temporary position with a traveler, but have been unable to fill it with the travel company of your choice? Why not...

hshaw in Ada, Ohio

great job opening in northern ohio for certified cota or otr

Hello! I'm a COTA currently working for a great company who is looking for someone to work at a facility in northern ohio between toledo and...

fresh727 in Palm Desert, California

Work in schools and make your own schedule helping children...TOP PAY full or part time!

Come to sunny southern California and help our team meet the needs of disabled children in our community. This job is currently available and pays an...

Confused in Columbia City, Indiana

Colleges in NE Indiana

The only school I've found for OTA's in NE Indiana is Brown Mackie college. I'm wondering after completing this associates program if you'll be...

Darren in Omaha, Nebraska

Updated 74 months ago

Traveling as a COTA - 1 Reply

What are your experiences with travel companies? What companies should one be cautious of? What companies would you recommend?

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

Updated 75 months ago

Early intervention COTA - 1 Reply

I am a COTA looking for an early intervention job in Indiana. If anyone has any needs please let me know thank you.

Wendy in Sherman Oaks, California

Updated 75 months ago

A Typical Day as an Occupational Therapy Assistant? - 1 Reply

Hello! I would love to hear what you do from the beginning of the day till close! What are your responsibilities? Can you describe what...

James in Friday Harbor, Washington

How much would an LPN make in Pueblo,CO?

How much would an LPN make in Pueblo,CO?

Tori in Lakeland, FL

Updated 78 months ago

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A JOB IN PT OR OT anywhere in the US - 2 Replies

www.reflexsearchpartners.com We will place you where ever you may want to go!

Mimi in Honolulu, Hawaii

Updated 78 months ago

Occupational Therapy Assistant or Medical Laboratory Technician? - 2 Replies

Hi there, Thank you for this great board - it's very interesting and helpful to see what those with experience have to say about the real world. I...

lauren in Buffalo, New York

OTA

Hi I am very interested in this job as a career-but I don't know that I fully understand what they do any information would be great.

Robyn K. in Las Vegas, Nevada

COTA needed for Peds Home Based

I need COTA in Las Vegas area IMMEDIATEY (6-08) for home based treatments. $45/per treatment, 24-30 treatments/week. Please contact me at...

COTAJim

COTA schools in Ventura or LA County

Does anyone know of schools in Ventura, Santa Barbara or Ventura county?

glennise in Detroit, Michigan

Updated 81 months ago

Looking for Study Help for the NBCOT Exam? - 1 Reply

Check out Http://www.nbcotexam.com This guide helped me pass the NBCOT exam. It's has 1100 things you should know before taking the NBCOT Exam...

Richard Abbariao in Gastonia, North Carolina

Updated 83 months ago

Looking for Occupational Therapy Assistant for Early Intervention - 1 Reply

I am an O.T. who works with the birth to three population in Louiaiana and need to hire 3 COTA's for Livingston Parish, Tangipahoa Parish, and...

KristyC in Davenport, CT

Updated 84 months ago

New OT Jobs listed daily.. - 1 Reply

Check out Http://ot-jobs.blogspot.com for the newest Occupational Therapy Jobs!

Lizbeth in San Diego, California

Activities such as Occupational Therapy Assistant

I would like to know if Occupational Therapy Assistants have to lift disabled patients, if that is true, Does OTA has to lift patients for many times?

wendy in Northampton, Massachusetts

need to do

what do i have to do to be a occupational therapy assistant

Pam in Santa Ana, CA

Updated 84 months ago

Looking for a good scool in sd for Occupational Therapy or Physical Therapy assisting. - 1 Reply

I have some skills in both areas and not sure which I want to do. I am leaning twards Occupational Therapy, I am having a hard time finding a school...

Kim in Dayton, Ohio

Updated 85 months ago

Are you a Physical, Occupational or Speech therapy professional looking for work? - 3 Replies

It's your life. Live it to the fullest. The career options at Supplemental Health Care allow you to do just that. We offer the flexibility to mold...

Pamela in Baltimore, Maryland

Updated 86 months ago

underpaided - 3 Replies

Beenasecurityofc.forsevenyrs.Needachange!ASAP

karen urbanski in West Olive, Michigan

facilities in th Phoenix area

Interested in any therapists the have worked in the Phoenix areas.

karen urbanski in West Olive, Michigan

Updated 87 months ago

What are typical occupational therapy assistant salaries? - 1 Reply

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field? What skills should you learn to increase...

Mel in Irvine, California

Updated 90 months ago

Tips for occupational therapy assistant interviews. - 2 Replies

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming occupational therapy assistant interview? Are there common interview questions that come up...

Host

Getting an occupational therapy assistant job.

How did you get your start doing occupational therapy assistant work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position? Do you...

Host

What are the best occupational therapy assistant qualifications and training to get ahead?

What is the best training for becoming an occupational therapy assistant? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4 

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.