Helpingan ex-con get a Clerk Job in a Warehouse or a Job as a Cook

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Gillard in Memphis, Tennessee

55 months ago

It's really hard forme to find a job. I have been out of Prison since 2008 and I can't find a perm. job. I really need somebody to give me a break. I feel that many have given up on people such as my selfand donot realize that Ican benefit society in a positive way. I am a honest worker 60 yrs. of age, Black Male. Can anybody be real out there and help me find a Job. Just 40 hours of work to pay bils and take care of my family. I won't give up....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

John Martone in Troy, Michigan

49 months ago

I am currently looking for a clerical position part or full time work. I have a criminal record and I have been unable to secure any employment. I have a bachelors degree in business administration and i am currently attending school to obtain my paralegal certificate. I have all the necessary skills an employer is looking for I just need a chance in order to take care of my financial obligations.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cynthia W in Detroit, Michigan

41 months ago

Hi John
I am in the exact same situation as you are. I have a BHA, AST and currently pursuing a MS. I will be going back to school for a paralegal certificate in the Fall 2011 after completing the MS. I still cannot find any type of employment. I am hoping that I will be able to find something in law and reach out to others in our situation.
If possible could you provide some contact information?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.