office/clerk

Comments (8)

Office/clerk in Elgin, Illinois

93 months ago

can you send me a email of lisitng of jobs in elgin area. for a office clerk postion full time. thank you hope to here from you soon.

Joe in Chicago, Illinois

93 months ago

Now this is funny.

Charlie in Savannah, Georgia

93 months ago

Joe in Chicago, Illinois said: Now this is funny.

Agreed. Here's what we do: You do all the searching for clerk jobs, Joe, and send the list to me and I will assemble it into a formal presentation and walk it over the applicant and advise on which looks like it is a good fit for them.

I wonder how much they are willing to pay us for private secretarial duties? :)

Job Search Dolphin in Tampa, Florida

93 months ago

Guide

Charlie in Savannah, Georgia said: Agreed. Here's what we do: You do all the searching for clerk jobs, Joe, and send the list to me and I will assemble it into a formal presentation and walk it over the applicant and advise on which looks like it is a good fit for them.

I wonder how much they are willing to pay us for private secretarial duties? :)

You'd actually be doing more of a Career Consultant role there, Charlie. You and Joe would be owed much more than secretaries!

Charlie in Savannah, Georgia

93 months ago

Job Search Dolphin in Tampa, Florida said: You'd actually be doing more of a Career Consultant role there, Charlie. You and Joe would be owed much more than secretaries!

Hey Joe! We got a promotion and raise and we haven't even started on our first client yet!

Thanks, Dolphin! :)

Chooch in Stamford, Connecticut

93 months ago

Hook her up with that Joel in Amityville. They'd make a great team.

Charlie in Warrenville, South Carolina

93 months ago

Job Search Dolphin in Tampa, Florida said: You'd actually be doing more of a Career Consultant role there, Charlie. You and Joe would be owed much more than secretaries!

Stop patronizing me.

Sonya in San Benito, Texas

87 months ago

I need to know if you have any jobs in Harlingen, San Benito Texas area. Please let me know via email. Thank you!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.