Question about hiring outside companies

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Kelly R in Tavares, Florida

82 months ago

Hi everyone,

I figured with technology today this is the best place to go and ask this question. Our company is looking to hiring a cleaning company and they put me in charge of the task. I wanted to get some input before I moved forward and then brought my findings to the owner.

First off, let me explain I haven't been with the company that long and this feels like my first real task in the fact I know I will be judged with what my results will be and what I bring to the table. Of course, I want to get them a great service and the best pricing I can. This is really an opportunity to shine.

I am searching the internet for companies and any ideas on what terms to search for to get the best results? I have looked for janitorial, cleaning & janitorial cleaning. Yes I am getting results but feel I am missing the bigger picture. Second, any suggestions on key points I should be looking for in a company besides pricing? Again, I am sure there are specific things I should be looking for and asking.

I would appreciate all comments and suggestions. With the job market here I really want to make a good impression and shine.

Please help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

lennox asante in Lowell, Massachusetts

78 months ago

i really look forword to work with you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

E. T. Christian in Parkville, Maryland

71 months ago

Kelly R in Tavares, Florida said: Hi everyone,

I figured with technology today this is the best place to go and ask this question. Our company is looking to hiring a cleaning company and they put me in charge of the task. I wanted to get some input before I moved forward and then brought my findings to the owner.

First off, let me explain I haven't been with the company that long and this feels like my first real task in the fact I know I will be judged with what my results will be and what I bring to the table. Of course, I want to get them a great service and the best pricing I can. This is really an opportunity to shine.

I am searching the internet for companies and any ideas on what terms to search for to get the best results? I have looked for janitorial, cleaning & janitorial cleaning. Yes I am getting results but feel I am missing the bigger picture. Second, any suggestions on key points I should be looking for in a company besides pricing? Again, I am sure there are specific things I should be looking for and asking.

I would appreciate all comments and suggestions. With the job market here I really want to make a good impression and shine.

Please help.

Check with other OM's in your area; in most cases a specific area will use the same company and only if they are satisfied. I would also check with minority companies as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Elvonsee in Mobile, Alabama

61 months ago

Kelly R in Tavares, Florida said: Hi everyone,

Hi Kelly,

I would go to the Yellow pages first. I would call some of the cleaning companies and get their rates. Then I would ask for 2-3 names, contacts and numbers of companies they are presently working with. If they have a good reputation and do a good job, they should have no problems giving you this this information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

LAURACA in BerlĂ­n, Colombia

40 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.