Career Opportunity with KLA-Tencor

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Emon in Fremont, California

75 months ago

Role- Principal Optical design Engineer

Location-Milpitas,CA

KLA-Tencor is seeking for a principal optical engineer who will be working on a sophisticate UV optical imaging system from system level specifications, detail design and tolerance analysis to prototype integration. This position also requires strong physics and mathematics background for Interdisciplinary problem solving.
Must be creative and initiative with team-working spirit. Good communication with interdiscipline (systems engineering, mechanical engineering and research&development, etc.).
Strong physics and mathematics background
Proficient in CodeV, Zemax, Matlab, Lighttools
Semiconductor industry environment
Qualifications/Education Desired
Master or Doctorate with at least 7 years of relevant work experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sandra Bordenkircher in Los Angeles, California

73 months ago

Hello,

I am the marketing person for Product Design Labs. We co-develop products with companies and do in-house products, as well. We saw your ad for some optics work that you need done. We have some people that can do this work. I notice you have had this posted for two months. Our companies primary niche is optics/photonics work. Our EE's and ME's both have a lot of optics work and we also also have degreed, Master's minimum or PhD that can handle this type of work. Please call me at 408.827.0063 or 949.632.2500. We have clients from Australia to NY to HI and work with some of the largest companies in the world. We have exhibited at the optics/photonics show in the past.

Lucy in Newark, Delaware

71 months ago

I am looking for an optical engineer position. I would be really appreciated if you could please drop me a message when there is a new opening. I have many years experiences with a PhD degree in optics/photonics and I have a Green card allowing me work in US without sponsorship

cell: 302-345-9306;

Thank you very much,

Best Regards,

Emon in Fremont, California said: Role- Principal Optical design Engineer

Location-Milpitas,CA

KLA-Tencor is seeking for a principal optical engineer who will be working on a sophisticate UV optical imaging system from system level specifications, detail design and tolerance analysis to prototype integration. This position also requires strong physics and mathematics background for Interdisciplinary problem solving.
Must be creative and initiative with team-working spirit. Good communication with interdiscipline (systems engineering, mechanical engineering and research&development, etc.).
Strong physics and mathematics background
Proficient in CodeV, Zemax, Matlab, Lighttools
Semiconductor industry environment
Qualifications/Education Desired
Master or Doctorate with at least 7 years of relevant work experience.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.