Female wants to run team with an owner Operator

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

fawne in Caledonia, Michigan

52 months ago

Hi my name is Nicole. I have a clean driving record, and currently hold a DOT medical card with a Class A cdl no endorsements. I am seeking an owner operator to work for so that I can get a verifiable reference.

I could use help with bay parking as they only taught us to do parallel in the truck.

Willing to work for the verifiable reference.
Email me with any suggestions please.

I am doing this because my mother has lost her job and needs financial help and she is very important to me.

Thanks so much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

mark in Chicago, Illinois

29 months ago

fawne in Caledonia, Michigan said: Hi my name is Nicole. I have a clean driving record, and currently hold a DOT medical card with a Class A cdl no endorsements. I am seeking an owner operator to work for so that I can get a verifiable reference.

I could use help with bay parking as they only taught us to do parallel in the truck.

I am doing this because my mother has lost her job and needs financial help and she is very important to me.

Thanks so much.

can help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mark in Chicago, Illinois

29 months ago

yes we could help

lucky09 in Mays Landing, New Jersey

26 months ago

fawne in Caledonia, Michigan said: Hi my name is Nicole. I have a clean driving record, and currently hold a DOT medical card with a Class A cdl no endorsements. I am seeking an owner operator to work for so that I can get a verifiable reference.

Thanks so much.

if your still in need of o/o team contact me asap

cavel in Pompano Beach, Florida

25 months ago

im looking for a team driver so call me nine five four six eight one three nine four zero

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.