- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

mike in Germantown, Maryland

78 months ago

I'm heading to yelm in a few weeks, how the work out there

mike l.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Pete driver in Las Vegas, Nevada

77 months ago

Keith Neumann in Tacoma, Washington said: i AM LOOKING FOR a COMPANY THAT PAYS WELL FOR THE KNLOAGE I HAVE THANKS

Good God Man1!!! At least spell it right Wow!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Terry Sturtevant in Seattle, Washington

65 months ago

Looking for work in seattle area. Have 33Years in painting.Want to go beyond some of the projects i've done.Done almost everything.Do mostly upper end homes. Have done some of the greats including Gates residence, Robert Gulay and others, Big Names in Seattle Area

JOEY in Ronkonkoma, New York

49 months ago

after 31 years , i think i'll just throw the brush in , this is crazy trying to work. rember the days when you where painting two homes at the same time , and you had two or three months of work lined up . now your blessed if you work two or three days a month. im done sold my van's , sold my out side ladders , keeping hand tools for my home . and im going to let God do what he wants with me . see ya for now

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Felton Anthony in Villa Rica, Georgia

47 months ago

Keith Neumann in Tacoma, Washington said: I am looking for Agood company that I can MY 37 YEARS OF KNOLAGE THANKS

Here in georgia i'm a contractor commercial only work 3 to 4 months yearly and hasn't been a residential market for construction since bush2 was elected nothing and commercial so cheap i can't afford hire anyone ( my son helps me) i bid jobs all over the south 30 to 40 every other week lots of work out their around southeast restuarants-grocerystores-hotels-etc. these illegals create catatrosphepunch-list and these general contractors as well franchisees are the blame monies to finance these jobs aren't there prices so cheap what you gonna do.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.