Legal Assistant Today

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Lisa in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

90 months ago

I'm thinking of subscribing to Legal Assistant Today magazine (www.legalassistanttoday.com/). Has anyone heard of it? Does anyone subscribe? If so, what do you think of this publication?

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Lisa in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

90 months ago

Thanks for your insights. There are a number of paralegal magazines out there and it's hard to figure out which ones are the best.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Jane Do Girl in Pensacola, Florida

90 months ago

LAT Magazine is the oldest paralegal industry trade magazine. I think it's around $25-30 for a year subscription and well worth it's weight in gold. There are some newer magazines that have come on the market in the last 2-3 years, but I haven't subscribed to them and have yet to hear much about them either way.

I also highly recommend checking out the LAT website - full of valuable resources, including various form documents in different areas of law, as well as the LAT Listserve where you can get realistic advice from paralegals across the country in diverse areas of law and sizes/shapes of legal practice.

Reply - Report abuse

L. Bishop in Richmond, Virginia

85 months ago

Lisa in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: I'm thinking of subscribing to Legal Assistant Today magazine ( www.legalassistanttoday.com/ ). Has anyone heard of it? Does anyone subscribe? If so, what do you think of this publication?

Legal Assistant Today is no longer being published. It has been incorporated into Paralegal Today.

Reply - Report abuse

almas2010 in Arlington, Virginia

81 months ago

Do you know any Immigration Attorneys interested in assistance with filing their immigration cases? I have 5 years of experience in the field.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Joel Hunter in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

69 months ago

how can you find information on the computer about a paralegal without going to some website

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.