Paralegal Jobs in Denver (Displaced Legal Pro help me out?!)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Hoofs2118 in Lewiston, Minnesota

70 months ago

I have been reading many threads on here (especially those answered by Displaced Legal Professional (please reply here too ;) )
I actually had to move back home with my husband from Denver due to the economy and both of us losing our jobs at the same time 3 years ago. I know the job market out there is REALLY TIGHT from personal experience.
Since then, I have worked as a paralegal at a law firm and earned my Paralegal Certificate. I also have a bachelors degree with a good GPA (3.4). I LOVE this job- both my parents were attorneys, and I really like being in this crazy, drama filled, and sometimes (a lot of times) stressful environment. Keeps me on my toes.

Now my husband has another job offer that is quite good in Denver. Since we both have more experience it is tempting, but we don't want to end up with our tails between our legs running back home again either. Our ultimate plans are to be back in Denver someday, but I want to make sure I am marketable to jobs in the front range.

What do you think? I know the job market is crazy slow this time of year, but do you think I have a shot of getting a job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.