Should i let the b!tch fire me, or should I resign and put rabbit poop in her Prada purse?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Poopy Paralegal in Pennsylvania

31 months ago

I've posted on several forums before..I went to school to become a paralegal, had an internship and got a job at a small firm six months later..blah blah blah.. I'm still working at this firm..The job started off decent..Then 1 week into it came the stress, headaches, nervousness and sudden twitching in my left eye..Could be a tumor...I dunno.. I'm being treated like I am stupid.. I hear comments like "I can do this in 5 minutes"..I also feel intimidated and nervous when I go into the office. Apparently I am not a good writer and I am too friendly on the phone to clients.

I also suspect that she has put an ad on a job site for a new Paralegal.I can tell by the language and wording of the post.. It literally makes my chest hurt to go in there next week, especially after some of the lecturing I got recently and the suspected job ad....I have also been drinking more wine lately and talking to myself...Not sure what to do..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Parafreegal in Chicago, Illinois

31 months ago

Don't quit. If you do, then kiss unemployment benefits goodbye. They could be pressuring you so you do quit, but don't. Stick it out. The alternative is no job and few prospects for jobs. I know that's not what you want to hear, but that's the current scenario.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (31) Reply - Report abuse

NYC Real Estate Paralegal in NYC, New York

30 months ago

as bad as it sounds, wait till you get fired. by quitting, you can forget about unemployment benefits. you could be sitting home for 6 months looking for a job and not have any income whatsoever. at least if you get fired, you'll have some income coming in through unemployment while looking for a job. Don't poop in anyone's Prada purse either!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Yo€¤ in Alexandria, Virginia

30 months ago

Dont quit but youll regret it if u dont do the rabbit poop thing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Poopy Paralegal in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

30 months ago

Well,I didn't quit...She did however fire me.. I applied for unemployment benefits and still waiting to see what's up that..I still haven't been able to find a job..Not even sure I want to work in the legal field again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

new paralegal student in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

30 months ago

You will be okay.Learn to laugh!!!! There are sooo many other jobs out there,that it is not worth the trouble!~!~~ There are nice attorneys out there who will treat your professional talents with respect.I have quite a few friends who are attorneys and they don't treat their paralegals like that.Don't give up,and talk to a trusted friend,not to yourself.Good fortune to you.

Poopy Paralegal in Pennsylvania said: I've posted on several forums before..I went to school to become a paralegal, had an internship and got a job at a small firm six months later..blah blah blah.. I'm still working at this firm..The job started off decent..Then 1 week into it came the stress, headaches, nervousness and sudden twitching in my left eye..Could be a tumor...I dunno.. I'm being treated like I am stupid.. I hear comments like "I can do this in 5 minutes"..I also feel intimidated and nervous when I go into the office. Apparently I am not a good writer and I am too friendly on the phone to clients.

I also suspect that she has put an ad on a job site for a new Paralegal.I can tell by the language and wording of the post.. It literally makes my chest hurt to go in there next week, especially after some of the lecturing I got recently and the suspected job ad....I have also been drinking more wine lately and talking to myself...Not sure what to do..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.