How to get an entry level Paralegal job in Dallas, TX?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

lpparalegal in Dallas, Texas

45 months ago

I am a stay at home mom looking to re-enter the workforce. I have a Paralegal Certificate in Civil Litigation Specialty (1997)from an ABA approved program in Illinois. I did not get a paralegal job after completing the program because I became pregnant and relocated to another state due to husbands job. However, I have worked at several law firms in Illinois for a few months each through a temp agency before relocating. I do have basic to intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite and I am very computer literate. Although, no Legal Technology computer skills except for the WestLaw Training class I took through the Paralegal program almost 13 1/2 years ago. I don't know where to start with my paralegal job search.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Paralegal in Dallas, Texas

45 months ago

Had lunch with a group of paralegals a couple of weeks ago and one said Bank of America Home Loans is hiring a lot of paralegals. They have offices in Richardson, Addison and Plano. No mortgage experience required (as my friend didn't have any when she started there - back when it was Countrywide).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

lpparalegal in Dallas, Texas

45 months ago

Paralegal in Dallas, TX thanks for the job tip. I have updated my resume and will apply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

DFW , Texas in Richmond, Kentucky

45 months ago

What is the office in Plano (Friso, TX)?

Do you have a name of a manger?

Trying to add-to and cut-through the databases to get to a real person.
I'm looking for a direct name and tele-number

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.