Hi guys! I'm studying to take the ASCP's histotechnician test these are the recommended books to use to study does anybody have any of these books for sale :)?? Does anybody know of a website i can find torrents for these books?
1. Bancroft, J.D. & Gamble, M. (2007). Theory and Practice of Histological Techniques (6th ed.). New York: Churchill Livingstone.
2. Brown, R.W. (Ed.). (2009). Histologic Preparations: Common Problems and Their Solutions. Northfield, IL: College of American Pathologists.
3. Carson, F. and Hladik, C. (2009). Histotechnology: A Self-Instructional Text (3rd ed.). Chicago: ASCP Press.
4. Eroschenko, V.P. (2007). Di Fiore's Atlas of Histology with Functional Correlations (11th ed.). Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
5. Kiernan, J. (2008). Histological and Histochemical Methods: Theory and Practice (4th ed.). Oxfordshire, England: Scion Publishing Ltd.
6. Young, B., Lowe, J.S., et al. (2006). Wheater’s Functional Histology: A Text and Colour Atlas (5th ed.). New York: Churchill Livingstone.