Patient Care Tech

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (21)

kiasia 12 in Jersey City, New Jersey

47 months ago

yes i took the patient care tech exam thru nha and it consist of 200 questions you have to pass with a 70. the test is not easy because a lot of things study in class will not be on this exam so you should go to the nha web site and retrieve there study guide for patient cate tech and you should do ok. good luck

kiasia 12

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

iriscross in Brooklyn, New York

47 months ago

Hi...this is for the lady that took pct thru nha. did the study guide really help you...Im taking it in a few weeks and i just retrieve it.....thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

MsLady in Brooklyn, New York

43 months ago

iriscross in Brooklyn, New York said: Hi...this is for the lady that took pct thru nha. did the study guide really help you...Im taking it in a few weeks and i just retrieve it.....thanks

Just wondering how you did on your PCT Exam? I'm going to register real soon. I did a CNA course then Phlebotomy, and last EKG. Should I purchase the review guide? Any info is appreciated. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

wendyb in long island new york in Holbrook, New York

41 months ago

did anyone remember what on the PCT exam and the study guide help with passing this exam i would like to known please. thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Barb Whittler in Southfield, Michigan

41 months ago

mainly on ekg rhythm strips, interpertation of waves,lesd wires, and phlebotomy, and tubes selection.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

thanks you so much,do you member any of the question.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

Barb Whittler in Southfield, Michigan said: mainly on ekg rhythm strips, interpertation of waves,lesd wires, and phlebotomy, and tubes selection.

thank you so much, do you member any of the question them.

461 in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina

38 months ago

erik5861 in Chicago, Illinois said: Have anyone taken the nha national healthcareer association pct exam. Taking exam soon

TOOK AND PASSED THE FIRST TIME W/O STUDYING DON'T STRESS AND YOU'LL DO FINE, CAN SOME ONE TELL ME HOW TO PASS THE RRT EXAM FOR RESPIRATORY I AM STRUGGLING!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Healthcare Jobs NYC in New York, New York

35 months ago

If you have obtained the NHA PCT certification and you are interested in obtaining a unionized PCT postiion in the Manhattan (NYC) area, please contact me at mark.treichel@1199funds.org
Mark

Betty Hughes in Durham, North Carolina

35 months ago

461 in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina said: TOOK AND PASSED THE FIRST TIME W/O STUDYING DON'T STRESS AND YOU'LL DO FINE, CAN SOME ONE TELL ME HOW TO PASS THE RRT EXAM FOR RESPIRATORY I AM STRUGGLING!

I'm preparing to take the PCT CHHT exam,can you tell me basically what was on the exam,I'm struggling on what I need to study on, I've the clinic pretty them down pat. but I get a little nerve with exams, can you please help me? Thanks Durham.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

adrianna2211 in Tampa, Florida

34 months ago

If I have a PCT certification through a medical schooling program, do I still need to take the NHA exam?

34 months ago

adrianna2211 in Tampa, Florida said: If I have a PCT certification through a medical schooling program, do I still need to take the NHA exam?

Are you cert. in Dialysis?

adrianna2211 in Tampa, Florida

34 months ago

No I just have my certification through the school.

34 months ago

adrianna2211 in Tampa, Florida said: No I just have my certification through the school.

So you are cert.as c.n.a. You can still apply at Dialysis clinic,some will train you, you've a good chance on getting hired by being train for a Dialysis tech.

adrianna in Orlando, Florida

34 months ago

Not yet I have my pct certification from completing a pct program. I'm waiting to take my cna when prometric sends me my test date.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

faith

33 months ago

Healthcare Jobs NYC in New York, New York said: If you have obtained the NHA PCT certification and you are interested in obtaining a unionized PCT postiion in the Manhattan (NYC) area, please contact me at mark.treichel@1199funds.org
Mark

hello mark my name is faith malonga and i believe ihave just recieved this certification. my email is faithmalonga@yahoo.com thank you and happy holdays to you

Lynn in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

26 months ago

BarbWhittler in Southfield, Michigan said: I took the test on 01 2010 , it was not bad I passed with 87%, now attending Dialysis tech program.

Did you finish your Dialysis Program? I heard Davita is the best place to work.

Lynn in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

26 months ago

BarbWhittler in Southfield, Michigan said: I took the test on 01 2010 , it was not bad I passed with 87%, now attending Dialysis tech program.

Did you finish your Dialysis Program? I heard Davita is the best place to work.

Raindrop in Waterbury, Connecticut

18 months ago

Hello everyone i'm in a PCT course now. What do i have to look forward too? Thank u

Raindrop in Waterbury, Connecticut

18 months ago

hi is anyone from CT PCT course

med homas in New York, New York

17 months ago

Patient care technician has a very promising career in the hospitals
NATIONAL CERTIFICATION CAREER ASSOCIATION NCCA
www.nccanow.com/certifications.html

They have 2 certification exams for billing and coding
Certified Patient Care Technician/Assistant
Certified Restorative Aide

Try taking both of them, basically your school has to be affiliated with them for you to give the exam more details can be found on www.nccanow.com/students.html

THE PCT EXAM
consist of 2 parts

Part 1: Clinical Skills Test

Part 2: Multiple choice

So when you start working you employer will know that you were tested clinically also on the certification exam , which is a huge plus on your resume and job interview

Best of luck...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.