Events assistant

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

69 months ago

Hi Gina, The Indeed forums are a great place for people to discuss jobs, industries, companies and such. Please do not use the forums as a place of recruitment or to post job opportunities. If you'd like to post your jobs on Indeed, please contact us at Sales@indeed.com for more information. Sincerely, Indeed Admin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

chicagogirl338@comcast.net in Park Forest, Illinois

69 months ago

Gina in Hopewell, New Jersey said: I'm looking for a personal assistant who will have primary responsibility for planning, staffing, and following up on approximately 12 events per year. Other PA duties will also be involved. Some long days and some travel is required. You can contact me at barnowl110 (at) gmail (dot) com.

I am extremely interested in this position, in fact I have previous experience as an event planner with the Alzheimers Foundation. I'll look forward to hearing from you, thank you. Marlena

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Angela,Bartholomay@g.mail.com in Orange, Connecticut

69 months ago

Gina in Hopewell, New Jersey said: I'm looking for a personal assistant who will have primary responsibility for planning, staffing, and following up on approximately 12 events per year. Other PA duties will also be involved. Some long days and some travel is required. You can contact me at barnowl110 (at) gmail (dot) com.

Gina

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Angela,Bartholomay@g.mail.com in Orange, Connecticut

69 months ago

Gina:

I am interested in learning more about your opportunities. What types of events are you planning and are they charitable or non-profit? Please send me any additional information at Angela.bartholomay@gmail.com - I would love to hear more.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Angie

Michelle in Bedford, New Hampshire

69 months ago

Hello Gina,

I have a strong desire to learn more about this opportunity you need assistance with. Please contact me with further information. michelle@evansmail.net

Thank You

Luxury Life in Lake Ozark, Missouri

69 months ago

Hi Gina,

My name is Tammy and have been a PA to a gentlemen who does about 10 events per year in the boating industry, high class! If you are interested in speaking with me LuxuryLifestyle@msn.com Thank you

Tammy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Diann in Springfield, Missouri

68 months ago

Hi Gina, I would like to know more about the position you have available as a personal assistant. I can email you my resume and references. Please email me at diannthomsen@gmail.com Thank You.

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

68 months ago

Hello Everyone, This is a forum for people to discuss jobs, industries, companies and such. Please do not use the forums as a place of recruitment. If you'd like to post your jobs on Indeed, please contact us at Sales@indeed.com for more information. Sincerely, Indeed Admin

almostfamouschef@aol.com

65 months ago

I am very interested in this position i have 8 years in this field and feel that i can be a asset t you hard working and honest have alot of experience too

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tony Rocha in Vila Verde, Portugal

64 months ago

I have a 7 year experience in the event organizing field. Worked for Hilton, Major Cruise Lines and Europe. I speake 5 languages, hotel mng degree, available to relocate. Looking forward to an interview. tony7rocha@hotmail.com

Pw in Des Plaines, Illinois

43 months ago

Here I am. I have many experiences with the performing arts, live concerts and sound entertainment planning. I am, able to move around, passionate and disengaged.

Adam in New York, New York

33 months ago

Hi there--Try out our Personal Assistants at 25thHourGroup.com!

We're on-call 24/7!

Laketa Green in Matteson, Illinois

25 months ago

Looking for a personal assistant send an email to iassistyou@ymail.com. You can also find us on facebook.com/LgAssistants. We offer help in your personal and business life. L.G. Assistants look forward to serving you.

Jay in Corpus Christi, Texas

23 months ago

Hi, can you all take a look at my post I need professional feed back please!

search "new personal assistant job" or "employment scam" both are post I authored.

Thank you so much!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.