Personal Assistant Positions in Miami

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

crenn in Miami, Florida

56 months ago

Hi-
I am wondering if anyone can lead me in the right direction...I worked in Los Angeles as a personal assistant to a well known recording artist.
I moved to Miami a month ago with my fiance for his job, can't seem to find a headhunter or placement agency that deals with domestic work. Anyone have any leads or suggestions on how to find a reputable headhunter for assistants.
Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Angelia in Los Angeles, California

56 months ago

Email me at AngeliaSoliman@yahoo.com and I will let you know who to contact in Miami for high profile domestic positions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

precioussan19 in Marietta, Georgia

54 months ago

Crenn do you have any advice on how to land a job working as a personal assistant to someone famous or a high executive?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Jake curry in New Port Richey, Florida

52 months ago

crenn in Miami, Florida said: Hi-
I am wondering if anyone can lead me in the right direction...I worked in Los Angeles as a personal assistant to a well known recording artist.
I moved to Miami a month ago with my fiance for his job, can't seem to find a headhunter or placement agency that deals with domestic work. Anyone have any leads or suggestions on how to find a reputable headhunter for assistants.
Thank you!

Hello my name is Jake curry, I am a recording artist in Tampa, I would love to have you help me get where I would like to be if you could email me, jjakec41@aol.com thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.