Personal Assistant available for child, pet and home care with skills including yoga, living and vegetarian food and business.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Donna Boyle in Waitsfield, Vermont

64 months ago

I am interested in finding a personal assistant gig that needs everything I have to offer. From child and pet and home care to my skills with business, yoga teacher, and raw/living and vegetarian cooking. I am looking in the New England area and am interested in possibly living in. I have owned multiple businesses including bookkeeping, cleaning and yoga. Resume available.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Erb in Shelbyville, Michigan

64 months ago

Donna Boyle in Waitsfield, Vermont said: I am interested in finding a personal assistant gig that needs everything I have to offer. From child and pet and home care to my skills with business, yoga teacher, and raw/living and vegetarian cooking. I am looking in the New England area and am interested in possibly living in. I have owned multiple businesses including bookkeeping, cleaning and yoga. Resume available.

Donna,
I am looking for an assistant to live near me and travel with me.
I was Raw at one point in my life. I'm a Vegan for the past 15 years. The job will be about 60-65 hours a week and we will travel often.

Mostly, I will need your help to check emails, return phone calls help me stay organized and on top of things. Your ability to cook is an interesting twist on this. I'm guessing we're in this for the same cause.
I'm on the planet to help it out and would love to have an assistant that can help get me to the next level.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Donna Boyle in Waitsfield, Vermont

64 months ago

Hi there. Thanks for the email. I guess I'd like to hear a little more about what you do, ie. areas you travel and flexibility. To be honest, the 60-65 hours a week and the travel part is not attractive to me. I've been there, done that, and in order for me to keep my healthy lifestyle, I wouldn't be able to keep those hours up. Part of what brought me to this point in my journey was actually slowing down and enjoying my free time. If you'd like to tell more, great, if not, I understand. Thanks again for taking the time to email me. Donna

Vitality16 in El Paso, Texas

61 months ago

Hi Erb,

Is the Personal Assistant position you were searching for still available? If so, please kindly let me know as I am very interested in supporting you :-)!

Thank you,

Vitality

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brian Keating in Brooklyn, New York

37 months ago

I am a trained and <a href="www.careadvantageinc.com/Default.aspx?tabid=61">Certified Nursing Assistant</a> in Richmond. Do let me know how I can be of help to you.
It would be an honor to support you.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.