hurry need someone help

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

yingkitsin1121 in lawrenceville, Georgia

69 months ago

i hope anyone who can help me,be my god please..i live in geogria .i graduated truck driving school 3 months.the problem is i was in werner training programme but at almost 100 hours of my training time ,the recruiter cslled me said my pervious class c licence in w.a. is suspected but it released 05/2009 so they stopped me and let me back home .at this time i called w.a.dmv and they said is cleared my bad record .so what can i do now.i just want to start my new career.the worst thing is the recruiter thought i lie but i didnt know my previous licence is suspected because when i got that licence ,i moved.so i didnt receive any mail from dmv.i dont have job 4 months ,i have to live and want to be man again(i dont want to use my wife $)my email yingkitsin_1121@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Katchus in Crown Point, Indiana

68 months ago

Unfortunately, when you obtain a CDL it's your responsibility to make sure your record is correct.

You say your first CDL was obtained in WA, then you moved. Did you move out of Washington State into Georgia?

If so, you cannot have a WA CDL and use it while living in another state, you must go to the DMV and obtain a new one for the current state you're residing in.

This falls under homeland security and as a driver/transporter of goods and materials, you should know this basic law governing your CDL.

Had you contacted your DMV or DOT office when you moved, you would have been told that your CDL had some issues that needed to be cleared up.

You can request that your recruiter give you a copy of the documents they have on file for you. Then you can go from there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

yingkitsin1121 in lawrenceville, Georgia

68 months ago

my previous WA licence wasnt cdl ,was class c driving licence .but at this time i call back WA dmv and have my new dmv report already .this new one is cleared all bad record .so can i get back to the training ,and will werner hire me again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.