I have one more year of college to go, when I am done and applying for jobs I will be 22. All of the following are what I will have accomplished:
- An associate degree in science
- A major in biology
- A minor in chemistry
- A minor in business administration
- 3 years sales experience working for bestbuy with multiple awards
- 2 years experience as a medical assistant working for 4 doctors seeing 40-50 patients per day. Responsibilities including: prescribing, seating patients, chart work, billing, call backs, medical procedures such as casting, taping, wound/ulcer treatment.
- Optional classes that have to do with pharmacy that have been completed: biochem, medical terminology, microbiology.
I am well groomed, personable, have a steady work record, clean driving and criminal record, will have multiple letters of recommendation from Bestbuy, and the 4 Doctors I work with as well as the pharm sales reps we see every week.
If anyone has any recommendations to improve my chances please let me know. I really need to get a job asap to afford my living expenses and take care of my student loans.