Have you gotten the pitch?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Prescriptionseller in Lillington, North Carolina

79 months ago

I am a sales rep that travels...moderately. It has it's ups and downs, but get paid well. Being in the business of "sales", we all have our "gifts", and have heard others, including company ones that get passed from rep to rep. Have you gotten the sales pitch from online travel companies and actually listened to one? I finally did, and did my homework, and joined one. LOL I know it's funny!, but the one I found that was actually worth looking into is awesome. When I travel when working my "real" job, I use my travel site and really do make a commission. I can still earn my rewards points at the hotels too. I even get free upgrades on airlines. My webpage is monitored for me so I don't have to do anything, but my wife has done a few group bookings that have made us $1230 once and $1124 the second time. So to my fellow reps, if you need an extra income, or want to earn back from what you do anyway, I've done it and it works. Go to www.ytb.com/mdonathan from there you can view the compensation plan that has a copywrite, and a presentation on how it works.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Fort Mill, South Carolina

78 months ago

Hello, I am an experienced salesmen from charlotte. I have been trying to break into the medical sales or pharmaceutical industry. I have sent out thousands of resumes, any suggestions?

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SalesRepPassingOnInfo in Lillington, North Carolina

78 months ago

I suggest you go to a resume review service to look it over if you are not getting any call backs. You may not be getting calls because you are just trying to get into the field and they want experienced medical/pharmacy sales reps, but review your resume for possible reasons just in case.

A suggestion though, if you are an experienced salesmen and are looking for something to earn money with, the company I started through just to earn money on my traveling while working has turned into my only job. I quit working for other companies and now work for myself.

I don't know what your financial status is knowing that you are looking for a job, but to invest in YTB cost less than $500, but I'm telling you honestly that you won't have to go work for other comapnies anymore. I am a power team leader and have a very succeesful downline, all are such a great asset to me and YTB, but experienced sales reps are the fastest at earning their commissions. I urge you to take a look if you haven't already, if you have any questions please contact me no matter how detailed they may be. You will have to work, I'm not telling you their is no work, but it is fun, exciting and something you will look forward to working on.

Go to www.ytb.com/mdonathan view company information that includes a company Bill of Rights, copywrited comp. plan, investors, business reports, and to top it off it is a publically traded company.

www.emailpresenter.com/Viewer/Viewer4.asp?p=/viewer/presentations/2007523/480529472/pres.swf&MsgID=0&TRK=&pn=TravelProIncome4.4

This site has a presentation that is the best out of all I have seen about YTB, very informative and breaks everything down for you to help you understand.

You will not be disappointed.

Monica and Mark Donathan

Mike from San Diego California in San Diego, California

71 months ago

Mike in Fort Mill, South Carolina said: Hello, I am an experienced salesmen from charlotte. I have been trying to break into the medical sales or pharmaceutical industry. I have sent out thousands of resumes, any suggestions?

Thanks

Hi Mike,

this is Michael. I have just seen your post and would like to talk to you. I am a manufacturer of medical vials and have established business in the USA selling different type of medical vials including fluid ovals directly to pharmacies.
I have 4 lines currently.
1. Reversible Flip Tom vials
2. CRC Child Resistant Vials
3. Fluid Ovals
4. Ointment Jars

I am preparing to make two more lines. If you would like to talk to me please contact me at Michaeldwade at hotmaildotcom

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.