Having a tough time getting in

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

larsjones in Upland, California

26 months ago

Hi all,

I've been trying to break into the pharma sales industry for years, but have recently kicked my search into high gear. I have a BA, an NAPRx certification, and 5+ years of being the top performer in my current district, which is not in pharma. Where should I start looking in today's climate? I live in SoCal and know there's got to be someone out there who can help.

Thanks,
Andy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

roysmith in Blythewood, South Carolina

12 months ago

Hi my name is Roy Smith. I have worked in pharmaceutical sales for over 23 years now. Over the years I have worked for Pfizer , Roche, Novartis , Bristol Myers and 6 other major drug companies. And 16 of those years I spent working in contract pharmaceutical sales. Over the years I have worked for PDI, Innovex/Quintiles,InVentiv and OnCall,LLC. I have worked on 11 different contracts. I have sold over 25 different products over the years and launched 6 new drugs. If you are still interested in starting a career in pharma sales I am sure that I can help you. Send me a copy of your resume and get in touch with me so I can help guide you toward a successful career. My email address is: info@pharmasalescoach.com
And my website address is: www.PharmaSalesCoach.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.