My Offer

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

JReygers in Raleigh, North Carolina

35 months ago

I have been trying to find a way to break into the pharmaceutical industry for over a year. It has been difficult, as I have not yet earned my degree and have limited sales experience. I am currently chipping away at college with online and night classes, and will continue to do so if I were to be hired. And I had decided that I am going to contact all pharmaceutical companies in the area regarding this offer. I will work for FREE for the first year of my employment. The salary and bonuses can be split throughout the sales team or go to the senior rep, I don't care. I would also use my own vehicle for travel, not the company's. Then after my year has expired, they then have the choice to either put me on the payroll or simply decline my services; depending on my numbers. I figure to either land a job after that year, or at least I would have valuable field experience. Any thoughts on if this plan may work?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pif in Gainesville, Florida

35 months ago

Not possible. Not a good idea. No company would go along with your offer. I believe that a college degree is require for the majority of these positions and experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

PIF in Gainesville, Florida

35 months ago

I am looking for a person with sales experience to work in copier sales in the gainesville fl area. the job pays well with a base and bonus. Send me your resume at pforges@bellsouth.net

ronatpharmanex in North Kingstown, Rhode Island

33 months ago

We're currently looking for pharmaceutical reps to place biophotonic scanner in doctors offices we were recently featured on the doctor oz show for more information

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.