NAPSR

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 101)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

Brad Kenny in Chicago, Illinois

81 months ago

Has anyone utilized the NAPSR? I get job notices daily from them. My freind who is a pharma sales rep has recommended using the NAPSR. Feedback?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Sharon in Saint Louis, Missouri

80 months ago

I utilized the NAPSR and they helped me with my pharmaceutical sales career. I took their CNPR Training program and it was very comprehensive with pharmacology and medical knowledge that I use everyday in my pharmaceutical sales job. I work for Merck and love my job. So I would recommend them, I hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

William Britt in San Diego, California

80 months ago

I work for Sanofi-Aventis Pharmaceuticals and found this job after I received my CNPR Training through the NAPSR. For me it was important to get myself educated about pharmacology, the healthcare industry, managed care, medical terminology, etc. I know the training gave me the confidence and the skills sets when interviewing with Sanofi. The NAPSR is great, thanks again to them and good luck to aspiring candidates.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Brenda Probert in Denver, Colorado

80 months ago

I have been a pharmaceutical sales rep for over 7 years. I know my district manager likes to interview candidates who come from the NAPSR entry level training. I recommend the NAPSR CNPR program to anyone who asks me about breaking into pharmaceutical sales. Candidates really do not understand how important it is to understand pharmacology and the healthcare industry. I am trying to start a local network group in Denver, any pharmaceutical reps interested please email my profile email. Look forward to hearing from you. Brenda

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Theresa Cochran in Westchester, New York

80 months ago

I work for Merck and I know of 3 reps who work for us who would be interested in joining a local pharmaceutical sales rep networking group in Denver. I will try to get your email. I also recommend the NAPSR. I know Merck recommends the NAPSR CNPR Training to all its newcomers. I had my sister, who is graduating this December from Cornell, enroll in the NAPSR CNPR Training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Fran - Recruiter in Cheshire, Connecticut

79 months ago

I am looking for CNPR graduates in the Northeast to fill pharmaceutical sales jobs. If you have completed the NAPSR CNPR Training please email me at rxstaff0117@hotmail.com Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Erica in Boca Raton, Florida

78 months ago

I just took the course with 6 others down in South Florida. We are all interviewing with different pharmaceutical companies. I will forward you my resume and tell the others. We have all completed the CNPR Training offered by the NAPSR. I just talked to 2 others today and they are pretty close to getting hired with Novartis and a third person is close to gettin on with Dey Pharmaceticals. Your help will be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Justin-Lilly Sales Mgr. in Chicago, Illinois

77 months ago

I work for Eli Lilly and we recently hired several CNPR Graduates. I know several of them would be willing to sell their used NAPSRx Training Manuals. Some are 2007 and others 2008. Email me if you want to purchase any of them at jst_lilly@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Joe in Birmingham, Alabama

77 months ago

Brad Kenny in Chicago, Illinois said: Has anyone utilized the NAPSR? I get job notices daily from them. My freind who is a pharma sales rep has recommended using the NAPSR. Feedback?

I bought a membership but requested a full refund. The reason: the study guide is full of grammatical and geological errors.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Megan-P in Naples, Florida

77 months ago

I know our company, GlaxoSmithKline, has job postings on the NAPSRX website. I am a sales mgr. and would like to receive resumes for CNPR Graduates for the Southern U.S. Region. My email is glaxosalesmgr09@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Ashley Rupp in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

76 months ago

Brenda Probert in Denver, Colorado said: I have been a pharmaceutical sales rep for over 7 years. I know my district manager likes to interview candidates who come from the NAPSR entry level training. I recommend the NAPSR CNPR program to anyone who asks me about breaking into pharmaceutical sales. Candidates really do not understand how important it is to understand pharmacology and the healthcare industry. I am trying to start a local network group in Denver, any pharmaceutical reps interested please email my profile email. Look forward to hearing from you. Brenda

I'm going to school right now. My professor would like me to interview a pharmaceutical sales rep as a homework assignment. I just have a few questions to ask A. If you were starting all over again, would you choose to enter this profession? Why or why not?
B. What about college most prepared you for this career?
C. What skills are most valuable to a person in this profession? How did you attain these skills?
D. What advice do you have for freshmen college students who are preparing for this profession?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Alisa in Redwood City, California

76 months ago

EARN $$$ - SEEKING PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REPS TO ASSIST WITH RESEARCH (NEW YORK CITY, NY)

Hello,

This is your chance to help shape the development of future software & technology. The Oracle Applications User Experience team is conducting research to learn about individuals that currently work as a pharmaceutical sales rep and use a mobile device while working for at least 2 hours each day. Your participation will help us to evaluate the current and future design of mobile applications.

To qualify, you must:

* Spend between 50-60% of their time away from the office, in the field. They should use mobile devices to support their business goals.
* Use a mobile device on their job for at least 2 hours a day.
* Must have at least 3 months experience in Pharmaceutical Sales.
* Meet sales quotas.
* Generate at least $10,000 in sales per year.
* Sell pharmaceutical drugs or medical equipment to doctors and hospitals.

Activity details:

The activity would require approximately 5.5 hours of your time. Our team would like to shadow or go-along with you as you perform your day-to-day activities. This would occur for 4 hours. During this time, we will observe how you interact with your mobile device during the work day. Please note: we do not want you to take time off work, we expect that you will be working while the team is with you.

After we have observed you for the 4-hour time frame, we would like to conduct a 1-hour interview to ask any other additional questions regarding your perception or attitude toward a handheld/mobile device.

Scheduling and Compensation:

We would like to conduct this activity between May 19th and May 23rd. We will provide a $400 American Express gift card to those that participate in the 5.5 hour activity.

If you meet the above requirements and are interested in participating, please email Alisa Hamai (alisa.hamai@oracle.com) A.S.A.P. with your contact information.

Thank you,
Oracle Applications

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

bennyash@hotmail.com in Brooklyn, New York

76 months ago

how do i take this course i'm looking to get in to pizer any help please

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Brad Kenny in Chicago, Illinois said: Has anyone utilized the NAPSR? I get job notices daily from them. My freind who is a pharma sales rep has recommended using the NAPSR. Feedback?

how do i get it??? would that help get me in pizer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Brenda Probert in Denver, Colorado said: I have been a pharmaceutical sales rep for over 7 years. I know my district manager likes to interview candidates who come from the NAPSR entry level training. I recommend the NAPSR CNPR program to anyone who asks me about breaking into pharmaceutical sales. Candidates really do not understand how important it is to understand pharmacology and the healthcare industry. I am trying to start a local network group in Denver, any pharmaceutical reps interested please email my profile email. Look forward to hearing from you. Brenda

I have been trying to get in to pharmaceutical sales two months. I have sales skills and management. I was told about NAPSR entry level training. Few people recommend the NAPSR CNPR program in order to breaking into pharmaceutical sales.i know how important it is to understand pharmacology and the healthcare industry. But I’m not sure if I’ll get in to pizer with those courses and where do I take training?? Can you help me please??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Hortensia Ramirez in El Paso, Texas

76 months ago

Hi
I am trying to get in that field since I do have a background that would be very helpful; can you tell me more about it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

beni ash in Brooklyn, New York

76 months ago

If I have this NAPSRX but don't have any college degree would the company’s still hire me??? I have sales experience, and management experience. 5 years of sales 5 years of management you think that's durable??? can any one answer the question e-mail me please bennyash@hotmail.com i need some guidness to get in please help???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Elizabeth in Chicago, Illinois

75 months ago

Sharon in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I utilized the NAPSR and they helped me with my pharmaceutical sales career. I took their CNPR Training program and it was very comprehensive with pharmacology and medical knowledge that I use everyday in my pharmaceutical sales job. I work for Merck and love my job. So I would recommend them, I hope this helps.

Does anyone know if this program is offered anywhere in Illinois and if not where it is offered?

Dani Jeffer in Cancún, Mexico

75 months ago

Hi. I found what you wrote and although I´m not in your area I thought I´d give it a shot.

I am a native NYer who has been living in Cancun, Mexico for 15 years. I´m making the big move back to the states in July and I would love to get into pharmaceutical sales. I am a closer selling vacation ownership for many years. I have been all over career builders and monster sites and nothing doing. I would so appreciate any advice as to how to get a foot in the door.

:o)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Elizabeth in Chicago, Illinois

75 months ago

I am with you! I have been doing sales for about two years now since I graduated college but trying all the while to get into pharmaceutical sales. I know it is very lucrative and therefore very competitive. I just learned through this forum about the certification that most people recommend. I am going to purchase the online package (it is $240) and study in my off time and then take the test online. I figure it is worth a shot especially for just $240. I am welcome to any other advice as well!

Alfonso in Claremont, California

75 months ago

Anyone out there trying to sell their Napsr training manual?

Minnie Poblete in Upland, California

75 months ago

Elizabeth in Chicago, Illinois said: I am with you! I have been doing sales for about two years now since I graduated college but trying all the while to get into pharmaceutical sales. I know it is very lucrative and therefore very competitive. I just learned through this forum about the certification that most people recommend. I am going to purchase the online package (it is $240) and study in my off time and then take the test online. I figure it is worth a shot especially for just $240. I am welcome to any other advice as well!

I have 11 yrs of pharmaceutical sales experience from the Philippines. I worked for Eli Lilly Inc. and Synthelabo and a consistent top sales performer. I came to the US in 2001 and worked in 3 healthcare facilities.

Now I would like to go back to pharmaceutical sales career and received an email regarding NAPSR in response to my job application. I was encouraged to get certified and just ordered my manuals today.

Good luck to all of those who would like to venture their career in this field and I also look forward that the opportunity will one day be on my doorstep since it is my goal to work with a dynamic sales force, to consider a new challenge and use my scientific background and sales ability in a fast paced sales environment, to make a positive impact in the health of millions of people and enhance their quality of lives.

74 months ago

I have been looking into getting the Pharmaceutical sales, and have done research. I do not work for NAPSR, I just speak what I have found. I have mostly good stuff about NAPSR, don't know who these guys are that are saying bad things about the company. I checked BBB and they had pretty good record,here is the result for them:
www.dc.bbb.org/report.html?national=Y&compid=205002211
stlouis.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=142&bbb=0734&firm=310028639

For those guys that say they work for lily or GSK, why would you use a yahoo or hotmail address?? Do it makes me wonder who is telling the truth here. Next thing is, if NAPSR wasn't up to the industry standard why would more than 200 Universities offer classes and uses NAPSR manuals? Again, I am just stating what I hear and what I found online.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

For the last post, I was holding a child and typing and did not check my spelling.

I have been looking into breaking into Pharmaceutical sales , and have done some research. I do not work for NAPSR, I just speak what I have found. I have found mostly good stuff about NAPSR,I don't know who these guys are that are saying bad things about the company. I checked BBB and they had pretty good record,here is the result for them:
www.dc.bbb.org/report.html?national=Y&compid=205002211
stlouis.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=142&bbb=0734&firm=310028639

For those guys that say they work for lily or GSK, why would you use an email address from yahoo or hotmail ?? It makes me wonder who is telling the truth here. Next thing is, if NAPSR wasn't up to the industry standard why would more than 200 Universities offer classes and use NAPSR manuals? Again, I am just stating what I hear and what I found online.Thanks.

Alfonso in Pomona, California

74 months ago

Minnie, Not sure if you got my message. By any chance did you sign up with NAPSR?

Alfonso in Rancho Cucamonga, California

74 months ago

William Britt in San Diego, California said: I work for Sanofi-Aventis Pharmaceuticals and found this job after I received my CNPR Training through the NAPSR. For me it was important to get myself educated about pharmacology, the healthcare industry, managed care, medical terminology, etc. I know the training gave me the confidence and the skills sets when interviewing with Sanofi. The NAPSR is great, thanks again to them and good luck to aspiring candidates.

William, by any chance are you selling your NAPSR training manual?

Michelle in Saint Louis, Missouri

74 months ago

I cannot thank the NAPSR enough as they helped me get into a pharmaceutical sales career with Watson Pharmaceuticals. The CNPR program was a factor in not only getting selected for interviews but also leading to my job offer. Thanks to all of the NAPSR staff.

Minnie in Ontario, California

74 months ago

Alfonso in Pomona, California said: Minnie, Not sure if you got my message. By any chance did you sign up with NAPSR?

Yes I signed up and ordered the manuals.

Al in Chino Hills, California

74 months ago

Minnie in Ontario, California said: Yes I signed up and ordered the manuals.

Minnie
When you get your manuals , Can you please let me know what you think of it. Also, have you tried applying for Lilly yet? Since you worked for Lilly, don't you think stand a good chance from getting hired?

Minnie in Ontario, California

74 months ago

I received my manuals and it is very useful. Though I already have an acquired knowledge of the several aspects of sales from Eli Lilly,, there are updates on FDA regulations and guidelines which I believe would be of an added information to know. I think it is better to equip myself and get certified because it is would be an advantage. The pharmaceutical companies are members of the NAPSR and most likely would prefer to hire those with NAPSR certificate.

It's worth to purchase the manual and got nothing to loose. Good Luck to you, Al. God bless.

Vincenzo Faraone in Bensenville, Illinois

72 months ago

William Britt in San Diego, California said: I work for Sanofi-Aventis Pharmaceuticals and found this job after I received my CNPR Training through the NAPSR. For me it was important to get myself educated about pharmacology, the healthcare industry, managed care, medical terminology, etc. I know the training gave me the confidence and the skills sets when interviewing with Sanofi. The NAPSR is great, thanks again to them and good luck to aspiring candidates.

Hi William,

I am a former employee of 28 years with Sanofi-Aventis. Recently relocated from Des plaines, Il. to Forest Pk. Ga The new mega distribution center for the USA.
Unfortunately my family did not want to relocate so I am now looking for a new position. I found an article about you and I need some advise, hopefully to be reinstated with my past employer. I am thinking to apply and get certify as you did, at NAPSR.
Most of the people I knew at the corporate's office at Sanofi-Aventis, have retired and thus I am in need of great advise, so I can go back to this great company of 28 years.

Please advise me about NAPSR. How long did it take you from start to finish, the exam itself.
Do you know the person in charge in sales near my district (Chicago & NW suburbs)?
So I can contact him / her. How did you get hired, what exactly did you do?
Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
My email: vincenzofaraone@yahoo.com

Regards,

Vince

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Michael in Williamstown, New Jersey

72 months ago

Hi Folks - I am interested in selling my NAPSR book and the exam rights. I purchased the course but decided to stay in financial services. I found the course VERY informative and is a great way for someone looking to break into the field to gain an upper hand.

Please email me at njpilot41473@yahoo.com if you would like to purchase my book (at a good discount) and we can make arrangements. I already checked with the NAPSR and I would just need to let them know the new students name to take the exam.

Have a great day!!!

Minnie in Pomona, California

72 months ago

Hi Vince. You may log at Indeed Job Alert to receive daily emails of the pharma sales position openings, get certified thru the NAPSR, attend career fairs or job fairs.

Good Luck and God bless.

Jessica Hall in Toms River, New Jersey

72 months ago

Hello-
I may be interested, please let me know how much you are looking to get.
Thanks-
jessica

Michael in Williamstown, New Jersey said: Hi Folks - I am interested in selling my NAPSR book and the exam rights. I purchased the course but decided to stay in financial services. I found the course VERY informative and is a great way for someone looking to break into the field to gain an upper hand.

Please email me at njpilot41473@yahoo.com if you would like to purchase my book (at a good discount) and we can make arrangements. I already checked with the NAPSR and I would just need to let them know the new students name to take the exam.

Have a great day!!!

hitesh in Toronto, Ontario

72 months ago

i want to become sale rep . i hv 2 ys of sale experince with abbott now i live in toronto if somebody can guide me how to enter in this field...hiteshmdn@yahoo.ca

Francia Reyes in Cumming, Georgia

71 months ago

Hi how much are asking for your books. please email me at franciadelacruz@yahoo.com

Michael in Williamstown, New Jersey said: Hi Folks - I am interested in selling my NAPSR book and the exam rights. I purchased the course but decided to stay in financial services. I found the course VERY informative and is a great way for someone looking to break into the field to gain an upper hand.

Have a great day!!!

Steve in Claremont, California

70 months ago

I just had an interview with Eli Lilly and they did not seem to be impressed when I mentioned NAPSRx and the CNPR. In my opinion the best thing to do is get some B2B experience before applying for a Pharm sales position. I talked to a few recruiters, and they told me the best B2B experience is ADP, Pitney Bowes, Xerox and all other Fortune 500 companies with strong sales training program.. There is not easy way into Pharm Sales.

francia in Dacula, Georgia

70 months ago

Steve in Claremont, California said: I just had an interview with Eli Lilly and they did not seem to be impressed when I mentioned NAPSRx and the CNPR. In my opinion the best thing to do is get some B2B experience before applying for a Pharm sales position. I talked to a few recruiters, and they told me the best B2B experience is ADP, Pitney Bowes, Xerox and all other Fortune 500 companies with strong sales training program.. There is not easy way into Pharm Sales.

Hi my name is Francia and I am also trying to get in the pharm rep and I applied at Eli Lilly. Dis they hired you? If you want e mail me at franciadelacruz@yahoo.com
Also I was interested on the cnpr but it is expensive and I wanted a real school not online.

70 months ago

Francia,
I tell you , it is tough getting in this field. I have friends who are in this business for more than ten years and they couldn't get me in their company. Pharm Sales isn't like what it used to be.Sorry to say but one will be judged by their looks, age. I went through a panel interview and am waiting for Lilly to get back to me. All I can tell you is with the Economy this bad, companies are not hiring as much and they want someone with pharm experience. I was interviewing for an Entry level position, and while waiting talked other candidates (former pharm sales with 4-6 years experience). I thought to myself, this is an entry level position, why are they applying for an entry level. Then I found out they worked for any pharm company, company went though restructuring and was let go. With the tight job available ,they have no other choice but to take anything. What background do you have???
Steve

70 months ago

Francia,
In my opinion the Napsrx and Cnpr will not give you extra edge getting a pharm job. I asked the District manager and friends and thought the program wasn't all that.
Don't waste you money on it.
Steve

70 months ago

Francia,
Did you already apply for Lilly?
Make sure you are ready before you do that, I was told that once you go through an interview and don't get hired, you can not re-apply for one year later.So don't waste the chance.
Steve

70 months ago

Francia,
I have the NAPSRX and a few other books I picked up to study. In my Opinion read (Insider's Guide to the World of Pharmaceutical Sales, by Jane Williams) Which is more helpful than the Napsrx. Think about it when you are hired, companies have their own training program so don't expect you do now everything the Napsrx covers. On the other hand the Insider's Guide to the World of Pharmaceutical Sales,shows you how to get an interview and how to answer questions during an interview.
Steve.

70 months ago

Steve in Claremont, California said: Francia,
I have the NAPSRX and a few other books I picked up to study. In my Opinion read (Insider's Guide to the World of Pharmaceutical Sales, by Jane Williams) Which is more helpful than the Napsrx. Think about it when you are hired, companies have their own training program so don't expect you do now everything the Napsrx covers. On the other hand the Insider's Guide to the World of Pharmaceutical Sales,shows you how to get an interview and how to answer questions during an interview.
Steve.

Hi Steve
Thanks for all this info. I used to work for a company that imports product to USA from Domican Republic so I was in charge of their sales and presentation of thie products but probably this is not enough experience. also I worked for one of the largest distributor of medical products in Us Henry Schein. But I only worked there for only 5 months and I wasn't able to acquire the experience need it in this field. I submit an application last night at Eli Lilly for an entry level we 'll see what happens even though I know they are going to call. when did you interview with them? how was it? was it hard. I just the book 3 days to a pharmaceutical sales job interview by Lisa Lane. I will also get the one you recomend.

70 months ago

francia in Dacula, Georgia said: Hi Steve
Thanks for all this info. I used to work for a company that imports product to USA from Domican Republic so I was in charge of their sales and presentation of thie products but probably this is not enough experience. also I worked for one of the largest distributor of medical products in Us Henry Schein. But I only worked there for only 5 months and I wasn't able to acquire the experience need it in this field. I submit an application last night at Eli Lilly for an entry level we 'll see what happens even though I know they are going to call. when did you interview with them? how was it? was it hard. I just the book 3 days to a pharmaceutical sales job interview by Lisa Lane. I will also get the one you recomend.

Francia,
Do you have a 4yr degree? Do you have 10 years working experience (not more than three jobs), If you don't is your GPA higher than 2.75? Its helps that you had sales experience. I have been to different forum and read people complaining about lily. In my opinion Lily is very professional in the hiring process. The next thing you know to look out for a phone screen, which takes about 30 minutes. Don't worry, you will get an email to schedule for a phone screen, they won't just call you and discuss your experince with you. You will have time to prepare for it. Make sure you study a lot of the STAR questions, why you want to work for Lilly, why do you like sales. If you read the book I mentioned, it talks a lot about how to answer those questions. Then after the phone screen it takes another threee weeks, You will get an email if you are invited for a panel interview. Panel interview consist of three people (District manager, recuriter, Sales manager).. They will want to look at your college transcript and ask you about your classes, why you ddn't do so well in some classes. 50%-60% came from the prople I read, so I managed to answer them pretty well.

70 months ago

Francia,
Ran out of room typing,,Continue here--------Then they will ask you to sell them a bottle of water. The panel interview took about an hour. Hope all this helps.. Just remember, don't feel bad if you get rejected. This is a field many are trying to get into. How many companies have you applied to so far?
Steve

70 months ago

Ran out of room typing,,Continue here--------Then they will ask you to sell them a bottle of water. The panel interview took about an hour. Hope all this helps.. Just remember, don't feel bad if you get rejected. This is a field many are trying to get into. How many companies have you applied to so far?
Steve

So many that I can't even remember?????? hahahahaha no in the pharmaceutical at eli lilly, and some others that I can't think about. but in general sales companies like airgas where I was declined yesterday. I have a bachelors in accounting business adm. I just ordered the book you told me but I wont be getting it until some time next week

70 months ago

Steve

If you want you can email me private at franciadelacruz@yahoo.com

70 months ago

francia in Dacula, Georgia said: If you want you can email me private at franciadelacruz@yahoo.com

Hi steve it's me I just received the email for a phone interview with eli lilly please call me so we can talk. please email me so i can give you my phone number. I need you. franciadelacruz@yahoo.com

70 months ago

francia in Dacula, Georgia said: Hi steve it's me I just received the email for a phone interview with eli lilly please call me so we can talk. please email me so i can give you my phone number. I need you. franciadelacruz@yahoo.com

Francia,

Good to hear that you will go throgh an interview with Lilly, when is it?

Here are the things I recommend you doing.

Study Lilly's website

Know the company, the drugs they produce and what kind

for example Cymbalta for Neurosciense, Know at least five drugs and what they are for.

Here are some of the questions they ask me:

Why do you want to work for Lilly?

What was your great accoplishments?

Study the STAR (you can google it and study it)

Why do you like sales?

What was your GPA?

Why Pharmaceutical sales?

Do you know the role of a Pharm Sales?

Why do you want to leave your company?

Are you willing to relocate?

What are your Strengths and weakness?

What did you not like about your last job?

Are you leader?

Are you good with time management?

Hope this helps...

70 months ago

Francia ,
who is the recruiter they will be doing the interview??

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.