Pharma Rep

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Carl R in Cedar Hill, Texas

68 months ago

Looking for Pharma Sales Rep position in the DFW area. Have over 10 yrs outside sales experience in staffing sales.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sari Neudorf

68 months ago

I think the issue is not how to find a job, rather, how to make your resume stand out in the crowd. Step one is to have a great resume written professionally. I know it cost money, but think of all the money you are losing by not getting called for any of the jobs you have already applied for?
And, I know you think your current resume is fine. Fine doesn't work in these economic times, great is also having trouble these days. I know you are saying, oh another resume writer trying to make money off of us, maybe, but when recruiters don't call you back after you've sent them your resume and the feedback you do receive is that your resume is lacking and they can't help you fix it, then perhaps you will think about investing in a professionally written resume to give you that edge. And, here's just one more thought for you to think about, when recruiters get great resumes from resume writers, they most often call the candidate and get them an interview. Just something to think about.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.