Pharmacutical Entry Level Sales/Medical Entry Level Sales/Biotech Entry Level Sales

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

armani5596 in Lawrenceville, Georgia

58 months ago

I tried to get access to Pharmacutical Entry Level Sales, or Medical Entry Level Sales, or Biotech Entry Level in the S.E region of the U.S in Atlanta, and Alabama with no luck. I tried using monster.com, hotjobs.yahoo.com, job.com, careerbuilder.com. I also heard about CNPR AND RMSR some say it works some say its a scam. I need actuall referrals and websites, interview events on which I can send my resume and cover letter. I am expecting to get my bachelors degree in biology this fall of 2009 from Georgia State University. I have my cover letter and resume ready to roll. I have 3 years of sales expereience not related to the fields mentioned above (such as car audio, and home audio electronics, laptops, tv's, etc). Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

susie10 in Concord, North Carolina

58 months ago

I am currently studying for the CNPR. I met with a pharmaceutical sales recruiter who said she doesn't recommend them to most people, but would to me. I have experience in sales and an MBA, but no medical sales background. She said this would help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

58 months ago

Try searching using Indeed! www.indeed.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.