Recent college grad needing advice!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Hope2BeRep in Westerville, Ohio

31 months ago

Hello All-
I graduated with my BS in Human Development 1 1/2 years ago from a reputable university. Since then I have been figuring out what I want to do for a living. I spent a year teaching (my major focused on education). I also have spent the past year working as a medical home health aide. I had my sights set on entering Occupational Therapy (I have many hours shadowing healthcare providers and taking science/med terminology courses). I decided a few months ago that I was passionate about pharmaceutical sales and would be perfect for it. Problem is...don't have the sales experience for the resume. I have worked as a server at the same restaurant for about 6-7 years (so I guess that's food/beverage sales KINDA). I have sent near a hundred applications in the past couple months with no results. I was wondering if anyone out there could assess my situation and give me some advice for getting my foot in the door. I know this is probably asked a lot! Getting the interview is what I see as the hard part...I know once I get a chance I can run with it. I have a very charismatic personality and great people skills :) Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.