FPGEE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 153)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

caspo in Charleston, South Carolina

55 months ago

I am preparing for the FPGEE in April 19 2010. I need help. Please I will appreciate any help I can get from anybody who has done the exam or who is preparing to do the exam. Can we form a discussion or study group and exchange ideas and materials.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (50) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Garima Gupta in Omaha, Nebraska

55 months ago

caspo in Charleston, South Carolina said: I am preparing for the FPGEE in April 19 2010. I need help. Please I will appreciate any help I can get from anybody who has done the exam or who is preparing to do the exam. Can we form a discussion or study group and exchange ideas and materials.

yeah sure i am also preparing for the exam....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

caspo in Charleston, South Carolina

55 months ago

Garima Gupta in Omaha, Nebraska said: yeah sure i am also preparing for the exam....

Hi Garima Gupta, Thanks for your reply to my posting. What do we do? How do we help each other? I hope others will join us later. Do have any materials at all? My e-mail is oranyeli@musc.edu. Hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience. Thanks and God bless. Bye for now. Caspo, SC.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

OutDoors-Daddy in Alameda, California

54 months ago

odiri in Livonia, Michigan

52 months ago

caspo in Charleston, South Carolina said: Hi Garima Gupta, Thanks for your reply to my posting. What do we do? How do we help each other? I hope others will join us later. Do have any materials at all? My e-mail is oranyeli@musc.edu. Hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience. Thanks and God bless. Bye for now. Caspo, SC.

hi im taking the exam in April 2010 ill send you a mail

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mean62564@yahoo.com in Fremont, California

51 months ago

odiri in Livonia, Michigan said: hi im taking the exam in April 2010 ill send you a mail

Hi Odiri,
I'm also taking the Fpgee on April, 2010.
Can I join your study group? E-mail me at mean62564@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

m0wna in Manila, Philippines

50 months ago

caspo in Charleston, South Carolina said: I am preparing for the FPGEE in April 19 2010. I need help. Please I will appreciate any help I can get from anybody who has done the exam or who is preparing to do the exam. Can we form a discussion or study group and exchange ideas and materials.

hi! i took the fpgee last october 09 and i passed. let me know if you need study materials i can send what i used via email :) reply to this thread or email me at firew0myn@yahoo.com (that's a zero not the letter o) :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

gpsg in Philippines

50 months ago

always good to get certfied/ human capital is never wasted

the end of the shortage plus the recession can't promise anything yet though

God bless

valestie in Makati, Philippines

50 months ago

m0wna in Manila, Philippines said: hi! i took the fpgee last october 09 and i passed. let me know if you need study materials i can send what i used via email :) reply to this thread or email me at firew0myn@yahoo.com (that's a zero not the letter o) :)

im also a pharmacist in the philippines. i was wondering can a filipino pharmacist qualify to take the fpgee if pharmacy curriculum here is just 4 yrs??? did u add 1 yr clinical course??? or masters degree??? or PharmD????

m0wna in Quezon City, Philippines

50 months ago

valestie in Makati, Philippines said: im also a pharmacist in the philippines. i was wondering can a filipino pharmacist qualify to take the fpgee if pharmacy curriculum here is just 4 yrs??? did u add 1 yr clinical course??? or masters degree??? or PharmD????

depends on when you graduated. if you graduated beyond 2003 i think u need to have a five year degree.. go check the NABP website for more info :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LONDN in Manchester, United Kingdom

50 months ago

HI EVERYONE
I am preparing for the FPGEE. I need help. I will appreciate any help I can get from anyone who has done the exam or who is preparing to do the exam.
What materials should I use to prepare for the exam. Which text books are helpful to prepare.
Many Thanks

Alchemistry in Riverside, California

49 months ago

Hello

Im a Foreign Pharmacy graduate planning to write the FPGEE in sep or oct. I am lookin for study groups or people going to write the exam on the similar date. I have some study material i can share and would appreciate if someone can help me the same way.

Thnx

49 months ago

hi
I will be sitting the exam at the same time. I would appreciate if you can give me some guidance of where i should start as i have no material yet.
Many thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

ss09 in Garland, Texas

49 months ago

LONDN in Manchester, United Kingdom said: hi
I will be sitting the exam at the same time. I would appreciate if you can give me some guidance of where i should start as i have no material yet.
Many thanks

Hi
I can help you through online for FPGEE.I passed the exam in 2007 and presently workign in retail pharmacy,USA.

sunitha

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Alchemistry in Fremont, California

49 months ago

Helo Londn

Sorry I dont login frequently here. Im currently studying Leon Shargel, currently going thru immunology. I was also advised to read Manan Shroff for Q&A. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Do keep in touch. Mail me your mailID in private, we'll keep in touch

Thnx a lot sunitha for your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Alchemistry in Fremont, California

49 months ago

Hello m0wna

Can I get a copy of the material you studied and what books and authors did you go through?

Thnx in advance.

49 months ago

ss09 in Garland, Texas said: Hi
I can help you through online for FPGEE.I passed the exam in 2007 and presently workign in retail pharmacy,USA.

sunitha

hi sunitha
I really would appreciate any help. where should i start? what should i look at first? so many materials are avaliable to buy, don't know which ones to get.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Farnoush

new2dallas in Meriden, Connecticut

49 months ago

Guys how often is FPGEE exams held in a year? I only see April 19 yet. Its too late for me I think to register now. When will be the next exam and any website on details of the procedure will help.

Thanks very much!

new2dallas in Meriden, Connecticut

49 months ago

sunitha

how often is FPGEE exams held in a year? I only see April 19 for this year. Its too late for me to register now I think. When will be the next exam and any website on details of the procedure will help.

pharmaylin in Yalova, Turkey

49 months ago

Alchemistry in Riverside, California said: Hello

Im a Foreign Pharmacy graduate planning to write the FPGEE in sep or oct. I am lookin for study groups or people going to write the exam on the similar date. I have some study material i can share and would appreciate if someone can help me the same way.

Thnx

I am also planning to take FPGEE in the near future and am planning to apply after I feel I am ready. Therefore, I would definetly be interested in such study group. I have somee books more related to NAPLEX which I think the subjects would be overlapping. I can give their names as a start and we can all build a study plan and then ask questions to each other. If you have any other suggestions on how we can get the best use of our study group, I am all in. Please send your suggestions.

jhoanna in Onalaska, Texas

48 months ago

LONDN in Manchester, United Kingdom said: HI EVERYONE
I am preparing for the FPGEE. I need help. I will appreciate any help I can get from anyone who has done the exam or who is preparing to do the exam.
What materials should I use to prepare for the exam. Which text books are helpful to prepare.
Many Thanks

Hi, i have the complete and latest FPGEE reviewers/materials.. there are good sources and perfect references for that exam.. if u are interested i will send you the list of copies of my FPGEE materials.. u can email me at fpgee_instructor19@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

48 months ago

Alchemistry in Fremont, California said: Hello m0wna

Can I get a copy of the material you studied and what books and authors did you go through?

Thnx in advance.

you can email me at fpgee_instructor19@yahoo.com for more details about the FPGEE materials.. those materials that i have with me will help you big time in passing the FPGEE..
thanks... goodluck

48 months ago

Many thanks

email me at fpgee_instructor19@yahoo.com

m0wna in Manila, Philippines

48 months ago

Alchemistry in Fremont, California said: Hello m0wna

Thnx in advance.

Sure! Email me at firew0myn@Yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

uk fpgee in Ashford, United Kingdom

48 months ago

Many thanks

Hi am also studying for the FPGEE and am in uk, and would like some help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nimesh26 in Stockton, California

47 months ago

mean62564@yahoo.com in Fremont, California said: Hi Odiri,
I'm also taking the Fpgee on April, 2010.
Can I join your study group? E-mail me at mean62564@yahoo.com

Hi
Have u got your result ? I am looking for pharmacy intern position. I will appreciate, if you can guide me

Nimesh

Ramona Troiani in Mchenry, Illinois

46 months ago

DOES ANYONE HAVE latest FPGEE reviewers/materials

Ramona Troiani in Mchenry, Illinois

46 months ago

how often is FPGEE exams held in a year

Dr Amit in Brighton, Massachusetts

45 months ago

Hello Sunitha,
Can you pls help me prepare for the FPGEE. I am planning to write in April 2011.
I have still not filed my papers but i really need to know how to from where to prepare and what to prepare. I want to qualify the exam in the first time.

It was in 1999 that i passed my pharmacy.

Dr Amit in Brighton, Massachusetts

45 months ago

Hello Sir,

I got your name and email from the forum. Can you pls help me prepare for the FPGEE? How much time it will take? I am planning to write in April 2011.
I have still not filed my papers but i really need to know how to from where to prepare and what to prepare. I want to qualify the exam in the first time. Sir, I will be greatly indebted to you if you guide me as you mentioned on the site.

It was in 1999 that i passed my pharmacy. Its been a long time. How much time do you think i need to take with the job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

chia in Manila, Philippines

45 months ago

m0wna in Manila, Philippines said: hi! i took the fpgee last october 09 and i passed. let me know if you need study materials i can send what i used via email :) reply to this thread or email me at firew0myn@yahoo.com (that's a zero not the letter o) :)

hi.. ill be taking the FPGEE next year. could you kindly help me by sending me your review materials. thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Andreina in Saint Petersburg, Florida

40 months ago

I will take the test on April 2011. I have CPR book. Do I need another books to complete successfully th test? My email is reina67@hotmail.com, please I need help.

nagiisa in Jersey City, New Jersey

39 months ago

Dr Amit in Brighton, Massachusetts said: Hello Sir,

I got your name and email from the forum. Can you pls help me prepare for the FPGEE? How much time it will take? I am planning to write in April 2011.
I have still not filed my papers but i really need to know how to from where to prepare and what to prepare. I want to qualify the exam in the first time. Sir, I will be greatly indebted to you if you guide me as you mentioned on the site.

It was in 1999 that i passed my pharmacy. Its been a long time. How much time do you think i need to take with the job

I'm preparing to sit for the FPGEE this April too. Have you filed yet? study group?

sleepless in Jersey City, New Jersey

39 months ago

I was reading through other people's experiences when I came across this horrible story. He was allowed to sit for the FPGEE and he passed it. He took his TOEFL and TSE and passed it but then NABP told him that they couldn't give him his certificate because his school has different curriculum from that of the US. IMAGINE, after all he's been through... the money, the effort, the time and everything else he's felt and sacrificed through all this, NABP will take it all back. It's scary, really. Is this an isolated case or are there more of these? I heard of two cases? Are there more?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Andreina in Saint Petersburg, Florida

39 months ago

Hi, I would like to star to study for the FPGEE, Do you know what is the best way?

patinghangin in Manila, Philippines

39 months ago

I passed in 2009, my formula, keep or toss:

2 months before - 2x a week reading: shargel, mananshroff
1 month before - daily reading: mananshroff, shargel;
online exams daily: pharmainfo.net

pray (goes without saying)

if workable, take the toefl ibt ahead of fpgee

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

josie in Kingwood, Texas

39 months ago

u can contact fpgee_instructor19@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

rhaddad83 in Amman, Jordan

39 months ago

patinghangin in Manila, Philippines said: I passed in 2009, my formula, keep or toss:

2 months before - 2x a week reading: shargel, mananshroff
1 month before - daily reading: mananshroff, shargel;
online exams daily: pharmainfo.net

pray (goes without saying)

if workable, take the toefl ibt ahead of fpgee

Hi , i was wondering since you already took the exam if you know this book is good The APhA Complete Review for the FPGEE it was released last october and they say that its better than shargel im planning on sitting the SEP 2011 . it would be really great if you can guide me a bit : ) thanks

sajivani in Missouri City, Texas

38 months ago

Hi Everyone.I have B.pharmacy(4 yrs.) degree ,im so upset not be elogible for fpgee as i lack one year.
Does any one know the alternate way become eligible.
Can i do Masters in pharmacology?any chances?
Guys i badly need advice:(
i have already started pre-pharmacy,i dont want to do all that again:(

1dg1 in Istanbul, Turkey

38 months ago

pharmaylin in Yalova, Turkey said: I am also planning to take FPGEE in the near future and am planning to apply after I feel I am ready. Therefore, I would definetly be interested in such study group. I have somee books more related to NAPLEX which I think the subjects would be overlapping. I can give their names as a start and we can all build a study plan and then ask questions to each other. If you have any other suggestions on how we can get the best use of our study group, I am all in. Please send your suggestions.

Hi
Im also form Turkey amd going to take the exam...have you takem your exam yet?

Iamfavoured in Norfolk, Virginia

37 months ago

sajivani in Missouri City, Texas said: Hi Everyone.I have B.pharmacy(4 yrs.) degree ,im so upset not be elogible for fpgee as i lack one year.

I had a 4 year degree form the UK but did A-levels to qualify for the FPGEE.

Jenke in Grand Prairie, Texas

37 months ago

sajivani in Missouri City, Texas said: Hi Everyone.I have B.pharmacy(4 yrs.) degree ,im so upset not be elogible for fpgee as i lack one year.

You have to start from the beginning, I think the cut off was 2003 for BS Pharm graduates, now you need to atleast have a MS pharm.

START FROM THE BEGINNING IS YOUR ONLY CHOICE SORRY!

Tala in Jersey City, New Jersey

37 months ago

There's no alternative way but to study for the extra year. Masters degree won't do. If you're here in the states, they offer that extra year for you and if you are in your country, i'm sure they have it as well.

fadul79@yahoo.ca in Long Beach, California

36 months ago

jhoanna in Onalaska, Texas said: email me at fpgee_instructor19@yahoo.com

plz I need these materials for fpgee because iam planning to take the exam in oct,2011

Sidra Hussain in Vernon Rockville, Connecticut

35 months ago

Hi
I am preparing for FPGEE exam in september 2011.I am looking for a girl in Connecticut who is also been preparing for FPGEE so we may be able to share our ideas and knowledge.If there is anyone please contact me at my e mail as soon as possible (vernon78pk@live.com).
Thanks

freeha in Perris, California

34 months ago

Sidra Hussain in Vernon Rockville, Connecticut said: Hi
I am preparing for FPGEE exam in september 2011.I am looking for a girl in Connecticut who is also been preparing for FPGEE so we may be able to share our ideas and knowledge.If there is anyone please contact me at my e mail as soon as possible (vernon78pk@live.com).
Thanks

yea sidra i'm also preparing FPGEC 2011,my email is faree4waqar@yahoo.com

freeha in Perris, California

34 months ago

hi sidra,i'm also tyaking examFPGEC.EMAIL ME AT faree4waqar@yahoo.com

reina67@hotmail.com in Saint Petersburg, Florida

34 months ago

i AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE IN TAMBA BAY!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

katti in Damascus, Syrian Arab Republic

34 months ago

reina67@hotmail.com in Saint Petersburg, Florida said: i AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE IN TAMBA BAY!!!

Registration supposed to start today,need to share strategies with you all about the upcoming FPGEE. My email: okatti_66@yahoo.co.uk

Gis in Edgewater, New Jersey

33 months ago

sunitha

Hello, can you pls help with fpgee, please

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.