FPGEE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 132)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

pharmaylin in Houston, Texas

44 months ago

I saw from your nick name that you live in Kingswood, TX. I live in Houston and preparing for fpgee for April 2012. If you are interested in study group, we can meet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Andrew in Lincoln, Rhode Island

43 months ago

I am interested in April FPGEE, I am already here in the USA. I am/was a UK pharmacist.

Pharmacy Sucks in Leek, United Kingdom

42 months ago

People, I have passed the FPGEE and trust me there are NO intern jobs in the USA for US graduates let alone Foreign graduates.

Please, please, please all you good people. Do not apply for the FPGEE and save your money, there will be no job for you at the end :(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

giulia in Houston, Texas

42 months ago

I,m an Italia pharmacist in Houston planning to take FPGEE in April 2012 starting srtudying end January..Is anybody interested in group study? please contact me giuliagiussani@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Paul in Caldwell, New Jersey

42 months ago

Ciao Giulia -- mia moglie e' un'italiana laureata in farmacia in Italia da due anni. Viviamo nella zona di New York. Lei vorrebbe iniziare lo studio per il FPGEE. Fammi sapere se tu fossi interessata ad un dialogo con lei per vedere le possibilita' di una collaborazione di studio. Credo che per lei sarebbe molto gradita una collaborzione con un'altra italiana!

saluti,

Paul

Veroka in Grove city, Ohio

41 months ago

Hello
A Peruvian pharmacist who knows about the documents needed for the ECE?
I understand 1. Official transcripts but 2. Proof of degree, what is exactly they need from my university in Peru?
any help?
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

lucy01

40 months ago

sajivani in Missouri City, Texas said: Hi Everyone.I have B.pharmacy(4 yrs.) degree ,im so upset not be elogible for fpgee as i lack one year.
Does any one know the alternate way become eligible.
Can i do Masters in pharmacology?any chances?
Guys i badly need advice:(
i have already started pre-pharmacy,i dont want to do all that again:(

Hi there, ask Nova University, they have an international program they ask x some requirements but I guess it will be a short pass x u anyway and u can apply for financial aid as I have herd, if I would known about at the beginning of my application which I completed w success and no without some difficulties, I would had taken that choice since I know a Pharmacist who took it and he has a good preparation they even cover hospital and retail internships he told me and you improve your English level by interacting with international students with the same goals as you, sounds good right? I believe as in regular graduation you pay after finishing the program as if you were a graduate from a regular university but is worth it I guess

iamfavoured in Hampton, Virginia

40 months ago

Ramona Troiani in Mchenry, Illinois said: DOES ANYONE HAVE latest FPGEE reviewers/materials

Best bet is use cpr by shargel. It ll help u for the naplex too. I just got my pharmacists license.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

maliva in Florida

40 months ago

pharmaylin in Houston, Texas said: Everybody is talking about how good the CPR book is. I found it very difficult to follow. Can everyone follow it very easily? Is it just me? I feel very depressed :( Aylin

Don't get depressing is not helpful at all , remember everybody is different and maybe you r just special, find ur own way or books and u will have ur own success and ways to share w others like u, If this can give you some relief look I did not pass my first intent last year x 15 points but for me was like I passed it! because I had not enough materials to study with, now I know my weakness on the other hand I founded a place where I am doing some hours, can you believe it? And sometimes it feels like they are worthless but I don't want to see or hear or read anything that put me out of the road, good luck and Avanti!: )
Also remember that people that already passed had their own difficulties but they choose to share what lead them to success which we all appreciate because at the end is what really matters, wait for your turn and maybe you will do the same And your post will say something like for those who don't understand CPR I used this other option jj Good luck

Patty L in Chicago, Illinois

39 months ago

panthea sadri in Chicago, Illinois said: Hi
I am a new arrived in chicago and i want to take FPGEE for 2012 (next year)
anybody could help me for this exam?
could you tell me if it exists some private courses for this exam?
i am looking for some people in chicago in the same case of me in order to make a study group for this preparation.

thank you

Hello PAnthea,

Are you will be taking the FPGEE test on April 19, 2012?

Im also live in Chicago, I'm planning to take the test on Nov 19, 2012.

Maybe we can study together,

Good luck

Patty L.

Pantheas in Chicago, Illinois

39 months ago

Hi Pattie
Not yet, but yes we can study together.

Panthea

shahrzad in Des Plaines, Illinois

39 months ago

Hello Panthea.
This is Shahrzad behboudi
Maybe we can study together,if you interested in .plz contact me my email address: shb56927@yahoo.com
Good luck

Sidra Hussain in vernon, Connecticut

38 months ago

Hello
I am preparing for fpgee exam going to conducted in november, 2012. i was looking for help regarding the study material.if anybody is preparing for exam in connecticut please send me an email.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

emertiu in Brooklyn, New York

38 months ago

hi im from Phil but now im here in brooklyn..im registered phramacist in my country and now im just thinking to get FPGEE but i really dont where can i start and what are the requirements..pls i ask a big favor who read my letter pls help me to know what are the step by the step..thank you a lot..God bless

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pharmaylin in Houston, Texas

38 months ago

You can go to NABP/FPGEE web site and read their bulletin first. According to the requirements in bulletin, you should gather all your documents and apply to NABP. If they accept your documents, then they will let you to sit on their FPGEE exam which is the first exam you need to pass before anything else. They hold this exam 2 times in a year for example for 2012, the available dates are 19th of April (which has passed)or 9th of November. After you pass from FPGEE, you need to pass from NAPLEX exam and then board exam, which is designed by the board of state that you would like to get certified at. Before NAPLEX, you also need to get very high score from TOEFL. Good luck

fpgee_lecturer

38 months ago

Andrew in Lincoln, Rhode Island said: I am interested in April FPGEE, I am already here in the USA. I am/was a UK pharmacist.

you can go to www.pharmacyelectivecourse.com for more info regarding the FPGEE course.

fpgee_lecturer

38 months ago

Patty L in Chicago, Illinois said: Hello PAnthea,

Maybe we can study together,

Good luck

Patty L.

Hi Panthea,

You can go www.pharmacyelectivecourse.com for more info regarding the FPGEE course.

Staff
Online Pharmacy Tutoring Program

syam in Naperville, Illinois

37 months ago

panthea sadri in Chicago, Illinois said: Hi
I am a new arrived in chicago and i want to take FPGEE for 2012 (next year)
anybody could help me for this exam?
could you tell me if it exists some private courses for this exam?
i am looking for some people in chicago in the same case of me in order to make a study group for this preparation.

thank you

Hi,

I am taking FPGEE exam in nov 2012. I am interested in study groups. Please reply me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Syam

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

fpgee14

37 months ago

syam in Naperville, Illinois said: Hi,

I am taking FPGEE exam in nov 2012. I am interested in study groups. Please reply me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Syam

Go to www.fpgeecourse.com or www.pharmacyelectivecourse.com for more details regarding the FPGEE course!

Pharmacy Tutoring Program Staff

from Libya. in Austin, Texas

37 months ago

fpgee14 said:

Hello

I took the exam on April, 19, 2012. I got my result on last Friday. I passed and I got 81. However, this was the first time for me to take the exam. I studied from CPR and Reference Guide for Foreign Pharmacy Licensing Exam 2nd edition two books. Though, I do not remember that there was any direct question from the book. but I found them really helpful by making revision since the answer in the books included a lot of helpful details. I recommended that you focus on law and regulation chapter in CPR because there are many questions from that chapter. Also, people who have good experience will have the advantage of that many questions are depended on common since. In addition, do not spend long time try to memorize chemical structures since there are just one or two chemical structure from 250 question. Lastly, try to focus on herbal medicine.
Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

BM in Bennettsville, South Carolina

37 months ago

I have a 4 year BPharm degree from New Zealand. If I completed a Postgraduate diploma in Clinical Pharmacy (2 years) will that make me eligible for FPGEE?

What else can I do to become eligible for the FPGEE? I really rather not have to goback to university to get PharmD.

avis416 in Makati, Philippines

37 months ago

Veroka in Grove city, Ohio said: Hello
A Peruvian pharmacist who knows about the documents needed for the ECE?
I understand 1. Official transcripts but 2. Proof of degree, what is exactly they need from my university in Peru?
any help?
thanks

PROOF OF DEGREE--IT MEANS YOUR B S PHARMACY DIPLOMA

avis416 in Makati, Philippines

37 months ago

syam in Naperville, Illinois said: Hi,

Thanks,
Syam

Hi Syam, can i be part of your study group. I will take the exam this coming November 2012 also.

FPGEE lecturer Staff

37 months ago

Please visit www.fpgeecourse.com or www.pharmacyelectivecourse.com regarding SUCCESS on FPGEE preparation / exam. Face book: fpgee_lecturer / Skype: fpgee_lecturer

Thanks,
Pharmacy Tutoring Program Staff

yhek in Redding, California

37 months ago

I took the FPGEE exam last April 19,2012,and I passed!;-). A piece of advice for those who are planning to take the next exam this year,make sure to study atleast 4 hours a day, 4 months or 6 months prior to the exam. I would recommend CPR and Manan Shroff.However,don't limit yourself with these study materials. Good luck!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SAMPHARm in Amman, Jordan

36 months ago

I'm planning to take it in 2013 anyone who is interested in a study group ?! , for people who passed , did you guys found an intern positions vacancies ?!! , do you guys still recommend new students to take the exam ?! wesam.samour@live.com

Marta in London, United Kingdom

36 months ago

Hello I've just finished my study on March and I've took the abilitation to work in my country. I'd to take the FPGEE in 2013, I'm interested in a study group and I'd like to know if the people who have passed this and the next exams have found job.
I'm Italian, if anyone whant to conctact me this is my e-mail marta.mazzucchi.86@gmail.com

Will in Las Vegas, Nevada

35 months ago

Hi,

I am from the UK and I have recently moved to Las Vegas NV. I have been accepted to take the exam in November 2012. Is anybody else in this area and taking the exam too? It would be good to have somebody to study with.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sara in Harrisonburg, Virginia

35 months ago

hey! im planning for nov 2012 FPGEE i really want someone to join me foe combine studies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jordanpharm in Amman, Jordan

35 months ago

please Sara e-mail me wesam.samour@live.com , so we can talk

nina1977 in Overland Park, Kansas

35 months ago

rhaddad83 in Amman, Jordan said: Hi , i was wondering since you already took the exam if you know this book is good The APhA Complete Review for the FPGEE it was released last october and they say that its better than shargel im planning on sitting the SEP 2011 . it would be really great if you can guide me a bit : ) thanks

hi everybody ,plz let me know if APHA complete review for fpgee is better than shargel??

35 months ago

nina1977 in Overland Park, Kansas said: hi everybody ,plz let me know if APHA complete review for fpgee is better than shargel??

or at least AS GOOD AS SHARGEL?

35 months ago

sara in Harrisonburg, Virginia said: hey! im planning for nov 2012 FPGEE i really want someone to join me foe combine studies.

hI SARA MY NNAME IS NINA,I AM PREPARING FOR FPGEE IN NOV 2012?LET ME KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP EACHOTHER?

35 months ago

Jordanpharm in Amman, Jordan said: please Sara e-mail me wesam.samour@live.com , so we can talk

HI JORDANPHARM,MY NAME IS NINA AND I AM FROM AMMAN/JORDAN TOO,LET ME KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP EACHOTHER?WHAT BOOK U USE AS MAIN SOURCE FOR UR STUDY?DO U HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT apha BOOK?

syamalk in Chicago, Illinois

35 months ago

Hey Guys,

I am planning to take the NOV 2012 Fpgee exam. I live in Chicago IL. If anyone wants to do combined study, please reply or you can email me at syamalk@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Syamal

mostafa in Staten Island, New York

35 months ago

SAMPHARm in Amman, Jordan said: I'm planning to take it in 2013 anyone who is interested in a study group ?! , for people who passed , did you guys found an intern positions vacancies ?!! , do you guys still recommend new students to take the exam ?! wesam.samour@live.com

hi sampharm i am willing to take the test on April,2013 send me your email so we can work things out

Alina1 in manchester, United Kingdom

33 months ago

Hi, i'll be completing a 4 year masters degree in pharmacy from UK in June. I read that you need a five year degree to be considered for FPGEE. I have a 4 year undergraduate degree from Canada, would that be ok? And do you have to be a registered pharmacist in UK or do they allow exemptions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bahar N in Vienna, Austria

32 months ago

Hi everyone
I am going to take FPGEE on 12th April 2013. Right now I am studying CPR by Shargel. Is any other references that I should go through for the exam? I appreciate your help :)

Bahar N in Vienna, Austria

32 months ago

syamalk in Chicago, Illinois said: Hey Guys,

I am planning to take the NOV 2012 Fpgee exam. I live in Chicago IL. If anyone wants to do combined study, please reply or you can email me at syamalk@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Syamal

Hi Syamal
I am going to take FPGEE in April 2013. Would you please help me on references?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

FPGEE SUCCESS in Nederland, Texas

32 months ago

For those who would like to sign up for the FPGEE course program you can go to www.fpgeecourse.com for more info. Also, fpgee candidates who can't afford the course program and would like to get started the review course ASAP, you can choose the "bill me later" as method of payment".

Thanks,
FPGEE lecturer
www.fpgeecourse.com

sepideh in Houston, Texas

32 months ago

hi how are?i studing pharmacy in cebu city 4 years my mother is philipino ...now im in usa and i want take the exam fpgee and ineed help becase my bachelor is 4 years so what i have to do?and i got after 2003 pleas help me

sepideh in Houston, Texas

32 months ago

Alina1 in manchester, United Kingdom said: Hi, i'll be completing a 4 year masters degree in pharmacy from UK in June. I read that you need a five year degree to be considered for FPGEE. I have a 4 year undergraduate degree from Canada, would that be ok? And do you have to be a registered pharmacist in UK or do they allow exemptions?

hi i have also this problem did u find what we have to do for 4 years?

sepideh in San Antonio, Texas

31 months ago

sepideh in Houston, Texas said: hi i have also this problem did u find what we have to do for 4 years?

hi not yet im searching the way..my email sepideh_azizi2004@yahoo.com we can keep in touch..u laso if its ok u give me ur emai?

moustafa ibr in Staten Island, New York

31 months ago

mostafa in Staten Island, New York said: hi sampharm i am willing to take the test on April,2013 send me your email so we can work things out

hi moustafa .. my name is moustafa too .. i going to take fpgee april 2013 .. i live in staten island too .. here is my email ..m.i.sky90@gmail.com ... seriously

rockizzta in Pittsburg, California

30 months ago

hi evryone, I took the FPGEE last november, thank god i passed it on my first attempt, It was literally hard, I think they completely changed their questions cuz all those who took the exam last april 2012 and before said there were only 2-5 structures, BUT in my exam as well as my friend's, there were MORE than 20 questions about structures, that made the exam so hard since I only studied structures for 1 day honestly just looked at it , I dont even know what book to recommend anymore specifically, but i would still suggest CPR. . . I'm preparing for my TOEFL now. . . any tips you can give me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

RxLotus in Jersey City, New Jersey

30 months ago

Congratulations! FPGEE is quite hard. I think they use more than one format for the exam. I took mine April 2012 and it was basic. Anyway, for TOEFL, lots of people had trouble with the speaking part. You don't need to keep talking until you run out of time. I spoke direct to the point and even stopped talking with some time left. The writing and reading part is tougher, why? Because of the testing site. You do not start the test all at the same time. While I was starting my reading part, examinees were walking here and there entering the room. It was very noisy and distracting. I recommend you bring earplugs for the reading part and put your headset on. Remember to remove the plugs before listening starts. Writing, i got upset. You see before you start writing, you have to take a 10min break.I took mine, and after, i started the test. The woman sitting right next to me started her 10min break time halfway through my essay1 and started reading mine. i actually looked at her and said "what?" she ignored me, and continued reading what i was writing. ugh! To cut it short, i found difficulty in parts that require concentration because of the testing site and people like this woman. There was no dividers, it wasn't spacious either. Another, they give you one sharpened pencil. In the middle of writing i had to get up and look for the proctor to get a replacement which wasted some time. I suggest you bring a sharpener. One more thing, ask for an extra sheet of white paper. Mine was badly scribbled on, i failed to write the listening info for writing. I scored R26,S29,L29,W24. Thank God, I used to teach ESL, took my TOEFL in Journal Square, NJ. Prep for it. Just sharing my experience, good luck to you. The hardest part is yet to come.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

RxLotus in Jersey City, New Jersey

30 months ago

rockizzta in Pittsburg, California said: hi evryone....

Congratulations! FPGEE is quite hard. I think they use more than one format for the exam. I took mine April 2012 and it was basic. Anyway, for TOEFL, lots of people had trouble with the speaking part. You don't need to keep talking until you run out of time. I spoke direct to the point and even stopped talking with some time left. The writing and reading part is tougher, why? Because of the testing site. You do not start the test all at the same time. While I was starting my reading part, examinees were walking here and there entering the room. It was very noisy and distracting. I recommend you bring earplugs for the reading part and put your headset on. Remember to remove the plugs before listening starts. Writing, i got upset. You see before you start writing, you have to take a 10min break.I took mine, and after, i started the test. The woman sitting right next to me started her 10min break time halfway through my essay1 and started reading mine. i actually looked at her and said "what?" she ignored me, and continued reading what i was writing. ugh! To cut it short, i found difficulty in parts that require concentration because of the testing site and people like this woman. There was no dividers, it wasn't spacious either. Another, they give you one sharpened pencil. In the middle of writing i had to get up and look for the proctor to get a replacement which wasted some time. I suggest you bring a sharpener. One more thing, ask for an extra sheet of white paper. Mine was badly scribbled on, i failed to write the listening info for writing. I scored R26,S29,L29,W24. Thank God, I used to teach ESL, took my TOEFL in Journal Square, NJ. Prep for it. Just sharing my experience, good luck to you. The hardest part is yet to come.

Susan_fpgee in London, United Kingdom

30 months ago

To all future test takers,
I just passed the fpgee in Nov.( first try) For me, it wasn't so easy since I got my pharmacy licence 26 years ago but I had a lot of work experience. Here is what I did to succeed:

1.I signed up with the fpgeecourse.com Studied according to their plan and scripts.Really affordable and VERY good.
2.I read the CPR, condensed all the important chapters in my own words for review.
3.Studied Manan's Management
4.Studied FPGEE Secrets
5.Studied Pharmacology Crash Course by Donald Barnes(a hand me down from my daughter who did the US Medical Licence Exam) A good intensive short review for pharmacology.
6.Just read the APhA after reviewing all the above mentioned.

I got a decent score despite all the structure questions that I wasn't prepared for.I think every one can pass the test, cover as much material as you can. You will be able to identify the key points after a while. It helps to study for the exam using several books or study material.If I didn't understand it from one book I got it in the next one. I could also always ask the fpgee instructor questions online.Regular test were also given online. This helped to keep me focused and on track.

Don't worry,the test is not as difficult as you think.It is just a matter of studying and practicing questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Pretty in Carson, California

29 months ago

Hi I plan to take the FPGEE exam on April 2013 or September 2013, I need a coach or a review center is there such a thing here in CA? Thanks

Bahar Nmn in United States minor outlying islands

29 months ago

hi there,
I'm sitting for April 2013 FPGEE and studied by myself but i know these courses are available:
fpgeecourse.com/
www.kaptest.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.