FPGEE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 132 of 132)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

Brazilian pharmacist in Miami, Florida

29 months ago

maliva in Florida said: Don't get depressing is not helpful at all , remember everybody is different and maybe you r just special, find ur own way or books and u will have ur own success and ways to share w others like u, If this can give you some relief look I did not pass my first intent last year x 15 points but for me was like I passed it! because I had not enough materials to study with, now I know my weakness on the other hand I founded a place where I am doing some hours, can you believe it? And sometimes it feels like they are worthless but I don't want to see or hear or read anything that put me out of the road, good luck and Avanti!: )
Also remember that people that already passed had their own difficulties but they choose to share what lead them to success which we all appreciate because at the end is what really matters, wait for your turn and maybe you will do the same And your post will say something like for those who don't understand CPR I used this other option jj Good luck

Hi Maliva! Thank you for your words! I'd like to ask you some questions Could you please send me your e-mail? My e-mail is amandaderezende@gmail.com. Thank you in advance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Brazilian pharmacist in Miami, Florida

29 months ago

lihim in Orange, New Jersey said: Hello everyone!
I just want to share. I sat for FPGEE last April 2011 and passed. It was my first time and i only studied CPR. I did not review the workbook. The test was more basic than i expected and since i graduated last 2002 I wasn't quite certain if i was going to make it. There was a downloadable version i found online in 4shared but i chose to buy the book so i can make notes on it. I made a review notebook and have further summarized each chapter that was already been condensed for review. If i didn't understand a term, a procedure or anything that needs further explanation, i searched on line. There was also a prefpgee test offered by nabp that i took and another that i got from 4shared but i don't remember what it was. During the exam, i felt like i haven't reviewed at all. There was a lot that i answered based on common sense than on the books. When i say common sense, i mean the one that a pharmacist should know, foreign graduate or not. I read the questions carefully because some of them can be a bit tricky. I reviewed CPR for 6 months, 4-6 hours a day and 2 weeks before the exam, i started the pre-fpgee tests i found on line.
Next, TOEFLibt, I took my first TOEFLibt June 2011 and got R29 L30 S27 W23. I was like WTF! I taught ESL and thought it was a piece of cake, but it wasn't, 23 for writing~just one point. Flashback~~ I took my TOEFLibt in my home country before i left for Jersey and got R30 L29 S27 W27 but sadly NABP told me they only accept the ones they accredit due to standard differences and so i have to take it here.I practiced on my writing and found a video of Sir Joseph in youtube and tried his pattern for writing, I have unintentionally memorized it because of repetition;p. His videos helped and i recommend anyone who's about to take TOEFL to watch it~FYI,

Hi! I'm glad with your post! Can I have your e-mail to ask some questions! Mine is amandaderezende@gmail.com Thank you in advance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Aj Sri in Chennai, India

28 months ago

hi, i have completed my high school in USA along with two trimesters of pre-pharmacy in USA.....along with AP credits from high school (calculus, us history, chemistry), i have completed almost all courses except microbiology...

later, i did my 4-yr bpharm in india......am i eligible for the FPGEE....do the above consider for my 5th yr as pre-pharmacy coursework?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ibs8511 in Durham, United Kingdom

27 months ago

DOES ANYONE HAVE INFORMATION REGARDING INTERN JOBS?! I've heard people going through all the hassle of conversion but not getting intern job which is a pre-requisite for registration!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MohMMdreza in Aliso Viejo, California

27 months ago

Hi, I just want to start my studding for FPGEE in step one. So could you give me some guidance from your experience and what is your suggestion for my start? my emil is mohammad5641@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mohammad in Aliso Viejo, California

27 months ago

Pretty in Carson, California said: Hi I plan to take the FPGEE exam on April 2013 or September 2013, I need a coach or a review center is there such a thing here in CA? Thanks

I will start my study to peeper for FPGEE, so could you share me your experience and please guidance me? my emil is mohammad5641@yahoo.com

Jordanpharm in Amman, Jordan

25 months ago

nina1977 in Overland Park, Kansas said: HI JORDANPHARM,MY NAME IS NINA AND I AM FROM AMMAN/JORDAN TOO,LET ME KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP EACHOTHER?WHAT BOOK U USE AS MAIN SOURCE FOR UR STUDY?DO U HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT apha BOOK?

Hello Nina, did you passed the exam yet?
please contact me or reply for this post , am Jordanpharm

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mks.pharm in Lake Forest, California

24 months ago

Is there any one who doesn't have the pharmacist license from home country which you graduated from? and wanted to take FPGEE?
is there any exceptional way to get approval....please guide me

Sunithasiva in Dallas, United States minor outlying islands

23 months ago

Hello,
I have passed FPGEE,NAPLEX and willing to help others who are preparing for FPGEE.
I have done Masters in Pharmacy and have 4 years of teaching experience.
We can study through online . I will charge minimal fees for the classes.

thanks
bala

andy in Orlando, Florida

23 months ago

Susan_fpgee in London, United Kingdom said: To all future test takers,
I just passed the fpgee in Nov.( first try) For me, it wasn't so easy since I got my pharmacy licence 26 years ago but I had a lot of work experience. Here is what I did to succeed:

1.I signed up with the fpgeecourse.com Studied according to their plan and scripts.Really affordable and VERY good.
2.I read the CPR, condensed all the important chapters in my own words for review.
3.Studied Manan's Management
4.Studied FPGEE Secrets
5.Studied Pharmacology Crash Course by Donald Barnes(a hand me down from my daughter who did the US Medical Licence Exam) A good intensive short review for pharmacology.
6.Just read the APhA after reviewing all the above mentioned.

I got a decent score despite all the structure questions that I wasn't prepared for.I think every one can pass the test, cover as much material as you can. You will be able to identify the key points after a while. It helps to study for the exam using several books or study material.If I didn't understand it from one book I got it in the next one. I could also always ask the fpgee instructor questions online.Regular test were also given online. This helped to keep me focused and on track.

Don't worry,the test is not as difficult as you think.It is just a matter of studying and practicing questions.

hey susan thanks for your help, can u please send me the file for CPR not that u made it in condensed form please help me , i wanna pass exam this sept anyhow. if u ok with it then i will give u my email
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nyk4545 in nelson, Virginia

23 months ago

Susan_fpgee in London, United Kingdom said: To all future test takers,
I just passed the fpgee in Nov.( first try) For me, it wasn't so easy since I got my pharmacy licence 26 years ago but I had a lot of work experience. Here is what I did to succeed:

1.I signed up with the fpgeecourse.com Studied according to their plan and scripts.Really affordable and VERY good.
2.I read the CPR, condensed all the important chapters in my own words for review.
3.Studied Manan's Management
4.Studied FPGEE Secrets
5.Studied Pharmacology Crash Course by Donald Barnes(a hand me down from my daughter who did the US Medical Licence Exam) A good intensive short review for pharmacology.
6.Just read the APhA after reviewing all the above mentioned.

I got a decent score despite all the structure questions that I wasn't prepared for.I think every one can pass the test, cover as much material as you can. You will be able to identify the key points after a while. It helps to study for the exam using several books or study material.If I didn't understand it from one book I got it in the next one. I could also always ask the fpgee instructor questions online.Regular test were also given online. This helped to keep me focused and on track.

Don't worry,the test is not as difficult as you think.It is just a matter of studying and practicing questions.

hey susan thanks for help, if u dont mind can u please sent me the word notes of CPR that u made, please help me i wanna pass exam this sept thanks...if u ok then tel me, i can pass my email to u.

fedegibby in Rome, Italy

23 months ago

Hi, I'm Federica from Rome, Italy. I need to prepare the FPGEE exam. Can you help me suggesting some books where I can study? Is anyone interested to prepare this exam with me?

23 months ago

Hi
I have created a page for FPGEE in facebook. I am planning to start discussion. I am sending you the link. if you are interested, you can join.

thanks
sunitha

www.facebook.com/Ssfpgee

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

saad in Amman, Jordan

22 months ago

hey my name is saad lives in amman jordan need study partner for fpgee ,who's interest contact me on email : tomster.7@hotmail.com
best regards

Giuseppe in Palermo, Italy

22 months ago

fedegibby in Rome, Italy said: Hi, I'm Federica from Rome, Italy. I need to prepare the FPGEE exam. Can you help me suggesting some books where I can study? Is anyone interested to prepare this exam with me?

Ciao Federica, anch'io sto iniziando a prepararmi per l'FPGEE, se vuoi contattami così uniamo le informazioni raccolte.

Giulia in Houston, Texas

22 months ago

Ci sono anche io.. Sto iniziando ora a raccogliere materiale ma direi c'è studierò sul libro CPR. Voi abitate in Italia? Io mi trovo a Houston Texas! Teniamo i in contatto! Voi avete già mandato i documenti necessari?

21 months ago

Giulia in Houston, Texas said: Ci sono anche io.. Sto iniziando ora a raccogliere materiale ma direi c'è studierò sul libro CPR. Voi abitate in Italia? Io mi trovo a Houston Texas! Teniamo i in contatto! Voi avete già mandato i documenti necessari?

Ciao Giulia, io non ho ancora inviato nulla, tu hai inviato la documentazione? Ti sei laureata in Italia? Vivi in Texas o ti trovi attualmente la con un visto provvisorio?

21 months ago

Io vivo in Italia, sono di Agrigento, attualmente sono indeciso se studiare dal CPR o dall'APhA. Pensavo di venire negli USA a svolgere l'esame TOEFL e l'FPGEC nella prima metà del 2014. Potremmo fare un gruppo su Fb dove raccogliere tutte le info se vi va bene

Giulia in Houston, Texas

21 months ago

Ciao Giuseppe io vivo in Texas ho inviato la documentazione sto aspettando risposta! Io ho preso il CPR
Mi sono laureata nel 2009 a Milano e vivo a Houston da due anni!
Teniamo ci in contatto!!

Giuseppe in Agrigento, Italy

21 months ago

Giulia in Houston, Texas said: Ciao Giuseppe io vivo in Texas ho inviato la documentazione sto aspettando risposta! Io ho preso il CPR
Teniamo ci in contatto!!

Dopo l'FPGEE se non ho capito male bisognerebbe svolgere un Internship, si riescono a trovare posti in cui poterlo effettuare? Chiedo a te che sei già negli USA. Sto aprendo anche un gruppo su Fb per aiutare tutti gli Italiani che volessero intraprendere questo percorso, contattami alla mia email pevullo@gmail.com per maggiori info

21 months ago

After FPGEC it's simple to find a Pharmacy for the Internship?

21 months ago

I read that a foreign pharmacist has not chance to find an internship job, so why do FPGEE?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bahar Nmn in United States minor outlying islands

21 months ago

Giuseppe in Agrigento, Italy said: I read that a foreign pharmacist has not chance to find an internship job, so why do FPGEE?

So what are u planning to do as a foreign pharmacist?

21 months ago

Bahar Nmn in United States minor outlying islands said: So what are u planning to do as a foreign pharmacist?

I'm planning to work in USA as foreign pharmacist, but to do it I have to pass FPGEE and I have to get 1500 hours of internship; if I don't get the 1500 Hours I can't do pharmacist in USA, right?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Amalie

19 months ago

Is anyone here living in California? I need to ask some questions about finding an internship.

davidj84 in Italy

18 months ago

hi Federica...

I'm David, I graduated on october in ctf in Florence, and I will prepare the fpgee test soon...
I' m an American citizen,but I grew up in Italy.
I still live in Italy,as soon as I finish my esame di stato i will move to the USA,probably in March.
I would love to study for the test with you...
Please let me know,
Ciao,
David

Davidj84 in Firenze, Italy

18 months ago

Giulia in Houston, Texas said: Ciao Giuseppe io vivo in Texas ho inviato la documentazione sto aspettando risposta! Io ho preso il CPR
Teniamo ci in contatto!!

Ciao Giulia,

I've got my degree in CTF at the University of Florence in October, 2013.
I'm planning to prepare the FPGEE as soon as I'll finish my esame di stato, something like January, and I'll move to the USA in March/April.
I have a dual citizenship, American and Italian, and I still don't know if I'll go to California, NY, Florida or Texas, but I do know that I want to become a pharmacist in the States!!

Did you finally send all the documents for the test?
What are you doing in Texas now?

Let's keep in touch,ok?

Ciao Giulia...
P.S.: vivo ancora a Firenze!!!:)

Lucy Agarwal in Florida

18 months ago

Hello Everyone,

I am a B.Pharmacy 2010 & M.Pharmacy 2013 passed out from JNTU,Hyd,India, currently living in Florida,USA. I wanted to apply for a pharmacist license in the state and was redirected to NABP.

I have seen/read in NABP website that it costs $1200 (includes $450 for evaluation of documentation and $750 for FPGEE exam).

My major in M.pharmacy is "Pharmaceutical Chemistry"

Has anyone got their credentials evaluated by ECE? If yes, what is the result?
Wanted to check and see what career options we have for M.pharm graduates living in FL?
Is it really worth to spend $1200 just to find out if I'm eligible to apply for a pharmacist license?

What are the other positions/designations/jobs available for Pharmacy graduates outside of US.

Looking for your valuable advise, will post more questions as I know.

Thanks,
Lucy

18 months ago

Hi
I have done my Masters in Pharmacy in India and did all my evaluation through ECE and passed FPGEE, TOEFL,NAPLEX but still could not find internship. So, now it its very tough
to get internship i guess. Otherwise it should be worth to do evaluation or try for higher education like Ph.D. OR RESEARCH Facilities.

thanks
ss

18 months ago

Sunithasiva in Dallas, United States minor outlying islands said: Hi
I have done my Masters in Pharmacy in India and did all my evaluation through ECE and passed FPGEE, TOEFL,NAPLEX but still could not find internship. So, now it its very tough
to get internship i guess. Otherwise it should be worth to do evaluation or try for higher education like Ph.D. OR RESEARCH Facilities.

thanks
ss

Davidj84 in Firenze, Italy

17 months ago

fedegibby in Rome, Italy said: Hi, I'm Federica from Rome, Italy. I need to prepare the FPGEE exam. Can you help me suggesting some books where I can study? Is anyone interested to prepare this exam with me?

Hi Federica, I'm David from Florence, Italy.
I'm able to prepare the FPGEE test with you...what kind of books are you using?
Did you already sign up for the test?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MATKIT in Schenectady, New York

13 months ago

Hi I'm from sicily but I live from 2 months in USA. I would like some information about books I need to study for this exam and how hard it is. Thank you

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.